Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAIN: Priya is not going to die!

kameshreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.badeacchelaggtehai.wikitvshows.com/2012/02/bade-acche-lagte-hain-priya-is-not.html

is this is right news? I am worried
Edited by kameshreddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like all those tears that Priya, Ram and we shed over the last 20 days were a total waste of saline

The suspense is finally over. Priya Kapoor (Sakshi Tanwar), the female lead protagonist of Bade Acche Lagte Hain is not suffering from breast cancer! After three weeks of copious tears, fake smiles, praises for Priya's 'courage' with Ram saying he could never imagine being so brave had he been in her situation, Priya asking Ram's mother to take care of him with the vague explanation, "Agar main kal na rahoon" (if I am not around tomorrow) and Ram's stepmom wondering just what the heck was going on, we finally find out what the outcome is – Priya is going to be fine. Priya was told in the January 25 episode that she had a tumour that most likely was breast cancer. She was advised to undergo a biopsy. She did and the test reports were to come in a week later.

Of course, a week in an Ekta Kapoor show storyline extended to 20 whole days in real time. To make time go by, albeit slowly, Priya and her husband Ram (Ram Kapoor) decided to live as if she really was dying. He even tore up his own wishlist and insisted on fulfilling all her's instead. Even the show's doctors have claimed that "breast cancer is completely curable" (even when it might not be so in the real world), but that didn't deter the two leads or the creators of the soap. Now it seems this entire scare was just a tool to bring the two closer and for Priya to realise that she is in love with her husband. It's high time she did, considering she had an inkling a long time ago during their honeymoon in Australia. Now we may have forgiven Ekta for her contrived plot if only this entire sequence meant that Priya would finally call Ram by his name. Her addressing him as "Mr Kapoor" and him accepting it is really irritating. It doesn't even sound like a joke. And this is supposed to be a mature love story. Sigh.

Are you asking if the news is true? YES! I have a question.. Did you know that BALH had a Breast cancer scare track??
But the article does have a lot of stupid points too.
kameshreddy thumbnail
now show will get less TRP if she is out
prati4friends thumbnail
I am very glad to here that priya's reports are negative...she is not suffering from breast cancer...God bless her :D
kameshreddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prati4friends

I am very glad to here that priya's reports are negative...she is not suffering from breast cancer...God bless her :D

so whts next?
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kamleshreddy
Next looks like Valentine day fashion by Nutz and Ayesha being the show stopper.. high voltage drama expected!
kameshreddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Kamleshreddy

Next looks like Valentine day fashion by Nutz and Ayesha being the show stopper.. high voltage drama expected!

might be
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
next is the ayesha nuts fallout/ bonding depending on how the show goes.
ram and priyas relaisation and maybe declaration
nikkis using miscarriage and shrams to create a distance btw raya

however comming to the artiucle, i wonder who writes such, even when it was about to be introduced there were serious of articles saying it is a measure to promote breast cancer awarness and a CSR so it will be a just scare so the question of priya dying never actually arose?
kameshreddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

next is the ayesha nuts fallout/ bonding depending on how the show goes.

ram and priyas relaisation and maybe declaration
nikkis using miscarriage and shrams to create a distance btw raya

however comming to the artiucle, i wonder who writes such, even when it was about to be introduced there were serious of articles saying it is a measure to promote breast cancer awarness and a CSR so it will be a just scare so the question of priya dying never actually arose?

yaa
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks, but it was a good awareness by ekta...also happy that this issue brought ram and priya closer...both realized what they were feeling for each other and also what they can do for each other...