Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Is it just me or this show is possibly having it's best week so far?...each epi better than the previous...what a roller coaster this week has been...I'm loving it.

Another FAB epi today...every moment was gripping and once again very well directed and enacted by all the actorsClapClap

The first scene made me think how often we do see this in society that the common man is downtrodden upon and the corrupt are greeted with flower garlands...Dinanath was very smug in his victory. And shocker of the day ofcourse that Koyal made a total PAPLU out of MohanOuchLOL...Kahaan the ppl in this forum were thinking MOHAN was playing DN...when the reality is that Mohan himself got played BIG time by that Koyal...He's going to be so pissed off when he finds out that that ITEM fooled himLOL...and basically used him as a puppet to free DN of the charges...Koyal teri tohAngry

I LOVED Megha today...her fierce dignity...the way she sunaaoed to that neighbor trying to show "concern" for the FIL and put him in his place...sach hi hai, 'log kahaan kuch yaad rakhte hain'...Loved her initial scene with Mohan outside the courthouse too...felt bad for Mohan but Akanksha was fab in that scene.

There was fantastic flow to the epi as each scene flowed into the next...especially loved the continuity they maintained vis a vis Nanhi's growing hurt and anger at Mohan each time she saw the band baaja routine happening around him...leading up to the final point of her snipping the rope bell ofcourse...very sad bit...espcially as Mohan says, "Nanhi, mat kar naa"OuchOuch...felt horrible for them there.

The song sequence was again good today...contrasting the party at Mohan's house which he clearly doesn't to be around with the gloom in the Vyas house...so sad to see the kids clinging on to Megha and crying.

Surprising was the ending...I thought the entire epi would be sad...but Addu was the surprise twistLOL...the VICIOUSNESS with which he vandalized Mohan's bike was just HILARIOUSLOL...and the LOOK he gives to Mohan in the morning when he sees him upset over the bike...haha...

I also loved the ending MM scene...again, Megha's DIGNITY...it leaves Mohan at a loss for words ofcourse...there isn't much he can say...but I loved the scene for the dialogues and the way it was handled...I loved Mohan's expression when she says sorry to him...bechara is in quite an uncomfortable state right now...Kunal-Akanksha were fab in the scene.

Guru got his fair share of screen-space today as well...liked that he sunaaoed to Mohan in his own way with the poison waali line and there was brief comic relief with Renu thinking that Mohan is after HERLOL

The precap was something I found weird...did the FIL seriously throw a CHAPPAL at Mohan? UmmmConfused...I get that Mohan telling him to accept the "truth" is  not something he will like but seriously chappal toh thodi zyada ho gayi.

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashahcirvm_2009Only4Dilishyashi_kpzaraman--Minks--sweet_shonasupriapranitiNivRen_1sahul-Swetha-fatim30madhu_sridharsauris-RD--Khush-Mru_beeshakti_rockrusha4003without-fathomMR21Smeera123sensodynelunzajassie_17LadyMcbethshamilnikitagmcnneeiillmanzilmukulsun-naaaaaaaaaNymeria-RadhaMohan-misty85.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 16th: Of snipped ties and Conspiracies" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Anu - Fab post my like button is not working for some reason ...

All i can say is Fantastic epi ...and Awww mera Monu Broken Heart...i cant see him like this ...i want the hip hop Monu back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode too. I'm happy that my worry about Amar being guilty was put to rest. This was bothering me very much. I certainly prefer mohan being misled than amar being guilty. Mohan can rectify his mistake later on. 

I like it how the CVs managed to bring humour in today's episode too. 

Renu-Mohan's funny scene was followed by heart-breaking, scene of nanhi cutting the thread of friendship. 

Addu vandalising mohan's bike. This scene also was initially funny, then after megha entered the scene, it became serious. 

Now i got one more doubt today - Will addu become friend of mohan before Nanhi?(not now, in future, of course). That will be cute too. 

Edited by subhas123 - 16 February 2012 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-misty85-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Nice post... Episode was really good... mixed with irony & subtle humor in form of addu...
and yes old man throws chappal on mohan... I've just seen the new promo of this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AreYaar

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Nice post... Episode was really good... mixed with irony & subtle humor in form of addu...
and yes old man throws chappal on mohan... I've just seen the new promo of this.
really..Shocked Thanks for the info Misty..!Hug
so new promo is the precap scene..? haiyee,,, nahi..!!!Ouch
feel bad for mohan..Cry

@Anu..Hug
Fab episode analysis by u dear..Clap
its was a brilliant episode...Big smile and fab acting by all..including addu...Clap 

P.S Can u pls. post the CAPS pf today's episode pls..Cry
Do not take CAPS of Dinanath- koyel scenes.!Dead

shakti_rock

IF-Dazzler

shakti_rock

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Yes...this week has been really brilliant...back 2 bacl fabulous epi's.

loved the song seq...fiited to the situation.. showin two contrast scenarios...evr since they started playin "tu na jaane aas pass hian khudaa"  i was expecting to PLEASE dont make these routine..bt yest n todays' song seq...was just perfect...

loved the bit eye conve betw guru n mohan  when mohan cums n evry1 is celebration...hope editors had emphazised  on this...rather then editin it out...Guru's dialogue bout kadwi dawaai n zaher was good too...Mohan n Guru have this sucha beautiful understanding relationship...

Finally Addu...haha..I love this kid...isn't he like  MAN in nanhi n Megha 's life Even1 last time we saw how he sabak sikhaod Renu coz she hurted Megha...n e1 today when Mohan  hurted both the women in his Life , he decided to teach a lesson...I love him totally...he wil seriously grew up to be the best Man...bt filhaal Mohan is gonna  ahve tough time dealing with him . coz i dont think Addu wil become friends with Mohan easily...

Lovely..Episode..!!!!!

Precap..yes FIL does throw a chappal on MOhan...i dont think its weid...coz it do happens in reality also...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.