Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One thing CVS haven't failed to do :D:D:D

Arhilove_Bhavi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well guys admittingly, the one thing that CVS haven't failed to do is to make us laugh , the humour to this show is just on another level... I've seen sooo many star plus serials and they are funny at times but they just bring a little smirk to my face but honestly,this one actually makes me laugh out loud the humour to this show is just different anyone else agree??? Mamaji made my day today and honestly, despite the precap, his comment about carrying manorama was just frikkin hilarious defo the highlight of the Epi todayEdited by bhavii2010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mamaji and Mamiiji donno made me laugh lol  jab mamii said Khoon Bharri Tangg🤣
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I agree! & NK makes me laugh all the time!
I love NK's character! 
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha when mamaji said...even i carried Mamiji inside when we got married...that was when she weighed half of what she is now...i cracked up laughing...actually laughed out loud...no show has ever managed that...usually i just smile or chuckle a little but never ever laughed out loud!!

awesome sense of humoue IPKKND!!!!
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I agree, normally, when my mother watches other shows, I ifnd the humour over the top and not funny at all, but IPKKND actually makes me laugh out loud at times, its brilliant

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loool yup when he sed pick Payal up in one go n then he goes i picked up ur mother too when she was half the weight 😲 🤣