Balika Vadhu

Gauri is really becoming evil!!!

snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This gauri is too much.😡.. biggest vamp of all shows, and also his acting of being good looks so evil that I think if she comes in my front I will kill her, but then I realise that it is bloody serial directors who have made that evil character so whats her fault...
But this is enough, i mean how can one be so selfish and self centred..😈

They have changed Gauri a lot, i don't know why, in her first appearance she was shown to be intelligent and samajhdar but now she has become a fool and selfish girl... According to first appearance of Gauri and what happened in her childhood, i dont think any normal girl would do that what gauri did. 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
she is evil devil  vamp😈
priyahana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gauri must really learn how to be a perfect vamp..Edited by priyahana - 12 years ago
Anandi is really the vamp.. Sitting there getting all daughter and daughter in law rights
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

Anandi is really the vamp.. Sitting there getting all daughter and daughter in law rights

anandi is still jagaya's leagal wife as shes not divorced while gauri's marriage is illegal!! i think now u've started 2 watch sum oder show instead of BV shown on the colors!!😉😉😉😆😆😆

so its only gauri who has bcum a vamp in her hatred & selfishness!! 1stly she married a already married man & that  2knowingly & 2ndly shes demanding those rights which were,r & will never b hers due 2 her illegal wife status!!😆😆😆
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think now its high time and gauri should pay for watever she had done and for that anandi had to speak up she had to speak up for herself for her dignity now she should speak and tell  the truth to that ladesaar ... its enough
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

Dr vil, u r confusing me by changing ur personality so frequently..😒 i am already so confused after wathcing this show..😕
last week u supported anandi..this week u r calling anandi the vamp..😕
LOL I just get bored! I love anandi she is beautiful. But face the facts !! I don't think u can have Ur marriage and walk out on a person and still be married to them.. Surely marriage has to be more then that!
Marriage is looking after eachother it's an obligation of love.. Trust .. Care .. U can't do what Jagat did and still be married!!
Jagat set up his own home with his own girl and having a child together .. He is moving on and .. I tend to agree with him... His choice of partner is debatable but why should he stay in a relationship with a girl his parents picked when he was 10 yrs old! Anyway it's their lives and they can live it whatever way they want.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monamie111

Dr vil, u r confusing me by changing ur personality so frequently..😒 i am already so confused after wathcing this show..😕
last week u supported anandi..this week u r calling anandi the vamp..😕

monamie rem a saying"kharbuje ko dekh kar kharbuja rang badalta hai""😉😉but i wonder whos this kharbuja here!!😉😆😆
^^ where have u been? For the most part I have supported jagats right to be with whoever he wants to be with... I think