Brief Preview of today’s April 18episode

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

DK tells Disha and Vedant that he was tohe one who sent Porineeta into Vedant's room wearing a saree. He did it bcos he wanted to tell them that sometimes what we see thro' naked eyes in not true and if such a thing happens, we should always give the accused a space to prove himself. He says he learnt this quality from Disha. He also says that he was alwys trying to tell the same to Vedant that he should give him a chance to tell the truth about Pori. Disha is very happy and this makes Vedant think.

Gargi is at home. Disha goes to her and tells her that when she was away, there was a big hungama at home. Pori and Vedant were in each other's arms and she saw it. Gargi gets wild. Gargi leaves towards Pori's room. Disha has recorded the whole converstation where Gargi is scolding Pori.

Pori is in her room and has a guest. It is her Mausi maa, her hair dresser. She also speaks in Bengali accent. Pori is telling her that she is in love with Vedant. But there are 2 hurdles in front of her. One is her past with DK and the other is Disha. She is then telling her mausi maa that she had a very good oppportunity today and she was alone in Vedant's room. She was very close to him and had him in her arms when Disha came there. But, Gargi is at the doorstep and she listens to everything. Pori sees her and is shocked. Gargi twists Pori's arm and then stares at her, gives her a wicked look and warns her that if she sees Pori with Vedant again, she will see to it that her life is gone for a toss. Gargi leaves and the hair dresser asks Pori is aafat ka naam kya hai? Pori says Gargi and vows that she will teach her a lesson.

Vedant is in the garden alone and is having a rose in his hand. He is thinking why Disha felt bad when she saw Pori with him? He then plucks petal after petal saying she loves me, loves me not. He is very happy bcos the last petal turns out to be She loves me.

Disha is in Bhonsle house. She is in a thought. Aayi is worried and asks her the reason. Disha says she is very surprised that an arrogant person like DK nowadys, always praises her and behaves so kindly with her. She says she does not understand the reason for this. Aayi says Dk might be in love with her. She tells Disha that she has done so many mistakes with Disha's life so far and now wants Disha to lead a happy married life with DK. Disha is happy and they hug each other.

Disha comes home. DK is sitting in the open. Disha sits and tells him that she was always not ready to listen to DK's point of view regarding Pori and his affair. She says she was wrong in not believing him. She says she truly believes in him. DK is not interested in this and gives her a letter and tells her that Mittal has agreed to finance and tomorrow they have to go to Pune. He wants her to accompany. Disha wants to talk about her misunderstanding and clear it. But DK says no. Disha says how strange, yesterday you wanted to talk and i would not listen . Today i want to talk but you wouldn't listen. I don't understand our relationship and goes away. DK is in a thought and says to himself Disha if you had understood me, then by now we would be leading a very happy life as husband and wife.

DK is in his mother's room. Mother is as usual sleeping. He is confessing to her that he loves Disha very much and cannot imagine life without her. Just when he develops feelings towards her, Vedant's smiling and interfreing face comes in between. He is crying and tells that mother, give me strength to win over my fear and suspicion. Just then, Vedant comes and calls him brother. DK goes out. Vedant tells him that he is sorry and yesterday's incident made him think. DK is happy and says if he had not come, DK would have come to meet him. DK says he wants a help from him. Vedant is happy and asks what? DK says he was thinking about their future.So says he has started a company in pune and wants him to accompany him to pune tomorrow. Vedant is happy and they both hug each other saying we are brothers.Gargi sees this and says how come Duryodhan and Arjun joined hands? I have to make sure that they are seperated before they become Ramayan's Ram and Lakshman.

Edited by fortvpur - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail

nicely writte..

you have given me today's Red Bull to start a busy and long week in my office.

thanks

~memsaab

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😡Thanks Sree gargi is horrible ( How can she spilt up two brothers ) For once update wasn't so bad
samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thanks so much Sree for this great preview...Oh well things are looking good between Ved and Dk but i guess according to the article disha and ved abck out from going to pune making Dk suspicious...OH well lets see what happens now atleast they are talking to each other properly.

Disha on the other hand should live her life with DK properly now and give him the importance and love that he needs to feel secure and committed..If will be interesting to see what happens for the rest of the week as ved accepts he loves disha..

Maybe Dk after hearing that ved loves disha decides to move away from their lives as he caused pain before or lets see what happens..

Thanks once again Sree for a lovely preview.
Samy😃

PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks so much Sree, really appreciate you writing this preview for us.

DK is such a confusing guy - he just brushed Disha off when she tried to talk to him - really!

sakina thumbnail
thanks a lot sree20.... great episode regarding vedants and dk relation😃 .... but why does this ego always come between dish and dk🤢 .... they themselves are the biggest obstacle for their realationship😡
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed......both of them have huge egos! 😆  A lot like Kumud and Garv in KKUSUM who loved each other immensely, but never wanted to express it....ab dekho, they are separated!😭 Edited by krangara - 19 years ago
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Sree for a great preview. It is good that Ved and DK are on talking terms now but I am bit surprised that Ved very well knows that DK loves Disha still he tells Pori that he is in love with Disha instead of helping his brother and back off. I think he might be under the impression that Disha also likes/loves him as she is so close and freindly with him.

I hope that DK gets back on his feet soon and gets rid og Gargi because she is only creating problems for him nothing else. I am bit excited to know why Disha and Vedant will back off and wo'nt follow DK to Pune. I hope that this wo'nt become a reson to split them. Atleast Disha has her mom's approval to stay with DK and this will be a positive strength for her and she will feel more secure to stay in this marriage even after contract is over.

Once again, thanks for a nice preview Sree.

maja😃

SALESHNI thumbnail

thanks  very much for the preview. u made my day.

thanks alot

IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank  u so much sree_20