Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona's comeback to serials: Star News

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Yesterday at 3:30 pm IST Star News did a feature on popular TV actors returning to serials. It featured Mona as well as Ram , Sakshi, Samir Soni, Shweta Tiwari and others. It mentioned how Mona became a household name with JJKN and is making a comeback with KHTV. Mona was shown saying she is glad that simple mature stories are back which people can relate to, like Jassi was. Some footage from JJKN ...the same was used for Samir Soni. I watched it for JJKN nostalgia.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408jakther7swethasyam08shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona's comeback to serials: Star News" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Oyyee Hoyyee Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi!!

I know I always feel nostalgic Embarrassed when I think about the show ...

Mona as Jassi was a path breaking appearance and was anyone else also there in the clip??

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

I used to like ekta's serials only

but jassi was  d first i liked which wsn ekta's it ws an amazin show

i don't miss d show cos lately it became hell boring but stil i luv mona she is doin great job

In KHTV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!!!

we used to see JJKN without fail. it was too good show of Mona. liking her comeback again. 

rups2408

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Mona as Jassi was a path breaking appearance and was anyone else also there in the clip??

Shanti, "someone else" Wink was there but only in PURAB's flashback scene (where he buys the card for Jassi)...all J's clips were with Purab. LOL

rups2408

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by shanti05

Shanti, "someone else" Wink was there but only in PURAB's flashback scene (where he buys the card for Jassi)...all J's clips were with Purab. LOL
Then I am not interested LOLLOL Agar Mera wala Red Ya Black hota then a must watch !!

rups2408

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for the post Blyti..missed seeing her as jassi ontv again yesterday.. but thanks for sharing this :))

blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.