Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Gunz: Half of it we have already seen in the precap when cup falls from indu's hands...πŸ˜† munna & the public was enjoying it...🀣
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

A very nice post again by you Nels! 

Rishi moving out of the house was sad. Indira said, she won't see his face again, but poor girl could not help but seeing him again (as it was for the last time) right after she said she won't do that. Indeed she loves him 😳. 

Poor Rishi, after seeing how his mom treated him and Sameer differently, i was like, please Indira, don't leave this guy, he needs you. I wish she would be everything for him. 

After watching Vidith-Rishi scene, i thought Indira is really lucky with that selfish family of hers to get a brother who cares for her and loves her and to get Rishi who would do anything for his love, and i am happy for her. 

I really liked the scene of Rishi's sketch of Indira. It was more special as he drew it without being aware of it and added to this he neither was he shocked to see that he made a sketch of Indira as it it was a natural thing for him to do. It was really sweet. He draw a cartoon of a smiling Indira - that is the desire of his heart. It was very beautiful. 

Misty, those cartoons are really cute, can't wait to see the episode and Indira's reaction. :P

@blue - yes agree with you,poor rishi such me kya family hain and mom diwan is too much ...she is saying him ki kyun aaya tu wapas?? it is so painful to watch...and usko rishi ka blood nahi dikha..hate diwan family...sam-rishi ke temple convo se laga tha ki rishi is mumma's boy but no sam is mumma's boy..

@red - that scene was so beautiful...it shows how much he love her..it is depth of his feeling for her that without a look he drew beautiful sketch of indira
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Mithila (am I right in calling you  with that name?), That was so good!  and the bolded...and in red, so true.

u r absolutely right by calling me with that name and spelled also correct...thanx..😊  
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gunz, I don't think his cartoon had smile on Indira's face. But it would be good to see one. 
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

Gunz, I don't think his cartoon had smile on Indira's face. But it would be good to see one. 

Nels, i did not mean the cartoon from today's HD segment. I meant the one he drew in hospital while talking to Sanjay. I thought she had a slight smile on her face, i might be wrong. 
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely lovely post! & so refreshing in perspective
i also feel like the dimension to rishi helps leave a lot to dissect and discuss.  he is a character that can either be easily judged without thought, or thoroughly intriguing by the amount of contradictions and anomalies he produced.  for example, we should dislike those who lie, but when does that fine line between a white lie fade? especially when the one who has erred is willing to be punished?

i wrote this as i was watching the THURSDAY show in the AT (sorry, its a bit much😳)

-i really liked how rishi kept quiet as sameer leveled all those lies along with only one true fact and one distortion.  fact, rishi is ricky diwan; distortion, their parents arent fully happy with ricky (this will lead to another thing i noticed).  the rest were ALL lies.  being third party viewers, no matter how the scenes were delivered, we all accept that in his own way rishi tried his best to hhelp indira and the sharmas.  he learned a lot over the last few months, and if he was the perfect complimentary personality from the beginning, he also started becoming a better partner for indira.  that's what relationships should do, make the other person want to be better, to improve and grow, as well as complete the points which came to lack.  i really want indira to come to her own decisions regarding rishi, i do not want him to restate everything he has done for her in any way, because indira's decision can not be helped.  she has always been one to decide and act, and she will never be fully at peace if she had compromised that right of hers.  she wanted rishi to give her an easy answer, but the fact that he kept that truth, him being ricky, unfaltered as well as those looks of turmoil and silence ..i think he did the right thing.  this show is mainly about indira, thus we need to see how and why she makes the decisions she does.  how will she judge things with the information presented, and being wise, she will realize that sameer is equivalent to her entire sharma (minus sunaina) family.  he's manipulative, secretive, lying, vain and wrongly ambitious.  this is her crossroads, and i am excited to see what fork she will take and whether the path will be more rocky or easy than it should be.

-then simi said that rishi has never made his parents proud, that his emphatic and emotional characteristics annoy his father ...it gave huge background information to rishi and made sense why he acts the way he does.  he has always tried solving things in his own rash way, because like all individuals seeking approval, he wanted to gratify someone. to receive a sense of approval .. probably something that his father never conveyed to him.  sameer must have cared for his little brother, but seeing how he revels in one-upping rishi and taking advantage of his lackings, i doubt he minded rishi being the black-sheep. the next stern figure in rishi's life should be indira, and slowly he has come to learn her ways and adapt to them as well as adopt them, and her affection are akin to approval.  finally he is beginning to matter to someone, to belong.  how does he contest and fight her disappointment when his previous flaws and lackings are well-known to him .. when he couldn't pacify other people in his life?  once again, this is a decision and act of indira's that will have a domino effect.

-is it just me, or do you also feel like indira is more hurt than believing rishi wanted her property.

-sharmas are lame, thank god for sunaina ...comedic relief. and the fun music they play in times of tension.

-rishi is looking totally broken and helpless with his one tear and lost look - im liking it. his fate should be in indira's hand and he needs to man up and thoroughly knock sameer off his horse. (side note, did sumit really get his lip split by accident by the baby lady?)

