Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-16th Feb- Bitter Pill or Poison ?

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Epi starts with Dinanath addressing the press and Mohan being asked as well but he doesnt say much seeing Ved suffering from an asthma attack and he walks upto them and asays i just did my duty while Megs says i thought u wud trust my belief and nanhi's belief as well but ...nice gift u've given us and nanhi that her father was a thief ..and no matter who says what i no Amar wasnt corrupt

-Saroj collapses and all are sad at Vyas's home

-Koyal and Dinanath celebrating their success and how they fooled Mohan and calling him and megs Bechara and bechari

-All in Mohalla welcuming Mohan and Vyas's witness that and one guy comes and taunts Ved and Megs answers back and fixes him right ..Mohan looks on not happy at all ..while Chanchal tells Renu that Mohan is interested in her LOL...and later on Mohan throws a bouquet from Dinanath and it lands on Renu and Guru apologizes on his behalf while Mohan hides behind his back

-ved cries his heart and feel helpless abt not having dun anything to prove Amar innocent and Addu tells Nanhi its yr friends doing ..and nanhi goes upstairs and cuts the dori to the bell while Mohan keeps pleading for a chance and Guru says bada kadwi dawai pine ka shauq tha na did u realize if its indeed a bitter pill or poison ?

-Kyun main jaagu song seq with the Vyas's all sad and the trio of megs ,addu n Nanhi crying n Hugging while Mohan feeling bad while his colleagues arnd him rejoicing

-Addu next day goes and rips apart Mohan's bike seat and punctures the tyre as well and chanchal see's that and tells megs.

-Mohan n guru cribbing abt the torn seat and punctured tyre when megs arrives and pays for the damage and asks Addu to apologize and Addu says he wont cuz Mohan is a bad guy and has made everyone cry ...and Mohan says its ok i understand and Megs says in our family we dont do the wrong ..and apologizes on Addu's behalf and goes leaving a stunned and guilty mohan behind

-Precap- Ved at the newspaper' office and Mohan tell him to accept the fact and ved throws his chappal at him

-My View - So Mohan was setup i like how they r bringin this pt out that news can be made and sometimes the news reporter isnt at fault cauuse u can only verify to a point and not beyond it ...and in the whole race of giving news first ,...the time on hand is also a thing ...and i loved Mohans guilt right thru ...and tho the Vyas's are right of blaming Mohan ...but wasnt he just doing his job ...why didnt the Vyas's do something to prove Amar right and innocent is my question

-

Edited by rdfan - 16 February 2012 at 10:55am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirrohini_2007nash_mashcemreekomas-Swetha-surabinabz8888AbhiAnifatim30Micron-Khush-uniqueblueroserusha4003...Binny...chucklebuddywithout-fathomMR21saher_90avivakirkSayaani-Chidiya--khushi--sun-naaaaaaaaaDJ..SwastikAshNi-RadhaMohan-misty85.Snowfall.

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Brilliant episode... Even though guru appreciated mohan he didn't forget to criticize him in a sweet mannner...
And as we doubted it was DN's plan & koyal ditched mohan... but will he realise it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the Quick WU Pooja dearHug
An well executed episode...Clap
fab acting by all...Thumbs Up
Only Dis piece of news was Shocked to me...that koyel and dinanath set mohan up..!Ouch
i hope he finds out soon..Tongue that he was conned by these to swineless creep peopleDead..! 

Edited by -Swetha- - 16 February 2012 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Brilliant episode... Even though guru appreciated mohan he didn't forget to criticize him in a sweet mannner...
And as we doubted it was DN's plan & koyal ditched mohan... but will he realise it...

Misty if he wont realize and strike back then what else is the story LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

priyahana Senior Member
priyahana
priyahana

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Best dialogue by guru today :  "Peheli Bhar tume kadwi dawaai aur zeher me phark hi nahi nazar aaya"

I'm happy that one more worry is put to rest today. Amar is innocent. Vyas family will get their happiness sooner or later. Dinanath did use koyal to give false evidences to mohan. He framed both Amar and Mohan. Now mohan has to get evidence about Amar's innocence and prove that amar was framed. 

Even today they managed some funny scene with Renu-mohan. 

Precap is sad. Mohan truly believes that Amar must have been guilty and the family is not ready believe the evidence in hand. Thats what he is thinking. He will soon come to know about the double game played by Koyal and dinanath. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-

cemre Senior Member
cemre
cemre

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index