Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i wish mohan would just stay away from the vyas family for a while... what is the need for him to give gyan to amar's dad? after all the trouble that he's put them through thanks to his reporting he should have the sense to stay away and not give them more pain... i know it's irrational to feel angry at him... he only did what he felt was right... and i'm secretly glad that they kept him in character and he still believes his story to be true inspite of nanhi's actions and megha's words... 
but inspite of all that logical reasoning i just couldn't help feeling quite smug when addu destroyed his bike's seat... and i din't feel bad for mohan at all when i saw mr. vyas throwing his chappal at him... right now i'm so invested in the vyas family's pain and tears that i feel like i'm a part of them... like nanhi and megha even i'm feeling betrayed by mohan... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavmuksmisty85Sunna_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stay away mohan bhatnagar!!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
U no its easy to blame sumone but he just did his job lets say his job was to prove Amar wrong ...why didnt Vyas's make an Effort to prove Amar innocent ...very convenient that bec of u we have been accussed but what did u do to save yrself ...Facts matter not words

aanyakunatsun-naaaaaaaaa-MohanKiRaadha-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I don't feel he betrayed Vyas family. I'm happy that he is in character and truly believes his report as true. At the same time, i don't feel too bad for the treatment he is getting or he will be getting in coming episodes from Vyas family. 

He can stay from Vyas family. They themselves come in his path. What can he do? If he won't interact with Vyas family, what is the story about. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat-MohanKiRaadha-

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
true... true... u guys are talking from the P.O.V of logical viewers of the show... i'm on the other hand an emotional viewer thinking too much from the P.O.V of the vyas family... right now i can feel their pain more than understand mohan's reasoning however logical they may seem... 

misty85Sunna_Deewani-MohanKiRaadha-

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
no words Confused

but yes mohan can't stay away from nanhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatmisty85

misty85

IF-Sizzlerz

misty85

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I agree with you.. but what to do... the old man reached his newspaper office... I hope he realises his mistake soon... I'm wondering why he is not questioning that in the case only DN got benefited... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I agree with you.. but what to do... the old man reached his newspaper office... I hope he realises his mistake soon... I'm wondering why he is not questioning that in the case only DN got benefited... 
he will... inspite of helping in proving dinanath innocent, mohan still doesn't approve of the man... i'm sure this is just the beginning of mohan's investigation... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

no words Confused

but yes mohan can't stay away from nanhi.
ya... for a second there i felt bad for mohan... but then i saw nanhi's teary face and went back to empathizing with her... Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.