Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

bhagwan kuch bhi kijiye:part 3 page 5

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wooaaa what a performance tonight Sriti!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jhanvi: "ye kya ye kya hogaya inhe..Bhagwan... me janti hu ke wo mujpe isilye gussa karte hai kyonki..kyonki dadi ko lekar bahot pareshan hai..plzz plzzz plzz kuch kijiye me sab taklife sehan kar loongi. muj par jitna bhi gussa karenge me seh loongi koi bhi saza de me seh loongi bhagwan lekin is haal me nahi dekh sakti me unhe..nahi dekh sakti.πŸ’”" another one: "darna nahi...tere papa ese nahi hai...bilkul ese nahi hai...unhe nahi ata itna gussa..wo teri mummy ki dadi ke sath jo kuch hua na..us wajeh se bas thoda pareshan hai..😭 bahot pyaar karte hai na teri mummy se..tere mummy ke pariwar se isilye ...warna wo ese nahi hai...teri mummy unhe is halat me nahi dekh saktiπŸ’”..nahi dekh sakti beta..nahi dekh sakti.."

pics credits: Sneha⭐️
I must say Sriti stole the show today..even though Viraj was at it's best but still those dialogues...and then there is a silent acknoledgment of her feeling by Geeta...mind blowing..simply mindblowing...very good stuff on written and portaying part..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pyar ki kahani shuru ho gayi...firstly the promice.."aap jab bhi muje yaad karenge me apke samne houngi" and now his pain becomes her pain... she felt his pain...
Add ins plz! I need some thought gatherings before i add my inputs..but u pplz can start..😳
I am very happy by looking at Jhanvi's reactions, so here is my favorite song for all of u:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6mjORZAb3U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

❀️"Sagar ki baho me mauje hai jitni humko bhi tumse mahobaat hai utni❀️.."

Have a good one everybody!😊

Links: Part 1: Page 1
Part 2: Page 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2791733?pn=4

Part 3: Page 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2791733?pn=5

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scent_flower thumbnail

Beautiful!!I must watch today's episode!!

😊😊
This content was originally posted by: scent_flower

Beautiful!!I must watch today's episode!!

😊😊

Thank you for appreciating..I am always very optimistic in my posts regarding those two..hope u like today's episode..and ya PRECAP is ooo lalala...we have valentines day coming tomorrow..yeyeyyyπŸ˜ƒ
scent_flower thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

Thank you for appreciating..I am always very optimistic in my posts regarding those two..hope u like today's episode..and ya PRECAP is ooo lalala...we have valentines day coming tomorrow..yeyeyyyπŸ˜ƒ

amazingg!! Earlier I was leaving the show,but this epi and v day will be great!! I just hope that HC and Sriti ren't paired together...I love this show and Karan and Sriti!!
This content was originally posted by: scent_flower

amazingg!! Earlier I was leaving the show,but this epi and v day will be great!! I just hope that HC and Sriti ren't paired together...I love this show and Karan and Sriti!!

ummm feels are the same dear..but will have to wait and watch on what harshad's going to bring to our show...lets see...i am not leaving untill Viraj is around..and i am sooo optimistic on his child too...i wanna see him...see how he looks..,most likely a baby boy would be cute...remember the icecream scene..aaahhh that was sooo lovely...i hope either ways Jhanvi realises what she has and how she wants to fix it to make it perfact for her and her baby.😊
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode and a matching post by you. πŸ‘ 

That Jahnvi is compassionate,forgiving and loving, we all know. What worries me is her gullibilty factor and the thought that will she able to defy the society and even her family's opinion to stand by her sick husband ? We should understand that once Viraj's truth is out, Gangadhar and co. are going to turn dead against the man they now worship. On top of that, we will also have the saviour, backed by Jahnvi's family, with his promise to give jahnvi a peaceful life. She is one person who does not have the courage to go against the norms of the society.

We are lucky to be watching such an interesting and unpredictable show. 
Edited by sarcozee - 12 years ago
Oh ya btw...Sagar ki baho me mauje hi jitni lines imply on the caption that i posted below the song...haaayyyeee wo saagar aur ye maujjeee uski...ain't this sooo beautiful!? ❀️
Secondly the way she was asking Lord Krishna to help Viraj, she cares for him..."aap jald hi ache ho jayenge...bahar se bhi aur andar se bhi...sab kuch thik ho jayega" those lines...beautiful...being a mom surely making her more n more optimistic..she want to fly in the sky...she wants to feel the fragrence of the flowers...she wants to see Viraj smling and dancing and enjoying...doesn't matter if for that she has to do the Joojooo drama (tantrik episode) or if she has to follow the new time table...(alarm one...) she can eat nonveg for him too..(last episode in the restaurent..) she is willing to do anything for his happiness...
don't u guys think it's a start of her obsession for him? atleast a start i would say... she cared for his sleepless night, she cared for his routine. ie. the clothes, henckerchief, belt, purse everything was readily available on the bed...V didn't see it well that's his fault..but it was right there accessible..so she is stepping towards him..I really wish this "unknown caller mystry get resolved soon" so that Viraj can calm down a bit and realises the steps Jhanvi taking..and sees how she started loving him...I think he noticed it (in restaurent scene) but thanks to that "budhiya chit" he was annoyed and angry..his happiness turned into anger..*curse that caller!!!* nyhow...they just need some time..just like they before...ek raja aur ek rani..aur ek palace..⭐️
This content was originally posted by: sarcozee

Beautiful episode and a matching post by you. πŸ‘ 

That Jahnvi is compassionate,forgiving and loving, we all know. What worries me is her gullibilty factor and the thought that will she able to defy the society and even her family's opinion to stand by her sick husband ? We should understand that once Viraj's truth is out, Gangadhar and co. are going to turn dead against the man they now worship. On top of that, we will also have the saviour, backed by Jahnvi's family, with his promise to give jahnvi a peaceful life. She is one person who does not have the courage to go against the norms of the society.

We are lucky to be watching such an interesting and unpredictable show. 

Thanks for appreciation Mili!⭐️
hummm i see...but it would be very very interesting to see how she is going to take it...

before she said: "every person has a good and bad sides, it depends on the other person on what to look and what not" lets c if she changes her mind and judges him or not...i would not like her if she doesn't ask Viraj whys and also if she doesn't try to even find his behavior pattern truth and his history,,,i would be dispointed if that happens...lets see what CVs gifts us..
PristineSoul thumbnail

Oh teri.. Krishu.. Super duper topic

I'll cum back later to reply..
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Oh teri.. Krishu.. Super duper topic

I'll cum back later to reply..

Thank you! πŸ€—