Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazjin2shilpashreedd.coolNupsdipsJia1Sun-Love-Deepali-ALUJNA21KhaLidaHcuty_kayaniie-chanflutterbyl0veyIn-Sanity-TrivxTimaxBazingaaDJ..isomersAngelTeenbones88-Nightingale-Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 16th February 2012 Completed" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Done..Embarrassed

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Binny! Havent seen the epi yet...didnt see yesterday's either...but I am not liking Agnohotri Sr at all. :s :p

And the whole Arjun-Dadi scene seems to be too inspired by DDLJ! Lol!

Anywya, thanks again! :)

PS - Couldnt comment on your post also cos I havent seen the epis...will do so when I see them :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

LOVED Dadi & Arjun's convo.. 
ROFLTHAT dream is gonna forever haunt her!! 
Seriously when does he plan to tell her.. lie after liee... that butler scene was cute though.. 
RV actually tries to buy her?!!... disgustin'!!...

With Saraswati & her hubby's track, RV against ArMi & Arjun's lie= disaster waitin' to happen... what'll happen!!

...Binny...

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update. Today's epi seemed inspired by movies ROFL Dadi-Arjun talk by DDLJ and the precap of RV trying to give Lakshmi big bucks to stay away from Arjun.

Must say, am a bit disappointed with the precap. I didn't think that RV would be so typical in trying to buy off Lakshmi. I expected something big. Some Dhamaka.

If it were me writing the scene, I would have shown RV confronting Arjun about whether he broke off the relation with Lakshmi or not. Of course Arjun would deny and then they could have shown RV in deep thought and calling a press conference at about the time that Lakshmi's class ends with Swati. Arjun would be present, so would Ajay, standing besides each other. Lakshmi walks upto them and questions what's going on. Arjun tries to explain but get cut off by RV calling Arjun to stand besides him and Purva. Arjun again tries to explain but RV calls him louder this time and even gestures towards him. The press flock around them, asking for his quote on his upcoming marriage to Purva. Lakshmi assumes that they are asking the real Ajay so she smiles at him and congratulates him. Ajay gives her a pained look and Arjun looks harried. RV requests the press to please let Arjun have some space to walk towards him and his soon to be wife Purva.

Lakshmi smiles at the real Ajay and asks him to go. Arjun requests her to please stay, he can explain. Lakshmi is confused. Arjun asks Ajay to not let Lakshmi go anywhere. Slowly he moves away, increasing Lakshmi's confusion. He walks towards his dad and stands besides him, with clenched fists. He wants to tell the press the truth but he knows that he cannot afford such a scene with his sister's marriage coming up. The truth is dawning upon Lakshmi and her eyes are portraying the betrayal. She get's flashes of all the lies told to her. How Arjun proposed to her, how Ajay was introduced as Arjun to her. How Dadi asked her to Ram Sagar and questioned about her liking Ajay. How Arjun asked her not to confess to the fake Arjun. How Purva asked her to confess to Arjun. In short, all the lies.LOL She feels like they'd been making fun of her feelings and dreams behind her back and had played a cruel joke on her.

Lakshmi starts to move back in shock and heartbreak. Arjun's eyes portrays his panic as he sees Lakshmi moving away. The press surronds Dadi, Arjun's mom and sister and Ajay moves to help them. Lakshmi runs away from the AM and Arjun is left with a hell of a mess on his hands. ROFL

Am so mean, always trying to stir up trouble for Arjun. But this is how I envisioned it. I guess the writers are going the typical filmy way with RV buying off Lakshmi.

BTW, am sure Dadi or something else will stop RV from blurting out that Ajay is Arjun. Something/Someone will stop Lakshmi from knowing the truth. Lakshmi will be left all confused and will later confess to Arjun about RV buying her off. I'd be very surprised if Lakshmi does come to know the truth tomorrow. Though, I loved how Lakshmi got all thoughtful on Arjun's comment about her dream coming true.

ROFL Even at your update, I write a freakin essay ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1Nupsdipsayaniie-chanflutterbyxTimax...Binny...

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

thanks for the awesome WU..

now things are moving to practical things..

feel sorry for saraswati..

...Binny...

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by In-Sanity-Triv

Thanks for the written update. Today's epi seemed inspired by movies ROFL Dadi-Arjun talk by DDLJ and the precap of RV trying to give Lakshmi big bucks to stay away from Arjun.

Must say, am a bit disappointed with the precap. I didn't think that RV would be so typical in trying to buy off Lakshmi. I expected something big. Some Dhamaka.

If it were me writing the scene, I would have shown RV confronting Arjun about whether he broke off the relation with Lakshmi or not. Of course Arjun would deny and then they could have shown RV in deep thought and calling a press conference at about the time that Lakshmi's class ends with Swati. Arjun would be present, so would Ajay, standing besides each other. Lakshmi walks upto them and questions what's going on. Arjun tries to explain but get cut off by RV calling Arjun to stand besides him and Purva. Arjun again tries to explain but RV calls him louder this time and even gestures towards him. The press flock around them, asking for his quote on his upcoming marriage to Purva. Lakshmi assumes that they are asking the real Ajay so she smiles at him and congratulates him. Ajay gives her a pained look and Arjun looks harried. RV requests the press to please let Arjun have some space to walk towards him and his soon to be wife Purva.

Lakshmi smiles at the real Ajay and asks him to go. Arjun requests her to please stay, he can explain. Lakshmi is confused. Arjun asks Ajay to not let Lakshmi go anywhere. Slowly he moves away, increasing Lakshmi's confusion. He walks towards his dad and stands besides him, with clenched fists. He wants to tell the press the truth but he knows that he cannot afford such a scene with his sister's marriage coming up. The truth is dawning upon Lakshmi and her eyes are portraying the betrayal. She get's flashes of all the lies told to her. How Arjun proposed to her, how Ajay was introduced as Arjun to her. How Dadi asked her to Ram Sagar and questioned about her liking Ajay. How Arjun asked her not to confess to the fake Arjun. How Purva asked her to confess to Arjun. In short, all the lies.LOL She feels like they'd been making fun of her feelings and dreams behind her back and had played a cruel joke on her.

Lakshmi starts to move back in shock and heartbreak. Arjun's eyes portrays his panic as he sees Lakshmi moving away. The press surronds Dadi, Arjun's mom and sister and Ajay moves to help them. Lakshmi runs away from the AM and Arjun is left with a hell of a mess on his hands. ROFL

Am so mean, always trying to stir up trouble for Arjun. But this is how I envisioned it. I guess the writers are going the typical filmy way with RV buying off Lakshmi.

BTW, am sure Dadi or something else will stop RV from blurting out that Ajay is Arjun. Something/Someone will stop Lakshmi from knowing the truth. Lakshmi will be left all confused and will later confess to Arjun about RV buying her off. I'd be very surprised if Lakshmi does come to know the truth tomorrow. Though, I loved how Lakshmi got all thoughtful on Arjun's comment about her dream coming true.

ROFL Even at your update, I write a freakin essay ROFL

Yeah, although it's mean towards Arjun, I like your version far better than the actual precap where RV gives her the cheque!! LOL

Rafid.

IF-Achieverz

Rafid.

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
ThnQ Hug

...Binny...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.