edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone, first of all I must say that I am not Neetika, I am her cousin Kiran. Neeti told me to convey this msg to u all. Actually since Saturday, she fell ill due to high fever. Her condition became so worse that on Sunday, she got admitted in the hospital. Till now she is there only. Only yesterday she regained her consciousness but she was unable to talk with us. Today when actually she talked with us a bit, she told me to convey this msg to you all.

To Raj: Happy Birthday Raj, I am so sorry that I was not able to wish you on your birthday. I would have wished you at sharp 12 am but my health. Kindly forgive me for delay. I hope you had fun on your birthday.

To Abirami and Sandhya: I am so sorry my sweeties. Abirami I told you that I will chat with you as soon as possible but sorry I was not able to keep my words. And Sandhya I don't know what to say, can't tell how much i am feeling guilty for not chatting with you both. I will chat with you both soon.

To All:I miss you all my friends. I hope to chat with you all soon when I come back home. Till then keep the forum alive.

I really don't know all about you all except what she told me about you all but I just want to say one thing that she loves you all dearly. The way she requested me to convey this msg I was touched (and felt quite jealous too the way she loves you all)  otherwise I would not have rushed to be here after coming back from hospital. She will be back home in 2-3 days.

Best regards,

Kiran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG... nikiii get well soon babe ...missed u too and really wanna chat with u soon ... and we all love u sooo much and thanz kiran tell her my best wishes that she be ok soon ... love her to the core tell her we r wait for her to come back soon <3
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG Neetika Get well soon . Hope 2 see u soon in CCBM forum . 
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all Thank you Kiran for conveying this message and Get Well Soon Neetika will try my best to help keep this forum active. 🤗
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nikki, hope you have a speedy recovery. 🤗
Thanks Kiran 4 conveying the msg.
X
Shooting.Star thumbnail
Nikii, get well soon!!! 🤗
X
Edited by Karnika-Kinha - 12 years ago
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh get well soon neeti...take a lot of rest...after all rest is the best medicine...hope to chat with you soon...and thanks kiran for giving us this message🤗
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Kiran for letting is know... i thought she was busy with studies as she had mentioned it earlier ... please do let her know that we too miss her and love her and hope she gets well soon and is here with us...  
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neetika Hope U get well soon Dear,  Plzzz take care of urself,   Will wait for ur return to IF Dear,  Miss U too very much,  Thanks a lot Kiran Dear to give us this News,  Really Hope Neeti gets well sooon and comes back with us. We really love her loads and miss her very much.  🤗 This is a BIG JAADU KI JHAPPI for U Neeti to get well soon,  and Kiran 🤗 this is a Jaadu ki Jhappi for U to give us Neetika's message
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx kiran for conveying her messge..
get well soon Neeti..hope you are fine soon n with us soon again..i thought u must be busy in your studies..hope to see you soon..take care