Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-16th Feb- Bitter Pill or Poison ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
mix emotions episode today fill cry ,laugh fill angry,fill upset .

swagat and party mohan swagat rok nahi paaya party to rok sakta tha.Stern Smile

koyal DN played game with mohan...still not believe or sayad me maan na hi nahi chati hu.

nanhi oh no mohan is so helpless that time.Ermm

Ranu and her padosi no brains  OMG mohan ye sab renu ke liye kiyaROFL ye sun se pahele me kahi chali gai hoti to aacha tha.

Addu oh same behave like angry kid.

fill sorry for megha also poor woman .

Precap OMG ye chapal DN par kyun nahi feka FIL ne pahele.

sab ne mil ke mohan ko hero or vilan banaya

koi mohan se bhi pucho vo kya ban na chata hein.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-16th Feb- Bitter Pill or Poison ? (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Pooja. So the uproar and accusations and conspiracies continue. Mohan had it coming, poor guy.

Vyas family is right in their own way. But I feel so far, Mohan has been at the receiving end to all their tantrums. Even now, I know it will come, but the " I told you so" moment, when Mohan realizes that he got played by Koyal and Dinanath and Megha will definitely remind him, oh so not in a gentle tone. He seems to have the short end of the stick with his dealings with the Vyas parivar, except for Nanhi.

It will take time and effort for Megha to even think of him as a person, let alone a friend. I feel more for Mohan today than Megha. We have seen his thinking and his pov, time for Megha to show hers more clearly.

-- Mru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Thanks for the update, Pooja. So the uproar and accusations and conspiracies continue. Mohan had it coming, poor guy.

Vyas family is right in their own way. But I feel so far, Mohan has been at the receiving end to all their tantrums. Even now, I know it will come, but the " I told you so" moment, when Mohan realizes that he got played by Koyal and Dinanath and Megha will definitely remind him, oh so not in a gentle tone. He seems to have the short end of the stick with his dealings with the Vyas parivar, except for Nanhi.

It will take time and effort for Megha to even think of him as a person, let alone a friend. I feel more for Mohan today than Megha. We have seen his thinking and his pov, time for Megha to show hers more clearly.

-- Mru

Agree with u completly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Originally posted by misty85

Brilliant episode... Even though guru appreciated mohan he didn't forget to criticize him in a sweet mannner...
And as we doubted it was DN's plan & koyal ditched mohan... but will he realise it...

Misty if he wont realize and strike back then what else is the story LOL

I hope he realise soon before it gets too late.

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Just a loud thought... So all the running Koyal was supposedly doing in the first episode was a setup? She knew who Mohan was and was still running away from him??!!?? playing hard to get? that is a great way to play Mohan, who wouldn't think Dinanath was setting him up, when the whistle blower was running scared.

Aah well, not looking for too much logic here. It is an interesting watch though. Big smile

-- Mru

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thankyou all for yr Thankyou's Hug

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written RD - since you were mentioning wanting "Monu" back on Nur's post - did you notice how today of all days he didn't tell his mother to not call him Monu?! LOL

But yes - your heart goes out to him; although it still went out more to the Vyases for me today. But of all the people with bad timings, Mohan has a record of his own league! Just the moment he should be out on his balcony to witness the Megha and her kids scene, should his brigade of lafange co-reporters come out and dance around in celebration. Sigh. Ouch

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Cry...Mohan...Cry

I agree with you pooja...Had not the judges and mohan tried a gazzilion times to explain Megs that court of law needs evidence not emotions...Stern Smile... Ok i get Ved is gandhi baapu... but why is Megha too acting soo irrational...? Ermm... Such a smart woman and she fails here in practicality...Ouch... infact that line 
"adaalat bhaavnaein nahi saboot maangti hain" is one of the most worn out lines in court ... how come it is falling onto deaf ears...? Wacko

I really now feel mohan should give them a piece of mind esp. after what is shown in the precap...Angry..or the next route is Megs working in prabhat leher and realising the CONS of being a journalist...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.