With every decision come consequences

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am a little confused with Khushi's expressions. 😕

She knows she and her family took the decision of not revealing Shyam's truth to anyone. Life won't be so hunky dory after that decision. She should know that. Her expressions bordered on self-pity which I did not quite understand..She should be brave to face the consequences when she made the decision of hiding the truth. I know she doesnt know why ASR is angry but still its sad to see her character pan out like this. I would have imagined Khushi to be feisty and brave and take on anything in life. Be it a snake or a business tycoon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WorkerB thumbnail
I guess no one agrees with me on this
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi girl... how r ya? are in back to US?

Just like Arnav has his part of shocks last week and this week... one blow after other. It Khushi turn to be shocked with Arnav's deal/proposal in addition to Shyam's creepy outburst the other day. She is definitely in shock... hurt, confused and disappointed . I mentioned on some other posts that she needs time to get the tears out of her system just like Arnan did and she will bounce back to her usual self. Then comes the screaming, yelling and arguing... word fights between Arnav and Khushi... thats the part Im looking forward to... them living together...
getvidhya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayvr

I am a little confused with Khushi's expressions. 😕

She knows she and her family took the decision of not revealing Shyam's truth to anyone. Life won't be so hunky dory after that decision. She should know that. Her expressions bordered on self-pity which I did not quite understand..She should be brave to face the consequences when she made the decision of hiding the truth. I know she doesnt know why ASR is angry but still its sad to see her character pan out like this. I would have imagined Khushi to be feisty and brave and take on anything in life. Be it a snake or a business tycoon

Come on Gal, she just heard something which she never expected from her love Arnav, What do you want her to do. SHe felt disgusted and angry on Arnav. So what are expecting her to do? Now face Arnav and fight with him and see her entire family crying once again for payal's fate. She is not such persona. She is perfect with her every move today. Her family is her strength. She will do anything for them just like Arni for Anji. There is no way except accepting his proposal for her families happiness. She is not coward but she is trapped, She will sure stand up against Arni, if he does something disgusting. She is brave, so why she took up the deal. After all we will do anything for our loved ones.

And prob your next question will be why she should not say him the truth? Why she should tell him the truth. I feel very disgusted to say the truth to a person who never believes you? More over  Arni has not informed her the real reason.
Edited by getvidhya20 - 12 years ago
WorkerB thumbnail
I agree dearies but I also feel somewhere along this journey we have lost our Khushi, the original one. I hope she comes back swinging once they start living together. And imagine all the "rasm"s that Nani will force her to do thinking they are married. My bet is that its a live-in relationship.