SBB update **Anandi at Gauri's place in Mumbai** - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tiny15

i don't want 2 reply u bcoz ur posts never make any sense!!and i don't like illogical,senseless posts/talks!!
and i'vn't even read ur recent reply!!so don't ever try 2 qoute me. u r neither my frnd nor a prsn whom i like !!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±don't make me sleepy wid ur posts!!
u can think watever u like!! truth can b hidden or covered 4 sumtime bcoz of constant lying but in the end every1 know the truth & back it also!!!
u can support watever ckts u want !! but don't say oders r wrong which u  r doing in many forums!!!πŸ₯±and i don't need a certificate from u abt being rite!! its clearly visible whos rite & whos wrong!!but yes if u want 2 shut ur eyes then i can't help u!!

and one more thing if u want 2 give ur POV then u can give but don't quote bcoz i'd stopped quoting u long ago but i only replied wen u quoted me!! so don't do this from now as i won't reply u back!!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

🀣 . I seem to have touched a nerve. Why post on a forum if you dont want to be replied to?πŸ˜† You seem to be getting uptight and refer to me on a personal level over a television drama.  Madam you know NOTHING about me so why judge me in the open? Especially when you don't bother to read my posts before posting such silly, direct repliesπŸ˜† But anyway I seem to be hitting my head against a brick wall here.πŸ˜† Rehne do.πŸ₯±
Thank you for sharing...πŸ˜ƒ

Oh man this JG are so not needed  Edited by KyunkiImafan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by monamie111

yeah..that's why i m keeping quiet now..😳
i got my answer..gauri saved anandi's life!!..
how can i dare to say a word after knowing it!!..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When did Gauri save Anandi's life ??
did i miss some episodes or Gauri's supporters have started to imagine new episodes.
As far As I know It was Anandi who saved her life as a kid when G's parents had left her alone near the haveli gates.

Originally posted by niharika_n

When did Gauri save Anandi's life ??
did i miss some episodes or Gauri's supporters have started to imagine new episodes.
As far As I know It was Anandi who saved her life as a kid when G's parents had left her alone near the haveli gates.

Dear..u know the right thing!!..and u haven't missed any episode..πŸ˜ƒ