Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Neri_L

Groupbie

Neri_L

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

I seriously think that Priya's look needs a drastic makeover.

She is a beautiful woman and her beauty is not being accentuated in the show.  In fact, I think that her appearance is being down-played far too much – like the same boring hairstyle, which is sooo outdated and 80's, and also her clothes.  Why does she have to have the plain Jane look all the time?  I know that she is a teacher, but what stops her from being a smartly attired teacher?

And Ram – he needs to relax abit and start wearing normal shirts like Sid and Rishabh, after all, he's not a business man at home nowadays, he's a man in love!!!!

Ram and Priya both have the potential of looking stunning, but they have the same boring look all the time.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanchakcrystal30Celina_name2saakshiKaJenroxxmonamie111foslaanitaraniMithuuprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boring Ram and Priya" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
actually i feel it is very suited to thier personalites, vikram is also in his suits most of the time isnt he?LOL

priya is supposed to be plain and simple but dse days even she is taking care of her looks, i have to agree with ou i hate the hair on the side but somehow apprently all the indian tellywwod leads do so which led me to believe that this is current fashon in inda( since i dnt reside there) i do hope she gets better clothes though she repoeats thme a lot  as compared to other leads.

ram well half the tym he is gonig to work or coming form work or getting ready for work and at night he is in his fav white kurta ie y all the time in suits  i guess.  i want a day off where he and priya go out andn he isnt wearing a suit rather the t shirt i found him so cute when he tried to surprise priyaLOL

but if they drasticlaly change thier look it will be a lil weird for me atleast, coz if you are in love then you will change your looks? it wanst as if before that their life was not imp enough for them to change, they were that as it was their own comfort, now they do take care to look good for the other and that is v sweet isnt itSmile

however ekta should spend a lil more on priyas clothes atleast give her more suits so she repats thme less, i am tired of her red and green suit, i like the yellow one but she hasnt worn it agian.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30anizorKaJenroxxmonamie111foslasadffiavivakirk

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i am not bored..but yes i want to see them in different looks..Embarrassed
why don't Ekta send them to visit some other place?..like a second honeymoon?Tongue..there they can wear colorful and stylish cloths for a change?..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsadffifoslasparkling_gemsavivakirk

--RaYa--

--RaYa--

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
The makeover should be coming soon I feel. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorKaJenroxxfosla

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged

I'm not bored with Ram and Priya's looks.. But definitely i would love to see a make over.. May be it'll come after their confession

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30anizormonamie111foslaleo4eversadffimaris08

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Calling them Boring, I don't think is right... yaa i agree that CVs should work on their dressing sense. it would be nice to see priya in nice chiffon saree with matching jewellry.. and ram in formal shirts and trousers. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30monamie111anizorfoslaleo4eversadffi

Neri_L

Groupbie

Neri_L

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Maybe I should have been more specific - I love Ram and Priya as characters and they are not boring, it's their attire that I don't find terribly impressive or appropriate at times.  Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chakcrystal30KaJenroxxanizorfosla

chak

chak

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Neri I agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorfosla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top