ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
krrish made a topic on " aurat ka 9 gun" and there she made a nice reply to my comment- standardization of expectations. putting aside the issue of who can take panga with viraj , here's the list of qualities in a perfect man (apart from non-sterile) courtsey christian j.

It's not difficult to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be:

1. A friend
2. A companion
3. A lover
4. A brother
5. A father
6. A master
7. A chef
8. An electrician
9. A carpenter
10. A plumber
11. A mechanic
12. A decorator
13. A stylist
14. A sexologist
15. A gynecologist
16. A psychologist
17. A pest exterminator
18. A psychiatrist
19. A healer
20. A good listener
21. An organizer
22. A good father
23. Very clean
24. Sympathetic
25. Athletic
26. Warm
27. Attentive
28. Gallant
29. Intelligent
30. Funny
31. Creative
32. Tender
33. Strong
34. Understanding
35. Tolerant
36. Prudent
37. Ambitious
38. Capable
39. Courageous
40. Determined
41. True
42. Dependable
43. Passionate
44. Compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. Give her
regular compliments
46. Love shopping
47. Be honest
48. Be very rich
49. Not stress her out
50. Not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. Give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahha nicely compiled...wakehi bahot sare guns haii...🀣 no seriously nice light post...after looong time. it was much needed.. thank you!
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice long list..and nice post
if everyone kept looking for a "perfect" man then everyone would be single πŸ˜†

There are some expecations in marriage if you look at girls point of view about their husband but also from guys POV there are also some expectations about how their wives will be..
its a give and take thing...

And idk bout others..but i personally look for the following traits and I could live if he doesn't have one or two of the follwoing traits...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1. A friend
2. A companion
3. A lover
20. A good listener
29. Intelligent
30. Funny
42. Dependable
43. Passionate
44. Compassionate

47. Be honest

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO: 

45. Give her 
regular compliments (Even if he is lying to make you happy?)
46. Love shopping (HA)
48. Be very rich (HA HA good luck with that...)
49. Not stress her out (Not all relationships are fully of roses...there is always a time when couples get on each other's nerves)
50. Not look at other girls (yeah right..unless he lives in a bubble sorrunded only by you 24/7..πŸ˜†)

The above list I think its a BS...or maybe its me..I am also a girl but I am thinking from realistic point of view..

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO: 

51. Give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself (Too much attention could be bad...I wouldn't want someone to look at me 24/7...awkward...)
52. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself (Ehhh)
53. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes (I want someone to worry about me to show how much they care..but at the same time not be psychotic about it...πŸ˜†)

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT: 

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays (could live withotu...who needs a reminder about you getting old?πŸ˜†)
* anniversaries (umm a must yeah depending...)
* arrangements she makes

Again this is my personal opinion on how I feel and what I view as a "perfect" guy

Ary42 again very nice postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ary42 thumbnail
@ krrish- glad u liked it. after all both men and women are members of the great ape species called homo sapiens, have good and bad points. man is not zeus and woman not a cross between athena and aphrodite.

@mrs.msk- i gave an ideal list, u got realistic. but i found ur reply sensible. and if a female finds a perfect male, will she be perfect in his eyes too? i found one 🀬 female arguing for a perfect male- she suggested something that men can be made in factories.
Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago
I replied to my post on ur comments as well..😊
ary42 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

I replied to my post on ur comments as well..😊

it's ok but i don't want to continue a unending argument. none of us are god, our statements cannot be 100 % correct. even if we point out fallacies in the world, will it be rectified thus?
This content was originally posted by: ary42

it's ok but i don't want to continue a unending argument. none of us are god, our statements cannot be 100 % correct. even if we point out fallacies in the world, will it be rectified thus?

good option..😊 that was the very first reason i never replied for a week,
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ary42

@ krrish- glad u liked it. after all both men and women are members of the great ape species called homo sapiens, have good and bad points. man is not zeus and woman not a cross between athena and aphrodite.

@mrs.msk- i gave an ideal list, u got realistic. but i found ur reply sensible. and if a female finds a perfect male, will she be perfect in his eyes too? i found one 🀬 female arguing for a perfect male- she suggested something that men can be made in factories.

@arya!
A perfect male exists in stories and in perfect uptopia land where everyone is perfect...if we do find a "perfect" male then we would want someone who is hte opposite of that person...sooner or later we will tend to find flaws in the ideal perfect male..
we have to realistic there is not such thing as a perfect person anymore..eveyrone has flaws and its time to accept it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
harshad.diwani thumbnail
there r flaws in both men & women..so noone perfect in this world...perfect man & woman r only in stories...learn to accept each other's fault & choosing to celeberate each othe's difference.TO built & maintain a relation it is important to appreciate the positives & ignore negatives...this should be the biggest gunn in both men & women...