Page 1 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

Neemsundari

Goldie

Neemsundari

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
His face cast in stone, ASR deflected the questions thrown his way. Their entrance had shocked everyone into silence, but now they had begun to speak up. His grandmother, his sister, his cousins. All at once, and everyone with the same question.

"I thought this was best," he said, "we can discuss this later," in his office voice, one that brooked no argument.

"Nahi Chote, aap aisa nahi kar sakat hain, apko batayeka parhi, isi bakhat, abhi," Nani's voice drowned his.

"Nani, abhi yahan nahin, maine kaha na...," he continued, telling Nani why it wasn't sensible to talk now, giving away nothing, his gaze fixed on the twisted face of the heel who was still married to his Di.

His head buzzed, ready to give way after the assaults it had faced that day, but his gaze remained unmoved.

But suddenly, amid the din in his senses, he felt a sudden emptiness. His hand no longer held hers. He turned to find her on the floor. His heart sank at the sight of her lying in a crumpled heap amidst the clamor of feet. What had he done to her? What had he reduced her to?

He bent over, picking her up. She felt light in his arms, and the many times he had carried her came back to him, making his head swim. But this time was different. She was his wife, if only in name. His wife. His heart leaped and his fingers gripped her skin of their own accord, and he had to still them before he moved forward, walking up the stairs, ignoring the chaos he left behind, the crazed screams, the bedlam of "Chote" "Nannav" "Bhai" "Khushi" "Haire NandKishore" "Hello Hye Bye Bye". He turned once, taking in the sight of Di following him, Nani quelling the bewildered Guptas, and Akash holding on to Payal. His eyes crashed against the furious ones of Shyam, who was now following Anjali.

He laid the weight in his arms on one side of his bed, and turned to his Di,"Di mujhe aapse baat karni hai. Akele me." He did not look beyond her to her husband. Anjali turned to Shyam, nodding, asking him to leave. Once he had left, ASR walked to the door, bolted it shut.

"Chote, ye sab kya hai?"

He walked back to where she lay, took water from the glass and sprinkled it on her face--remembering the other time he did the same thing that very day, to his Di.

"Khushi?Khushi!"

As she lay with her eyes closed, she looked angelic, as innocent as Di. What he had seen on the terrace came back to him in a nauseating vision, and scattered his thoughts.

She opened her eyes, "Arnavji..." and then turned to find his sister. "Anjaliji, hum..."

"Khushiji, ap theek hain?"

"Hum theek hain," she said, trying to sit up, and his hands immediately went behind her to help support her. When he realized what he was doing, he snatched himself back.

"Aap aram kijiye, Khushiji, hum apke liye kapre bhijwate hain."

ASR stood by, watching the interaction between the two women. He tried to find envy or anger in her eyes for Di, but found only pain, confusion, and softness. She acted well, he had to give her that. He would not be fooled again.

"Amma, Buaji..."

"Hum unse baat karenge.Chote, hum kal subah apse milenge," Di opened the door.

As Di left, her eyes turned towards him, pools of grief, bewilderment, a mute appeal, shaking his resolve."Lekin apne aisa kyun kiya, Arnavji?"

Part 2- Page 2

Part3- Page 3

Part 4- Page 5

Part 5- Page 7

Part 6- Page 12

Part 7- Page 16

Part 8- Page 18

Part 9- Page 24

Note: Thanks everyone who has liked this SS and commented on it. I'm quite overwhelmed by the response to what is to me essentially a distraction from everyday life. I'm not sure I can pm everyone who has asked me for it, but I'm trying my best. If you'd like a pm, send me a buddy request.

Edited by Neemsundari - 21 February 2012 at 8:30am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieslaila889sweety_virgo1shamagoyalPrachi_12nicciafshanbabarfairycakegurukhushSara.Khandocbennakp123fernanl2gagsydhahipiyushimanjusha_922futureAsmita88lankanhillygujuprincez08seasplashsrmirjiChocoBloc_12random94msg1prabhataraparigaishsarRibelleDelCuoreswra.saxenacaged23disha7chibisukeipkknd_gbdfanmilhantinkerbelpink.lotusChicaneniya55sini1234rockinggirl5ArHiluv-Siaa-shaam91sun2011Angels11gom3090capriyaalice54shonu2vikadesigirlmeem17sandy_nivrenS.StephyPhoenixRadarjazmeenBunny_BearLily2011shwetachauhanhararnavpurplekidIronButterflyshagun05segadmonsi08arshi_karishFAYKHAN29zafismitarMarybartonrosette80mrk-1moon_mineJyo.janu1610--Siva--lara3110cherry227-GredForge-tinselomshreejaanu-afsha-dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Those eyes (Updated Pt9 Pg 24)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

emistry

IF-Dazzler

emistry

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I like how you put the Raizada parampara in there.. Smooth

MsDramaQueen

IF-Rockerz

MsDramaQueen

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
plz continue! 

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Nice

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
good one...hope she does faint admist of all the calamity there..but i doubt that asr will pick her up this time...very unlikely..hope soo..patha nahi kya honge

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Loved the final question asked by khushi. Please do continue and pm me if you do. Awesome ss btw.

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
The million dollar question finally asked by Khushi (as usual after the deed is done).Wink

-Mayuri-

IF-Rockerz

-Mayuri-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Great!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareentasnim23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top