WU-16th Feb- Bitter Pill or Poison ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Just a loud thought... So all the running Koyal was supposedly doing in the first episode was a setup? She knew who Mohan was and was still running away from him??!!?? playing hard to get? that is a great way to play Mohan, who wouldn't think Dinanath was setting him up, when the whistle blower was running scared.

Aah well, not looking for too much logic here. It is an interesting watch though. 😃

-- Mru
Thankyou all for yr Thankyou's 🤗
Thanks for the written RD - since you were mentioning wanting "Monu" back on Nur's post - did you notice how today of all days he didn't tell his mother to not call him Monu?! ðŸ˜†

But yes - your heart goes out to him; although it still went out more to the Vyases for me today. But of all the people with bad timings, Mohan has a record of his own league! Just the moment he should be out on his balcony to witness the Megha and her kids scene, should his brigade of lafange co-reporters come out and dance around in celebration. Sigh. 
😭...Mohan...😭

I agree with you pooja...Had not the judges and mohan tried a gazzilion times to explain Megs that court of law needs evidence not emotions...😳... Ok i get Ved is gandhi baapu... but why is Megha too acting soo irrational...? ðŸ¤”... Such a smart woman and she fails here in practicality...... infact that line 
"adaalat bhaavnaein nahi saboot maangti hain" is one of the most worn out lines in court ... how come it is falling onto deaf ears...? 

I really now feel mohan should give them a piece of mind esp. after what is shown in the precap...😡..or the next route is Megs working in prabhat leher and realising the CONS of being a journalist...😊
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

😭...Mohan...😭

I agree with you pooja...Had not the judges and mohan tried a gazzilion times to explain Megs that court of law needs evidence not emotions...😳... Ok i get Ved is gandhi baapu... but why is Megha too acting soo irrational...? ðŸ¤”... Such a smart woman and she fails here in practicality...... infact that line 
"adaalat bhaavnaein nahi saboot maangti hain" is one of the most worn out lines in court ... how come it is falling onto deaf ears...? 

I really now feel mohan should give them a piece of mind esp. after what is shown in the precap...😡..or the next route is Megs working in prabhat leher and realising the CONS of being a journalist...😊

How will she work in the newspaper that published such a report about Amar? Earlier i also thought she may work there, but now i'm not sure. If megha accepts the job and blames only mohan then i have problem with megha's attitude. She should not accept the job in the newspaper either. 

mohan has to be strong n smart reporter i think. before seeing nanhi just told to print with out seeing the matter. now got trapped in dinnath's plan n indirectly unknowingly got prey n indirectly helped dinnath in his planning. i think with this experiences he will become smart n strong reporter ofc this takes after lot of drama.one day he will come to know that he himself was victim n tries to bring out the real culprit.
Hello Pooja. I hope you remember me ðŸ˜Š. Thanks for the WU.

It was an emotional epi today. Both Megha's family and Mohan were running high on emotions. On one side, Megha's family felt cheated, lost , Mohan on the other hand felt helpless. He ought to do what he ought to do. It was his duty to do what he did. He didnt know he was being played upon. Megha's family on the other hand felt , that he being around them, couldnt get what they were saying , that Amar is innocent. As someone pointed over here, Mohan did say "Its all abt proof". Megha trusts her husband, since she knows him at a personal level. But the world doesnt know Amar the way Megha knows. So she cant expect Mohan, who too is relatively a new person in their lives to take what she says and forget what he has known from his own investigation.

Both are right in their own ways. While one has taken it emotionally(read Megha) , the other one has taken a practical approach (read Mohan). Both are suffering in the end.

Really cringed when Nanhi cut the string and when Mohan was begging her not to do that...awww 😒. I hope the frnds patch up soon...

Now that we got to know Koyal is a setup, wonder what Mohan will do to get the truth out. Will he get Koyal to confess that she and Dinnanath set him up with false proofs?.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 12 years ago
^^ *blinks in shock*

Is this really true?

Has there been a come back I've been unaware off?! 😃
Thank you Pooja for the WU
Thanks for the update, I loved today's episode too