-at break but this firsst segment leaves me thinking that two different families, two different types of relationships, two different types of financial situations - and yet indira and rishi face the same role within their families.  the one to get the blame, the one manipulated, and then ones to be hurt without hesitation.  who's situation is worse? i would definitely say indira, but on a more general note, i feel like the wealthy youth face this dilemma in real life.  so many films and news articles are written about how they face all these psychologically problems.

okay, so im really liking how rishi is breaking away from the playful romance and telling indira to evaluate him as a friend because he had been that before HD turbocharged their romance.  (the romance was really the only way they could lead into the sameer-indira-ricky thing, rishi's truth, and the family problems ...did HD dig themselves into this hole, because stating it as thus kinda breaks the heavy layers it so well weaves into a skeleton of a very basic plot formula.  if so, then this just attests to HD's good scripting) anyway, back to point, he is telling indira how she's positively affected him and i think that's the best thing he can do.  i get so annoyed when people try justifying falsities and never learn from their mistakes.  we can fix a mistake but not an error.

-also, i can see that indira is understanding rishi - her throwing him out will hurt her heart but in all truth, i think she needs her space to think.  any girl will feel so hurt, so betrayed - being a female i can empathize with her & realize her emotions are justified.  sometimes people want a show to follow a slight unreality without understanding sometimes they want to break this fantasy world indian serials so well create.  HD is one such show. indira is a female, one who has to take the responsibility of a male, she is hurt, she is stubborn, she can come into her emotional rages, and she is not supposed to be perfect - just full of conviction.

- I feel like both sides have laid the field open and are fully justified in their reasons and emotions .. let's hope the story progresses well.

-so we've gotten the rest and full jist of rishi's background and life. it answers a lot of questions.
-also, a lot of my thoughts we touched upon from the previous two posts
-end thoughts: indira will definitely think about the crossroads she has been lead to because the issues with the sharmas will always remain, but rishi is a definitive moment of her life.  without him, i see her feeling incomplete but i do not seeing her able to accept him happily without all the dirty laundry aired and sheets ironed.
-i want rishi to now give a rebuttal to sameer, i want him to face him and fight honestly and rightly...not like how sameer decided his course of actions.
-when vidit's truth comes out, i hope we learn that he wasn't injured by rishi.  it would just make it impossible to believe indira would accept him unless HD spent a year or showing rishi making up for it all, or some silly leap where his actions finally made him acceptable to indira. i want him to be the person that helped vidit because he was his friend, because it was necessary.  rahul seems to be a mutual friend.

Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
& i posted this for the FRIDAY episode (once again, i dont mean to massacre the thread with my long-windedness πŸ˜³)

-munna frustrated that indira "mere kismat ke peeche hai" was so expected and reminds me of someone with a gambling/alcohol/ or drug addiction.  that snap frustration, and the belief that the "golden ticket" or "lady luck" was being stolen or taken away.  he never will believe in effort but luck.
-was mesmerized by indira's pregnant moment while closing the door.  she stilled, looked up, had an slight connection with rishi, and amidst silent tears hastily closed the door.  the rickshaw-wala was looking the entire time ...  
-liked the flashback they didn't pick overly gushy scenes, and the dialogue was one of the better ones.
-the fight scene was okay, didnt have much of a problem with it since i expected it but was a shirtless sameer really necessary?   also, sameer's "confession" had no power, feeling or whatever in it.  at least when rishi speaks of love you can feel that light, carefree, and flirtiness in it.  i know sam was getting chocked but he could've had a better look in his eyes...maybe a kind of maniac look. someone totally consumed by the need of want-want-want.
-wow, i dislike the diwan's.  they do "so much" for rishi and then tell him all they have done too. thats not a favor, its emotional blackmail. i think the sharmas and diwans are similar at this point .. they dont have any value for the most emphatic member of their families.  indira and rishi both connect to others, help, and feel (of course they do this all in their own way), but the root of their characters are the same. 
-also, from sameer's lack of voice when indira was being insulted, it only proves how far from love or affection towards indira he is.  cheesy as it is, pyaar kiya toh darna kya? especially of a middle-aged lady named simi who could easily be pacified with a diamond necklace?? plus, sameer is the golden child, apparently unse kya shikayat hogi?  whatever sam will say or do, she will give it a more listening ear.  whether its the sharma-family bias or diwan-family bias we see, i don't like it. it feels so harsh and unfair.  plus, as a side note, no offense to sumit but who would think that he could overpower mrunal?  especially with the generous amounts of chiseled body scenes given and all the breaking bricks of fire depictions.
-if you strip away all that has happened regarding rishi and his past - i think it still doesnt matter. the most important thing about rishi is still vidit. rishi would have dealt with everything regarding his family appropriately and the reaction would have been far different but his words and actions were being stalled by the gravitation that emanates from vidit bhai.  he kept silent and layered one lie upon the other in order to follow the time and situation set produced by vidit's state of health.
-really loved indira's flashbacks and felt that it was only expected.  like i mentioned yesterday, she needs her space, her time, and be allowed to wallow in her memories and emotions.  these moments will help fortify her heart and her ability to decide.  i think thus far, rishi is pardonable and indira probably feels that way too, but she needs her personal time and space..unfortunately ishan is still a child & he has no idea about what his bua is trying to do and is going through while thinking.
-also, backtracking, indira's rant to ishan seems like she's trying to convince herself. sunaina and i seem to be on the same wave-length πŸ˜†

Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ moksha89: a very well balanced post! 
moksha89 thumbnail
thank you, iolahardy πŸ˜³
you should visit the HD AT thread ... lots of discussions happen there & many members express their views so well in these convos, too. πŸ˜Š
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice thoughts moksha! You very well summarized thursday and friday's epi with all the details!! πŸ‘