Posted: 12 years ago
 πŸ˜²oh no i can't see i saw promo again...when FIL throw chapal mohan's eyes with full on tears.😭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3-aSbHekJQ
Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago
Finally Mohan Broken His Emotions πŸ˜”πŸ€—
Originally posted by yashi_kp

His eyes shimmered with tears, reflecting the pain and hurt he felt deep inside for having hurt this family so badly. He knows they have become collateral damage in his quest for justice and it is tearing him apart. 

Superb piece of acting by Kunal here. In that one moment his eyes almost became a window to his torn soul. He depicted the sheer helplessness he was feeling at the situation so beautifully

uuufff yaar really now to much emotional Atyachar with him.
Yes He already feels bad for the family's problem.

He first published the Ad - that got Megha into big problems. Now again unknowingly did the same again by publishing the report, though he thinks  

I don't know what will make him search for the hidden truth as right now he thinks Amar is guilty, though he know dinanath must have been guilty too. 

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

πŸ˜²oh no i can't see i saw promo again...when FIL throw chapal mohan's eyes with full on tears.😭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3-aSbHekJQ
What dis FIL did was simply.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...!!! Can't blame him completely for what he has gone thro'.. but throwin chappal at someone..😲..! Dis is simply not done..!!!
me too can't bear to see the promo again..
Aww.. mohan was crying...😭 

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Finally Mohan Broken His Emotions πŸ˜”πŸ€— 
yeah... ur rite Ami..πŸ˜›
Ye le jaado ki jhappi.. Mohan... hum sab se..!πŸ€—

btw.. Ami..πŸ€—Thanks a lot for uploading the promo on YouTube..!πŸ€—
Yes, i saw the promo mohan was crying after chappal kand. I think that mohan is too feeling guilty 4 hurting this family. Now this emotions of guiltness is burst out from his eyes in the form of tears. After all he is too emotionally attached with the vyas family through nanhi.
Thanx for sharing... OMG it was very sad promo...I hope mohan believes his heart...
TFS

But I did not see any tears dear...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Dabulls23

TFS

But I did not see any tears dear...πŸ˜•

here you see🀒
Did i see FIL throw slippers at mohan?? OMG...I think senior citizens have lil or no control on their anger...m telling dis frm my personal xperience. But hats off to kunal for his professionalism n doin dis scene coz normally actors don agree to do such scene. I mean i myself wud never agree to do such a scene! πŸ˜†