16/2 Shy's Precap Doses...(ARHI get married) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
hey, i'm ruxana 😊 i always see your posts and appreciate them in my mind but dunno why i haven't ever made a comment lol anyway i really love your visual doses posts, they just make the episodes even better...well done for them 👏

i absolutely love the precap! 😃 and your pics to go with it 😊 
the moment he ever so gently took hold of her hands into his own...my heart melted 😳 

just one thing to point out tho...the look he had in the promo with the mala hanging off his arm was to-die-for 😍 just wish it was the same in the episode lol but oh well regardless of that...i can't wait for tomorrow's episode! 😃
The precap was way better than the promo, I loved the way Arnav and Khushi held hands as if they were presenting a united front and were in this fight together.
Love these photos!

I am sad to say that I dont think they are REALLY married! This is a "Fake marraige"!

Breaks my heart!!! 😭
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Love these photos!

I am sad to say that I dont think they are REALLY married! This is a "Fake marraige"!

Breaks my heart!!! 😭

i don't think its a fake marriage dear...its a contractual marriage...with legal papers..
Thank you soiooo much Shy! I'm out of town for the week haven't watched any of the epi's but I am sooo excitedd too =))
Shy!! You are awesome! :D

These pics are awesome! <3
Especially the one where he takes hold of her hand!
I can't eve explain exactly...but I had a nice feeling about it! :)

Thank you! :D

awesome pics shy dear aww i can hardly wait 4 the epi to air i cancelled e/thing to c arhi married so 4 today not going anywhere just seating around waiting uff it is hard tanx shy 4 all the doses u gives us e/day !🤗