•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry guys for the late analysis . I had some work that took me forever to watch the episode. I am glad I got to watch it as today was really a nice one.

Siddhi and writing romantic poems who would have thought that from someone who rarely says 2 words that sound like it can rhyme. So she can do and write everything romantic but just cannot speak. Maybe this time around Shilpa can give her a lesson on that. The way Seema said married to angry man if I was Kunal I too would have felt angry. Seema knows very well how much she had to do to keep her marriage with Garav . Although siddhi is in love with Kunal she has never ever expressed or said anything then why does she mock Kunal. Even If we consider her making pasta as her expression the look she gave Kunal when Shilpa came was surely not one saying ILU.

As expected Kunal did get upset and he is right. He has been accused as  someone who has attempted to rape so Valentine and love is not something that will suddenly come to his mind . If Siddhi had been forthcoming on her feelings maybe then Kunal could be blamed. However I am glad that he did take out his frustration on Seema and not Siddhi. As Siddhi would have just been her usual muted self unlike Seema who made him understand what really is marriage and Siddhi's love.Although Seema has said everything tht is right I felt bad for Kunal. He is on a guilt trip of sleeping with his brothers love and since no one knows that it makes it look like he is selfish. If only Seema knew she would have removed that false assumption unlike Siddhi who still has to say congrats. It does look like Kunal is wrong but Siddhi is not scared of Kunal as she said. She just decides to never use the situation to her advantage and that surely cannot be blamed on Kunal. If you love someone you have to work to getting them especially if its someone like Kunal who does not believe in such things.

Rohit??? Did anyone want to slap Raveena like I wanted to. First thought came to mind in her bedroom was Rohit. Even if she thought it would have been Vikram or Rohit I would have taken that but just Rohit. Today was the first time I wished Raveena was not with Vikram and she ran away with Rohit. Atleast poor Vikram would be spared by all the deceitfulness. She is not ready to even consider him being around despite being his friend all his life. He did not do anything to deserve this and Raveena surely does not deserve him.

Kunal watching the sisters that was a first and it felt good to see Kunal making an attempt .It was so funny to see him pacing around. BTW yesterday the girls did not know what is Valentine and today they were giving ideas.  And he too wanted to write Sher aur Shayari. Wah Wah wanted to give thakkar to Siddhi after hearing all the romantic sonnets. Seema and her ideas I can never have enough of her. Just as she said Siddhi was on cloud nine just on receiving the sorry. I really liked Keerti's acting over here. She made you feel for her happiness and how a simple sorry is all it takes to mend stuff. From where did the valentine day card come? Don't tell me she actually was planning on giving Kunal one and as usual did not.

When I saw the recap of Kunal reading the card I thought he would tell her not to jump because he said sorry instead I was shocked to hear him say they were going for dinner. Woohoo can't wait to see some sizzling Valentine romance to end the week.

Edited by priya.nair - 12 years ago
Nice analysis Priya of Very nice epi.

Agree with you Kunal can't be blamed alone,Siddhi is equally responsible,don't know how long she'll take to open up in front of Kunal.Hope at least tomorrow this mute love story gets some melody

Loved all the shayaris said by Siddhi.In this aspect must appreciate the writers,they come up with some beautiful shayaris be it the ones said by Kunal previously or the ones in today's epi

Dumbeena-the less we speak the more we can conserve our energy.Though i never liked Sudhanshu,in this case i support him for whatever he said to Vikram about Dumbeena.

Kunal asking kids for ideas,his trials to write sorry was hilarious.

V-day card-definitely not planned by Siddhi,Shilpa must have left some cards for Siddhi

Fab Analysis Priya

Love was always in the air
but both chose to look here and there
Love will continue to hang up there
cause the leads dont speak but cry and stare
Why o why are the CV's so unfair
All they do is go arnd in circles and keep it there
I am beginning to lose my hair
As this love conts to hang up in the air
And that is just not fair
Kunal's dinner date req is such a scare
Hey bhagwaan what a unromantic pair
Arrey bhai she is yr wife show some care
And siddhiji why card ,say it out ...take up the dare
dont keep this love hanging floating in the air
Kunals xpressions with the kids
made me fall of my chair
This going in circles i cannot bear
Ab bas bhi karo with this love in the air

nice post. ya love always in air through actions, wonder  if at all comes down frm air 😳
Originally posted by priya.nair

Kunal watching the sisters that was a first and it felt good to see Kunal making an attempt .It was so funny to see him pacing around. BTW yesterday the girls did not know what is Valentine and today they were giving ideas.  And he too wanted to write Sher aur Shayari. Wah Wah wanted to give thakkar to Siddhi after hearing all the romantic sonnets. Seema and her ideas I can never have enough of her. Just as she said Siddhi was on cloud nine just on receiving the sorry. I really liked Keerti's acting over here. She made you feel for her happiness and how a simple sorry is all it takes to mend stuff. From where did the valentine day card come? Don't tell me she actually was planning on giving Kunal one and as usual did not.

Priya - I was waiting for you to notice this blooper and mention it in your analysis. It's such a joy reading you bring up the bloopers of each episode in such a comic manner and I thoroughly enjoy reading them. The same morning when Seema mentioned it to be Valentines's day that day, Siddhi didn't seem to know or remember this day and suddenly she had a big and romantic greeting card for Kunal. Again instead of banging my head against the wall, I am just going to assume that Shilpa might have left one of the cards for Siddhi as well😉.

