India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

thappad mara!!!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged

go kripa! im glad SET isn't far off the mark this time around... but why exactly does she slap angad... we all know, he's broken her heart and shattered her dreams and all... but no thinking individual would actually go slap sum they've never 'officially' met before for 'philandering'...

whatever it is... i just hope that the slap isn't a dream sequence... actually angad has been shown to react quite violently to that slap...!!

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged

YEH DREAM SEQUENCES, TELL ME ABOUT IT, THEIR IN EVERY SINGLE DRAMA ESP EKTAS SHOWS, THEY REALLY DO ANNOY ME, I MEAN THEYRE SOMETIMES LIKE 15 MINUTES LONG AND THEN JUST BEFORE THE EPISODE IS ABOUT TO END THEY SHOW THE DREAMER WAKING UP AND SCREAMING "NAHI" Dead, AND THEIR YOU GO IT WAS ALL A DREAM Angry. AND UR LIKE "WHAT THE ....".

SOS PPL  ESP SUGAR BUN WHO POSTED THIS TOPIC, I JUS CAME ACCROSS THE PHRASE DREAM SEQUENDCE N I COULDNT HELP IT, THEY REEAAAALLLYYY ANNOY ME, REALLY THEY DO!!!!!!

WHAT WAS THE ACTUAL QUESTION AGAIN...OH FORGET IT!!!!

Jots Big smile

alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
well for kripa'a sake I hope its not a dream, but a reality. angad needs a dose for his attitude. fine, he might be a star, but if anyone was in kripa's place n their dreamz were shattered like this, realizing the person is lying and all, well they wud juss break down. anywayz, theyre going a good job by having her give another chance to herself and she sed to dadi at the airport episode.  

Edited by alwayzzangelic - 18 April 2005 at 3:16pm
xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

They haven't even met.

How can she slap him?Tongue

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
yeah probably its jst a dream 'coz if she really slapped him then khannas r gonna make a huge fuss abt it n probably its gonna b in the news 'coz Angad is such a popular star
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kewlsarah

yeah probably its jst a dream 'coz if she really slapped him then khannas r gonna make a huge fuss abt it n probably its gonna b in the news 'coz Angad is such a popular star

Unless the Khannas actually see Kripa slap Angad, they won't find out about it. I doubt that Angad would go complain to his parents that Kripa slapped him. He's this huge pop-star icon and if the news leaks out, just imagine what would happen to his image and esp the image of Naina and Dilip Evil Smile 

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

I am sure Angad will say something rather nasty or downright derogatory to Kripa, which will make her react in such a fashion.

Else, Kripa is too soft-hearted a creature to slap someone, and too slap Angad of all the people.

But considering that she is pretty letdown by him and heart-broken, only a small impulse will be enough to make her lose her cool.....it happens, you always hurt those whom you love most!

But yeah, I thought that Angad looked awesome in his reaction to Kripa's slap, the way his face flares up with rage was just so good!

I think that Angad will just raise his hand to slap her, but won't do anything, either Mannan or Kartik will stop him, else, he will just hold back this time, thinking that, he will even out with Kripa in some other way!

Oh boy, today's episode is going to rock the screen.....

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
yeah kripa!!! you go girl... make ketchup out of angad's tamatar like face!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top