Balika Vadhu

Has the sun set for BV ?

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

really this Q haunts me ever since I saw the epi where Anandi confesses that she did a mistake in judgement with DS, seriously what is left then ... If she herself dosn't stand by her decision, then who will respect her, out side the house she can go against her family and give the judgement but feels she is wrung later ? .. ok as many perdict DS might be playing to put some sence into B & G .. but still anandi should not feel that she did a mistake.. if she apologies to them that she had to do it as duty.. and still feels bad a bahu (younger member of the family).. undestood, but she can't disrespect the  judgement ... even she dosn't have that right ..

And coming to J & G .. common wht fights they show is common between any husband wife ... all the drama of kunda tai, BP, shivani etc only helped there bond become stronger, I don't want them to separate .. but they shud repent for wht they did .. instead they are enjoying the pregency ... seriosly, what message thus that give.. cheat ur wife and be happy with another, upgrade ur wife as if it is a sofware ... ?

I want J & G to turn +ve and repent and try n correct the damege then did to A ...

instead of all this ... CV's are turning, most +ve character Gehna (after Bairon) to -ve and sensless... that stupid challege of Sumitra and G .. and stupidity of A ... seriously I feel the SUN HAS SET FOR BV ... instead of streching and turning more ppl to -ve and showing us birthdays of J&G jr .. i want BV to end on a + ve note if the story is exhausted ..

How many agree with me ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i think all the recent drama with the spoilt boy/child is just another educational trip to show parents espeically mothers how they ruin their boys who inturn grow up to be like jagya. in a way thats the BV lesson so it might be sun set. .. but that would be a sunset on a high
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tis High time they tie all the loose ends of the show properly& shut shop.Some serials should never be prolonged because then people will never remember the novelty.I'd like to remember BV for the sheer lovely potrayal by Avika & Avinash only not these utterly lengthening stories!!!