Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-16th Feb- Bitter Pill or Poison ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Cry...Mohan...Cry

I agree with you pooja...Had not the judges and mohan tried a gazzilion times to explain Megs that court of law needs evidence not emotions...Stern Smile... Ok i get Ved is gandhi baapu... but why is Megha too acting soo irrational...? Ermm... Such a smart woman and she fails here in practicality...Ouch... infact that line 
"adaalat bhaavnaein nahi saboot maangti hain" is one of the most worn out lines in court ... how come it is falling onto deaf ears...? Wacko

I really now feel mohan should give them a piece of mind esp. after what is shown in the precap...Angry..or the next route is Megs working in prabhat leher and realising the CONS of being a journalist...Smile

How will she work in the newspaper that published such a report about Amar? Earlier i also thought she may work there, but now i'm not sure. If megha accepts the job and blames only mohan then i have problem with megha's attitude. She should not accept the job in the newspaper either. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-16th Feb- Bitter Pill or Poison ? (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
mohan has to be strong n smart reporter i think. before seeing nanhi just told to print with out seeing the matter. now got trapped in dinnath's plan n indirectly unknowingly got prey n indirectly helped dinnath in his planning. i think with this experiences he will become smart n strong reporter ofc this takes after lot of drama.one day he will come to know that he himself was victim n tries to bring out the real culprit.

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hello Pooja. I hope you remember me Smile. Thanks for the WU.

It was an emotional epi today. Both Megha's family and Mohan were running high on emotions. On one side, Megha's family felt cheated, lost , Mohan on the other hand felt helpless. He ought to do what he ought to do. It was his duty to do what he did. He didnt know he was being played upon. Megha's family on the other hand felt , that he being around them, couldnt get what they were saying , that Amar is innocent. As someone pointed over here, Mohan did say "Its all abt proof". Megha trusts her husband, since she knows him at a personal level. But the world doesnt know Amar the way Megha knows. So she cant expect Mohan, who too is relatively a new person in their lives to take what she says and forget what he has known from his own investigation.

Both are right in their own ways. While one has taken it emotionally(read Megha) , the other one has taken a practical approach (read Mohan). Both are suffering in the end.

Really cringed when Nanhi cut the string and when Mohan was begging her not to do that...awww Disapprove. I hope the frnds patch up soon...

Now that we got to know Koyal is a setup, wonder what Mohan will do to get the truth out. Will he get Koyal to confess that she and Dinnanath set him up with false proofs?.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 16 February 2012 at 2:00pm

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
^^ *blinks in shock*

Is this really true?

Has there been a come back I've been unaware off?! Big smile

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you Pooja for the WU

.Snowfall.

IF-Addictz

.Snowfall.

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, I loved today's episode too

thamizh93

thamizh93

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ *blinks in shock*

Is this really true?

Has there been a come back I've been unaware off?! Big smile

LOL ya Fivr its  me... loved this show, so thought of dropping in Embarrassed

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 17 February 2012 at 7:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.