One complain - today my daily column arrived late😆, but eventually it arrived and was well worth the wait👍🏼.
hi

lovely episode and we got sinal progress too

i dont want to spoil my mood by mentioning raveena she is a gone case but i adore vik poor guy he deserved so much better than her. raveena is breaking his trust

nice to see shilpa after so much time but no mention of her marriage to chataniya maybe they have post poned it.. loved kunal's expressions when she was telling seema about siddhi's secrets.

the seema-kunal scene was good, kunal doesnt know seema knows reg the div and 6 months thing, hence kept quiet. sinal have serious communication issues. for how long can seema be there to tell them these things

one of  my fav scenes was when shilpa and siddhi were in the bedroom and siddhi was saying those poetic lines,  he looked curious, impressed but i feel he also looked at her in a loving way, they was love in his eyes for her plus the song in the bg was from kunal's pov during the scene. somewhere deep down he too wants the words to be for him(i know the are ), but kunal doesnt think that way. beautiful scene

it was hilarious how kunal was trying to write the letter but only managed to write sorry. hahha. seema lines were funny too. 

another of my fav bit was when siddhi gets the letter and she starts writing her lines on the card with all sinal fb, this time the song was used for her pov. siddhi was glowing 

precap i didint understand why he looked the way he did, we will know toda

norzar

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Nice analysis Priya of Very nice epi.

Agree with you Kunal can't be blamed alone,Siddhi is equally responsible,don't know how long she'll take to open up in front of Kunal.Hope at least tomorrow this mute love story gets some melody

Loved all the shayaris said by Siddhi.In this aspect must appreciate the writers,they come up with some beautiful shayaris be it the ones said by Kunal previously or the ones in today's epi

Dumbeena-the less we speak the more we can conserve our energy.Though i never liked Sudhanshu,in this case i support him for whatever he said to Vikram about Dumbeena.

Kunal asking kids for ideas,his trials to write sorry was hilarious.

V-day card-definitely not planned by Siddhi,Shilpa must have left some cards for Siddhi

Ya Shilpa leaving it behind was the only option so i knew that but its odd because they showed Shilpa not even mention once SiNal so why would she give her sister. I just think its a blooper.

No one can be really this selfish as Raveena . Sudhanshu surely does not come close to being as thoughtless like Raveena. The reason he is the way he is due to the fact his children have not given him the importance and love that he deserves. They seem to find it more with the Chopras. But he has still always cared the best for his children and hence even allowed Raveena to stick back.

The shayaris are one thing that so far the CV;s have not messed up but I am not going to keep my hopes high as they seem to not deliver anything consistently on this show.
Originally posted by rdfan

Fab Analysis Priya

Love was always in the air
but both chose to look here and there
Love will continue to hang up there
cause the leads dont speak but cry and stare
Why o why are the CV's so unfair
All they do is go arnd in circles and keep it there
I am beginning to lose my hair
As this love conts to hang up in the air
And that is just not fair
Kunal's dinner date req is such a scare
Hey bhagwaan what a unromantic pair
Arrey bhai she is yr wife show some care
And siddhiji why card ,say it out ...take up the dare
dont keep this love hanging floating in the air
Kunals xpressions with the kids
made me fall of my chair
This going in circles i cannot bear
Ab bas bhi karo with this love in the air

😲Wow Pooja this is superb⭐️. You have captured the spirit of the season and the show so well in this poem👍🏼. I had mentioned that i don;t trust the CV;s to be consistent with their shayaris. Now i don;t need to fear as I plan to offer them your services 😳
😲
Originally posted by Iamrani

Priya - I was waiting for you to notice this blooper and mention it in your analysis. It's such a joy reading you bring up the bloopers of each episode in such a comic manner and I thoroughly enjoy reading them. The same morning when Seema mentioned it to be Valentines's day that day, Siddhi didn't seem to know or remember this day and suddenly she had a big and romantic greeting card for Kunal. Again instead of banging my head against the wall, I am just going to assume that Shilpa might have left one of the cards for Siddhi as well😉.

One complain - today my daily column arrived late😆, but eventually it arrived and was well worth the wait👍🏼.

Rani actually i have never been one to notice bloopers like this. Everyday I seem to find one

No one in the Chopra household but Seema knew it was Valentines day. But somehow we got this card and yesterday Raj too managed to get a gift. I think like they say love is in the air maybe the gifts are also in the air in the chopra household.

I am so sorry had to meet up with a friend and lost track of time. I have never written in any section in a dedicated fashion so hopefully you will bear with me .
lovely analysis priya , yeah i fully agree with you...both sinal are at fault in their own wayz .. kunal is at fault by being extra insensitive nd rude to siddhi ..nd siddhi on the other hand is to be blamed too for her silence nd not expressing her feelings to kunal , not clearing his misunderstandings regarding she still being in love with anand...in my opinion its siddhi only who can do anything in this regard ..unless and until she opens up nd expresses her feelings ..their relationship ll continue to remain at the same level without any progress ...its high time she needs to act ..nd tell kunal about how much she loves him.. i guess cvs are planning to get over with the court case track first ..then they ll strat with sinal love story lovely completly ..as siddhi ll be fighting the case nd ll prove kunal innocent ,its gonna help in a big way in strengthing their relationship nd making kunal 's realisation more deeper .. dats wat i feel...
about raveena i have no words , i simply hate dat woman ...never seen such a selfish character like her before...poor vikram ...he so doesnt deserve her ...he made soo many preparations for v day...nd she conviently was dreaming abt rohit...pathetic character ...
yeah priya even i am looking forward to sinal valentine 's day dinner date ...got al the more excited after seeing sbs...they dance yipee...