Today I feel bad for Khushi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I cried with Khushi she was dying a million deaths inside but if we think about arnav he has been through alot in a day na?
1) his sister
2) jija is a cheater

So I respect both characters in Thier own ways :)
Originally posted by honestyfirst

its not asr fault also ...after all wat he saw he was heartbroken  ...shaym is the one responsible

Then punish snake na why Khushi?
Edited by adorableyosh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

I cried with Khushi she was dying a million deaths inside but if we think about arnav he has been through alot in a day na?
1) his sister
2) jija is a cheater

So I respect both characters in Thier own ways :)

I do love them and respect both but not ASR today. If he want to punish Khushi and he has to punish snake too. but looks like only Khushi is getting punished for being innocent. If two people are wrong then they both should be punished not just one person...
Edited by adorableyosh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by adorableyosh

I do love them and respect both but not ASR today. If he want to punish Khushi and he has to punish snake too. but looks like only Khushi is getting punished for being innocent. If two people are wrong then they both should be punished not just one person...

But the problem is he can't punish the snake physically because he knows that that will hurt his di and as arnav thinks that snake and Khushi love each other he is trying to punish them both emotionally one in a bad way one in a sad way :(
Ok, where you've mentioned that Arnav doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone is a little too far... everyone deserves to be loved by someone. In my perspective, there are two waysto view ASR, and it comes in the form of yin and yang... Either he is mostly a good person with a little bit of bad in him or he is mostly a bad person, yet with still a little bit of good in him. Either way, there is good there. I know right know you may be seeing him as the person with mostly bad in them, but even that little flicker of good in him can ignite an entire transformation- and when he realizes his mistake, because I agree- not even listening to what Khushi has to say is a mistake -he will want to correct it. Now I know forgiveness can take a lot of time especially when one has been hurt a lot, but whenthe person who has committed the mistake realizes their mistake and even shows their efforts in trying to rectify it, isn't it only fair then to at least give them a second chance? Whatever happened to forgive and forget? Isn't that kind of what ASR is also doing...? I don't think he has forgiven Shyam, or even Khush in his misunderstanding... But he's trying to forget i guess. He's trying to forget the horrible affairs that Shyam's been having on the side of his marriage to Anjali for a good reason- for the happiness of his di and her child. He knows how damaged Anjali is, and is it so wrong that before thinking about someone he felt he loved for a short while (Khushi), he thinks about his di first? Isn't that just instinct, nature? Naturally first he'll want his di to be happy, so of course amidst his inner battle between keeping his di happy and keeping everyone else happy, his di wins. It's natural to think this way because he's in shock. Ok, so his methods of going about things are wrong, but his intentions are good. He intends to keep his di happy. He intends to try and ensure Shyam won't do anything to destroy that happiness by finding the only way possible for him to see right now by marrying Khushi. He acted by nature, not by intelligence- and in a situation like that which was dropped on him like a bombshell, I find that it's how most people would act anyway- by nature!

So it's not fair to pinpoint complete accusations upon him for his actions, because the guy is helpless... That was clearly shown when he was shouting out to his maa for help! So give the guy a break! We know his actions are wrong, but to go as far as saying that this means he doesn't deserve to ve loved is wrong too! I also want Khushi to come out of this with a strong voice, I want her to stand up to the misunderstanding that's been created, but not so that she can walk away in spite, but to actually then be the stronger one in their relationship by solving things the right way for the well-being of herself and her family, both maternal and in-laws. I'm not saying that Khushi should bear the brunt that easily and accept his apology, because he'll have to earn it, as well as earning back her trust- but when be does, I'm saying then there is no reason why she shouldn't forgive him, considering his natural intentions were good.   

I mean no disrespect to your opinion, I just wanted to give my own perspective of things, but if I have caused offence, I'm sorry.

I think all of you are a bit emotional and upset so i will give you the big picture here.

Even though Arnav does not know it now, he married Khushi out of jealousy..his mindset is...if I cant have her then no one else should either!  Remember this is not Arnav now, it is ASR..it is all about winning the game and eliminating the enemy...1. Snakewa...2. allegedly Khushi.

And where is your faith in Khushi huh?  Yes she is hurt, she is in shock, her brain is numb as she cannot comprehend a man who just a few hours earlier put bindi on her and looked at her with so much love is now making a deal with her by threatening to stop her sister's wedding if she does not compy...come on... we were devasted when the promo with the Snakewa came out...Khushi must be in double shock! But this is Khushi, once she has her wits about her, she will start spreading her love and Arnav's defences will come down layer by layer...YOU WATCH AND SEE!  I am really excited and can't wait to see that.

Chill people, they are made for each other but they have to ride these rough waters to get to the promised land and we will love them tlll they get there.