Roli's behavior (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sskfanTest

At least she has heart and she is human.
SImar is not really wanting rolis appreciation
she is going to help some one who does not need the help, did not ask for it...zabardasti ki humanity hai bhai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roli's behavior (Page 9)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sskfanTest

Groupbie

sskfanTest

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Help mean when they really need help not when they ask for help in my view.Sujatha too want roli to stop dance beacuse she is hurt.

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Help mean when they really need help not when they ask for help in my view.Sujatha too want roli to stop dance beacuse she is hurt.

not when the other person is angry with you, you dont do that.

sskfanTest

Groupbie

sskfanTest

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

while anyone have the intention to help they really dont care about the emotions.They dont see if they are enemy if they have the view ti help.

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Originally posted by larki_punjaban

sorry roli fans, but the author is absolulty right
when i see her onscreen im like grrr, usko dekh kar bohut ghussa sa ata hai specially the saree scene, dat was Dead , where other side i loved simar reaction abt the saree, at the same time she thaught that thats roli's fav color

roli seems to be too stupid to understand the situation as she reacts so unlogical to simar
mujhe ismeine samajhdari wali baat nahin lagti k uska behavior uska bola din b din bura hota jaraha hai

and loved sujata for the first time when she said simar think alot abt her sister and she was also confused abt her bari bahu's reaction roli
Please continue to support Simar and we will continue to believe and support Roli., infact to us she is bordering illogical and dumb. Take todays incident or instance where she went to dance with Roli. Did she think Roli will appreciate the gesture given the current r'ship between the sisters? 

i dont mind i will continue i DONT HAVE PROBLEM with  roli fans qauz i still remember the words of Mod given a few days ago
right I am sure the mod will have an issue with being roli being called not samajhdar (which means illogical and dumb in english) you insult Roli but cannot handle it when the boot is on the other foot. Let me also add you called Roli stupid and unlogical? Why dont you report my post and I will report yours, and lets see who gets what feedback from the mods..you up for it??

enough upra!
ihv never reported ur posts as i said that i dont have anything against roli and her fans damn it!!!
if u still want 2 report me then go ahead but let me remember u also tried to insult simar's role, so 50-50!!
i isulted roli??! where?? woh tumhari rishte daar hai k tumhe itna bura laga meine ushe insult kyoun kiya, u say mayn things simar but ihv never said anything to u!

y r u always so hyper and ready for fights and action? ihv never anything, and i still believe dats everyone can hv own opinion, no?

bas kar meri maa, tujhe bolna agaya to theek hai tu bol, mere ko problem nahin hai.
everyone r disscussing abt roli and simar here so can i
i didnt mean that offensive that she is bewaqoof, but ur words for simar r also not clean!

oh btw why i am talking to u? to whom i am talking, u wanna report me then go ahead! i wont  report u just for this stupid reason i mean hello 

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

while anyone have the intention to help they really dont care about the emotions.They dont see if they are enemy if they have the view ti help.

then they should be prepared to deal with the repurcussions as well, but Simar is not able to do that she acts all hurt and weepy after that. When your help is not required and you continue to impose yourself and impose your help be prepared to face the consequences of that..which unfortunately Simar is not. Whatever post you come back with I will never be convinced that Simar's actions were correct.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

sskfanTest

Groupbie

sskfanTest

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Lets stop the discussion as we have our own views.
Also roli fans not able to digest she turned grey

Edited by sskfanTest - 17 February 2012 at 10:42am

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

sorry roli fans, but the author is absolulty right
when i see her onscreen im like grrr, usko dekh kar bohut ghussa sa ata hai specially the saree scene, dat was Dead , where other side i loved simar reaction abt the saree, at the same time she thaught that thats roli's fav color

roli seems to be too stupid to understand the situation as she reacts so unlogical to simar
mujhe ismeine samajhdari wali baat nahin lagti k uska behavior uska bola din b din bura hota jaraha hai

and loved sujata for the first time when she said simar think alot abt her sister and she was also confused abt her bari bahu's reaction roli
Please continue to support Simar and we will continue to believe and support Roli., infact to us she is bordering illogical and dumb. Take todays incident or instance where she went to dance with Roli. Did she think Roli will appreciate the gesture given the current r'ship between the sisters? 

i dont mind i will continue i DONT HAVE PROBLEM with  roli fans qauz i still remember the words of Mod given a few days ago
right I am sure the mod will have an issue with being roli being called not samajhdar (which means illogical and dumb in english) you insult Roli but cannot handle it when the boot is on the other foot. Let me also add you called Roli stupid and unlogical? Why dont you report my post and I will report yours, and lets see who gets what feedback from the mods..you up for it??

enough upra!
ihv never reported ur posts as i said that i dont have anything against roli and her fans damn it!!!
if u still want 2 report me then go ahead but let me remember u also tried to insult simar's role, so 50-50!!
i isulted roli??! where?? woh tumhari rishte daar hai k tumhe itna bura laga meine ushe insult kyoun kiya, u say mayn things simar but ihv never said anything to u!

y r u always so hyper and ready for fights and action? ihv never anything, and i still believe dats everyone can hv own opinion, no?

bas kar meri maa, tujhe bolna agaya to theek hai tu bol, mere ko problem nahin hai.
everyone r disscussing abt roli and simar here so can i
i didnt mean that offensive that she is bewaqoof, but ur words for simar r also not clean!

oh btw why i am talking to u? to whom i am talking, u wanna report me then go ahead! i wont  report u just for this stupid reason i mean hello 
I never said dont say anything about Roli but if you insult aroli be prepared that we can also say stuff about simar. Khud pe baat aayi toh I am getting hyper? And what did you call me "meri maa". Tum log kuch bhi bolo jab jawab nahi hai oh you start calling the other person hyper and " meri maa"...jeez!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top