Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan's Jr guilty too??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vm_2009

Groupbie

vm_2009

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that DN played mohan ery well this time. He used Koyal, and my theory is that even his jr is influenced too. 
Also, I suspect Amar's jr to be involved as well. 

Mohan would not have published the article had it not been for the jr(I do not remember his name) and everytime he got a wrong sample or wrong info about Amar this jr was with him and he led mohan to Koyal too. Hence my suspicion. And he kindda worked up monu'sBig smile mom too 
I think Mohan is going to fiind out about all this pretty soon. aur tab maza aayega!!
I just miss the old cheerfullness of this serial (even in two daysCry)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan's Jr guilty too??" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
DN ke saath ab koyal ki bhi band baj ne vaali he.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I think karan is not involved in this conspiracy... it's just koyal fooled them...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.