Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shadow56

That is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard.   Let's see...Mona is distressed over the death of her husband Anukalp so to cure her  she must marry another man ????? ...arey wah CV's...you have outdone yourselves with this one.

Its not just she has to marry another man to cure her, its the panditji recommending she do this? What sort of nonsense is this? its beyond my imagination
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

i can only be 🤣 ...

now i am sensing the end of the show ..😆

not only the precap ...in the episode the swamiji says that they lost anukalp coz bharti broke the promise bringing adi back 😆 ... now who vl believe in all these ...😆 

this is a comedy show...ha ha

I am sensing the end too but it could have been a happy ending. It did not had to end in so much sadness.
shiv0624 thumbnail
I think we need new writers...Terrible!!!
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys,

Just saw the precap and wondering if you missed the most idiotic part. Not only did the pandit suggest the remarriage but he also said "if they want to save the bacchi, they must get her married within 24 hours"

There goes the most anticipated romance they were luring Sara-Angad fans with. Now for the next 3 months Mona might stay asleep in coma, Gandhis and Bedis will continue rona dhona and Adi will do patni-seva
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how could  a comatose woman marry  a man who was not even her boyfriend.How would she answer? What would happen when she regains consciousness ?For sure she would look for anukalp. will she not be surprised to know that aditya is now her husband and not anukalp ? Aren't her family afraid that Mona might become insane with this turn of events ? as I could see mona she loves anukalp very much. Love is a feeling.It cannot be forced on anyone.I don't understand these CVs.They are becoming unresonable and viewers like me - confused.
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww this must be like heaven on earth for Angad/Mona fans - probably best thing ever after sliced bread!!!!

Vomit.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rayadallie

I am sensing the end too but it could have been a happy ending. It did not had to end in so much sadness.

What sadness yaar..though all the cast is acting sad i am laughing with too many jokes they r cracking...thank god karan wahi was not joined this crap show
miss.ara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

Panditji tells that she will come into senses only after her suhaag...arrange marriage for her and do suhaag..

what is this...does it make any sense ...why cant they make things atleas to believe to some extent...

sri you are asking this sence question to senseless cvs. i know that cvs never gave sense track they allways given senseless tracks only and this is tooo much are they think we are deaf and dumb. i definetly say that this show will go off air soon. and funny thing is sense less pandit is also present in sense less cv gabg. go go go cvs very well done. no one is interested in this show.
sasikinsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss.ara

sri you are asking this sence question to senseless cvs. i know that cvs never gave sense track they allways given senseless tracks only and this is tooo much are they think we are deaf and dumb. i definetly say that this show will go off air soon. and funny thing is sense less pandit is also present in sense less cv gabg. go go go cvs very well done. no one is interested in this show.

ha ha ha what a solution cannt they go for other option. and yes sri you are asking sensible question to senseless cvs. well dome miss.ara. i loved your answere.