Posted: 12 years ago

Epi starts with Dinanath addressing the press and Mohan being asked as well but he doesnt say much seeing Ved suffering from an asthma attack and he walks upto them and asays i just did my duty while Megs says i thought u wud trust my belief and nanhi's belief as well but ...nice gift u've given us and nanhi that her father was a thief ..and no matter who says what i no Amar wasnt corrupt

-Saroj collapses and all are sad at Vyas's home

-Koyal and Dinanath celebrating their success and how they fooled Mohan and calling him and megs Bechara and bechari

-All in Mohalla welcuming Mohan and Vyas's witness that and one guy comes and taunts Ved and Megs answers back and fixes him right ..Mohan looks on not happy at all ..while Chanchal tells Renu that Mohan is interested in her πŸ˜†...and later on Mohan throws a bouquet from Dinanath and it lands on Renu and Guru apologizes on his behalf while Mohan hides behind his back

-ved cries his heart and feel helpless abt not having dun anything to prove Amar innocent and Addu tells Nanhi its yr friends doing ..and nanhi goes upstairs and cuts the dori to the bell while Mohan keeps pleading for a chance and Guru says bada kadwi dawai pine ka shauq tha na did u realize if its indeed a bitter pill or poison ?

-Kyun main jaagu song seq with the Vyas's all sad and the trio of megs ,addu n Nanhi crying n Hugging while Mohan feeling bad while his colleagues arnd him rejoicing

-Addu next day goes and rips apart Mohan's bike seat and punctures the tyre as well and chanchal see's that and tells megs.

-Mohan n guru cribbing abt the torn seat and punctured tyre when megs arrives and pays for the damage and asks Addu to apologize and Addu says he wont cuz Mohan is a bad guy and has made everyone cry ...and Mohan says its ok i understand and Megs says in our family we dont do the wrong ..and apologizes on Addu's behalf and goes leaving a stunned and guilty mohan behind

-Precap- Ved at the newspaper' office and Mohan tell him to accept the fact and ved throws his chappal at him

-My View - So Mohan was setup i like how they r bringin this pt out that news can be made and sometimes the news reporter isnt at fault cauuse u can only verify to a point and not beyond it ...and in the whole race of giving news first ,...the time on hand is also a thing ...and i loved Mohans guilt right thru ...and tho the Vyas's are right of blaming Mohan ...but wasnt he just doing his job ...why didnt the Vyas's do something to prove Amar right and innocent is my question

-

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Brilliant episode... Even though guru appreciated mohan he didn't forget to criticize him in a sweet mannner...
And as we doubted it was DN's plan & koyal ditched mohan... but will he realise it...
Thanks a lot for the Quick WU Pooja dearπŸ€—
An well executed episode...πŸ‘
fab acting by all...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Only Dis piece of news was 😲 to me...that koyel and dinanath set mohan up..!
i hope he finds out soon..πŸ˜› that he was conned by these to swineless creep people🀒..! 
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
 Thank you so much for WU Poo <3   πŸ€—

i wanna cry cry n cry for me its really Sad Megha nanhi ki tried brooked :((   ahh i want to kill Koyal  shit this all are DN's  Plan Poor Mohan :( but in Sad epi ma funny scenes Renu ahhahaah Mohan interested at Renu LMAFO 🀣Nanahi  Mohan scene make me cry alottt ahh i wish nanhi listen to him  is not  him  fault only Mohan office PPL celebrating  his house :0 Megha seen No😭 :(beautiful Song seq 😳loved that song very well show ittt😳next day in morning Addy  Mohan bike seat and punctures the tyre πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh shit Renu best friend seen ahhaha ahh this line is killing me when Megha say to Addu apologize and Addu say i  wont  do that cuz he  is a bad guy and has made everyone cry😭😭No he not bad guy Addu...aww Megha say sorry behalf Addu awww i really loved the epi very well show all scene cant wait for Tom πŸ˜³

SHit what a Precap πŸ˜²FIL throws something what he trowed shoes ???πŸ˜•

Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by misty85

Brilliant episode... Even though guru appreciated mohan he didn't forget to criticize him in a sweet mannner...
And as we doubted it was DN's plan & koyal ditched mohan... but will he realise it...

Misty if he wont realize and strike back then what else is the story πŸ˜†
Best dialogue by guru today :  "Peheli Bhar tume kadwi dawaai aur zeher me phark hi nahi nazar aaya"

I'm happy that one more worry is put to rest today. Amar is innocent. Vyas family will get their happiness sooner or later. Dinanath did use koyal to give false evidences to mohan. He framed both Amar and Mohan. Now mohan has to get evidence about Amar's innocence and prove that amar was framed. 

Even today they managed some funny scene with Renu-mohan. 

Precap is sad. Mohan truly believes that Amar must have been guilty and the family is not ready believe the evidence in hand. Thats what he is thinking. He will soon come to know about the double game played by Koyal and dinanath. 

mix emotions episode today fill cry ,laugh fill angry,fill upset .

swagat and party mohan swagat rok nahi paaya party to rok sakta tha.😳

koyal DN played game with mohan...still not believe or sayad me maan na hi nahi chati hu.

nanhi oh no mohan is so helpless that time.πŸ€”

Ranu and her padosi no brains  OMG mohan ye sab renu ke liye kiya🀣 ye sun se pahele me kahi chali gai hoti to aacha tha.

Addu oh same behave like angry kid.

fill sorry for megha also poor woman .

Precap OMG ye chapal DN par kyun nahi feka FIL ne pahele.

sab ne mil ke mohan ko hero or vilan banaya

koi mohan se bhi pucho vo kya ban na chata hein.

Thanks for the update, Pooja. So the uproar and accusations and conspiracies continue. Mohan had it coming, poor guy.

Vyas family is right in their own way. But I feel so far, Mohan has been at the receiving end to all their tantrums. Even now, I know it will come, but the " I told you so" moment, when Mohan realizes that he got played by Koyal and Dinanath and Megha will definitely remind him, oh so not in a gentle tone. He seems to have the short end of the stick with his dealings with the Vyas parivar, except for Nanhi.

It will take time and effort for Megha to even think of him as a person, let alone a friend. I feel more for Mohan today than Megha. We have seen his thinking and his pov, time for Megha to show hers more clearly.

-- Mru
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Thanks for the update, Pooja. So the uproar and accusations and conspiracies continue. Mohan had it coming, poor guy.

Vyas family is right in their own way. But I feel so far, Mohan has been at the receiving end to all their tantrums. Even now, I know it will come, but the " I told you so" moment, when Mohan realizes that he got played by Koyal and Dinanath and Megha will definitely remind him, oh so not in a gentle tone. He seems to have the short end of the stick with his dealings with the Vyas parivar, except for Nanhi.

It will take time and effort for Megha to even think of him as a person, let alone a friend. I feel more for Mohan today than Megha. We have seen his thinking and his pov, time for Megha to show hers more clearly.

-- Mru

Agree with u completly
Originally posted by rdfan

Misty if he wont realize and strike back then what else is the story πŸ˜†

I hope he realise soon before it gets too late.