WU 16/2 - Dinner Plan failed; Emotions all on air

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashgujaratigirlneetapiluBsanknamniksmile365daysmilwebpkyek4evrpgshahharish_kenssanjanaprefix3HeenapMamtaBameetasingh4KhaLidaHGauri22sevakjustjayatiLoveTVShowsTyroMagical_KaSh..Serendipity..shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 16/2 - Dinner Plan failed; Emotions all on air" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Done guys sorry for the delay. as usual my browser Angry troubled me. 

finally done with the WU. full of emotional scenes and dialogues. 

So now Anushka want's Pradeep back. and there Pradeep and Mona are disappointed with the dinner plan and all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the wonderful update , Your emoticons makes me actually see it better ClapClap
Waise Mona runs two houses
That Mallika is useless, She is always having a BIG fat Ego, Mona being the older SIL can put some sweet sense of responsibility in her
Mona's FIL only holds Mona responsibile for everything  what can she do she is soo dedicated..

Pradeep ka kya boley, He should be a little more accomodative if Mona had to go urgently just assure her that go and come I will manage but we should make it

These small things crook up into a big puddle.

And blooper the phone displayed 16th Jan which shoould have been 16th Feb ..

Anushkaaa... Uska Kya Khenna , she has regrest castles and now  plans big plans to  get back pradeep this women is insane and wonder to what extent she will go ...Shocked

She thinks that pradeep is avaiable for her now inspite of him being married happily setteled with a wife and 3 children

Now comes to the point to see as Pradeep seems that his personal life sucks so will this be of advantage for Anushka as Vineet was also shocked ki Anushka wants to get back the only man whom she left 12 years back to go up teh career scale

swethasyam08

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Hey thnx for the written update

So he hurted mona n mona as usual din said anythinAngry

so now Anushka finally decided to get him back  by hook or by crook Shocked

oh something wicked is goin in dat lady's mind Angry

I wish Pawan should never go her way back again 

He should remember he is married n has three kids 

Moreover i would never b able to bear mona's condition

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thank u very much  & agree Shanti!!!

there are too many bloopers ri8 from episode 1 itself.
  1. Mona keeps saying 10 saal... actually it should be 11 i guess 
  2. then one more thing too which i forgot. i think it was too in first episode, she thinks in kitchen - ghar ke sabse chota bacha ab tak so rahahai something and 
  3. while she enters into bedroom she is shown full ready. and if u remember the omlet she just put it on the pan, goes to bedroom and comes out then the omlet is burnt. which is a big blooper and doesn't make sense.
  4. few more which i forgot.
  5. then for the flashback 11 yr after instead of before or ago what ever 
  6. then yesterday it was 12 yrs back in the flashback and also anushka saying 12 yrs.

CV's must be clear whether it is 10 / 11 /12 yrs. too many bloopers??? Shocked

coming to Mallika she wanted to poison the mind of Mona but the family knows very much abt Mona and takes her opinion always. this may be the reason of jealousy too. but yes didn't like her attitude at all.

Pradeep ka sach mein koi bharosa nahi hain seeing the present situation. he will definetly fall into the trap of Anushka. 

and also now Anushka want him back D'oh

Edited by swethasyam08 - 16 February 2012 at 1:05pm

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I agree about the age and the time line blooper, They better get that accurate ,
And Anushka will start her plan will Pradeep drift easily is it be seen as he takes her just to be his boss and work is work and that thought never comes home .

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.