Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

~Was rashi's reaction predictible?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

crazzygal_jenny

Goldie

crazzygal_jenny

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
we all know , what rocky did was totally a wrong path , who are they to teach their parent's a lesson? But was rashi's reaction predictible? Ermm , we all know , ravi's and rashi's fight lead to rashi commenting ''she would leave her house if ravi teased her more'' , but what consequences will this comment will have have we ever thought?

-> pinky's reaction was really understandable' but can it lead to some differences between the sisters? Obviously parents don't want their children to be in a bad company , as it will one day or the other affect them , so being pinky , she can think , rocky leaving his house made rashi think to leave her house too [though it was being passed in fun ] but still anything can be predicted...

More over i appreciate jeet's reaction to this situation...

Secondly , i didnt like rocky's carefree attitude , GOD this boy just ran away from his house and all he has that guts to talk to his father like ''dad aapko kya lagta hai jo aap apne school days main karte the woh main bhi karoonga? Where is the shame?

Only one think comming in my mind can we actually relate this situation with real lives too??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesriniiiileavesandwavesashajKai.prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Was rashi's reaction predictible?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesashajZari_Khan

crazzygal_jenny

Goldie

crazzygal_jenny

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

If it were my Papa, he would tell me to leave the house .. No matter what..

It was TOTALLY unacceptable and insulting comment for a father to hear.. Sweety's reaction was AWESOME to that comment !

It's time Sweety should stand up for Rocky and herself against his kids and show them that they are here cuz of Sweety Lucky.. Not the other way round !
completely agree , sweety should stand up by herself and make her kids understand they are their parents , not them ..

Ya i mean a father just out of concern asked if he watched anything wrong but listen to his comment, even my father would have asked me to go out of home...

And secondly i didnt liked sweety's father suggestion , ok they are their kids they should make them understand things with love and affection but everything has a limit , and this time rocky seriously crossed his limit , he should be taught a lesson what so ever happens

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.ashajZari_Khanprerna4rishav

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I had a cousin just like this...now he is grown up but when he was a kid he was like rocky..running away from home, having bad friends, and telling parents stuff like i am not gonna do what you did...there were three things that lead to this...first his elder bro started acting out one used to be like i will do it too if you guys dont listen to me...he got involved with bad friends, and his dad used to get mad at him and try to discipline but the mom would feel bad and forgive him and get him stuff...

I have heard so many stories like rocky and more...so i will say that for me it is very close to reality

i hope they dont let rocky get a way with it or else he will think that his behavior is totally ok and should be repeated...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiiashaj

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazzygal_jenny

If it were my Papa, he would tell me to leave the house .. No matter what..

It was TOTALLY unacceptable and insulting comment for a father to hear.. Sweety's reaction was AWESOME to that comment !

It's time Sweety should stand up for Rocky and herself against his kids and show them that they are here cuz of Sweety Lucky.. Not the other way round !
completely agree , sweety should stand up by herself and make her kids understand they are their parents , not them ..

Ya i mean a father just out of concern asked if he watched anything wrong but listen to his comment, even my father would have asked me to go out of home...

And secondly i didnt liked sweety's father suggestion , ok they are their kids they should make them understand things with love and affection but everything has a limit , and this time rocky seriously crossed his limit , he should be taught a lesson what so ever happens

Yepp Confused Papaji's explanation and patience is testing MY patience LOL I mean come on, your grandkid stole credit card Big smile.. Gold chain 2500 rs. mein bech diya LOL

Rocky should get a slap for doing all these things in the name of 'Teaching parents a lesson'.. WTH is tht Sleepy Hope now Sweety ji teaches them a nice lesson abt how to behave with parents.. That shd be remembered for the rest of their lives Angry

credit card was over the top but gold chain? im surprised he didn't sell it sooner; after all, he even warned beeji when she gave it to him!  but ya rocky was wrong! my dad would've cooked me up and fed me to the animal shelter!   ya, daddy don't take that  (if not dad, it would be mom!) lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.