Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Am also a Mohan fan. but do u guys think what Mohan did is right? 
I think Mohan is not right. I agree tht he didn't do anything intentionally.. And also he had all proofs against Amar. Victims' family members also gave statement against Amar. Vyas family had no evidences to prove Amar's innocence. So its not easy for Mohan to believe tht Amar is innocent when he doesn't even know Amar personally..  He cannot take such decisions emotionally..  thts right.. 
But he knows very well abt Deenanath's 'Asli chehra'..   So he should have searched for evidences as a responsible reporter. If he didn't get ny,  he shouldn't have publishe nything atleast.  As a crime reporter, how he doesn't know tht sometimes evidences may not be 100% right?

Sorry to say, but Mohan doesn't deserve tht medal..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Mehek25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u think Mohan is right?" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
you know dear still i am not loosing hope...still i believe Mohan playing game with deenath.

if this is not mohan game plan then also he is right becoz do his job.becoz  vyas family don't have any proof .but he believe Amar is innocent but he has no time to collect proof who give clean chit to Amar.

or mohan itna bewkuff nahi he ki koyal ne saare proof Amar ke khilaf diye or mohan ye maan le.

filhaal mohan ke paas koi choice nahi thi.but now  he do his better to give right justice to Amar.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 16 February 2012 at 12:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha400318mypridemisty85

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I dont think he is wrong in publishing the report. He has all proofs against amar. So it would be unprofessional of mohan to not publish the report. He knows dinanath is corrupt but that doesn't mean that amar was innocent. A reporter has to publish his reports as soon as he gets it verified. Mohan knows very well that he will hurt vyas family in this. He did this solely because of his duty to bring whatever truth he finds. There is no proof even for us too to believe that amar was innocent and dinanath is guilty. This is just our perception.

Mru_beerusha4003-RadhaMohan-

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
He is not completely wrong as he had evidence... but I think he had no choice... he knows the true face of DN I'm sure he will do something further in the case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
right or wrong, i guess we will have to find out.  but here is where i think mohan is at fault:

he did not question evidence given to him by the construction owner. he did not appear to be concerned that the owner is in the best possible position to fake the evidence. 

he was in a hurry to get the story out before the committee report. why not wait to hear what the 2-year work was going to say, and then present his story if the report was counter to what the evidence said.  mohan is hungry for fame and recognition. a little too much to be completely faithful only to the truth. 

ah well, i guess he is going to do some growing up soon. 

rusha4003

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estee

right or wrong, i guess we will have to find out.  but here is where i think mohan is at fault:

he did not question evidence given to him by the construction owner. he did not appear to be concerned that the owner is in the best possible position to fake the evidence. 

he was in a hurry to get the story out before the committee report. why not wait to hear what the 2-year work was going to say, and then present his story if the report was counter to what the evidence said.  mohan is hungry for fame and recognition. a little too much to be completely faithful only to the truth. 

ah well, i guess he is going to do some growing up soon. 

Mohan is not hungry for fame. He did it just out of sense of duty. Nothing else. From what his mom told, he has gone against his own father for taking the path of truth. Such a person cannot do something just for fame. The fame he got is just additional thing. 

He verified the evidences he got. He verified the material that was used in the construction. Its very obvious that he must have verified Amar's signatures. Maybe dinanath duped Amar into signing it. But there is no way mohan can know it now. 

I don't know why everyone says if dinanath is proved guilty, Amar will be judged innocent. Mohan has to get evidence that Amar was framed, only then Amar can be declared innocent. 

Mru_beenikitagmc-RadhaMohan-

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I dont know whether he is right or wrong... but publishing a report was bit hurry decision...as much i remember Mohan knows very well that dinanath is corrupted and he was collecting evidences against him...that time he didn't even know abt mahananda flyover and Amar... now suddenly  his all focus come on mahananda flyover...  where the hell rest of the proofs against Dinanath...when Mohan and his assistant were talking abt other buildings...  what happened to them???? when Guru and Mohan were talking, only Mohan was sure how much bad and corrupted man dinanath is...ab kaha geye Dinanath ke against proofs...  His report's topic wasn't Amar...but now they r showing it like its only Amar , Amar and Amar...  Mohan didn't even realise that he proved Dinanath innocent...  the only thing i dont like abt Mohan's report is he deprived from the actaull topic...his motiv was to prove Dinanath corrupt and eventually he got proofs against Amar...no issues if he go wid his job but in whole fiasco Dinanatha proved innocent and thats the thing m not liking...

rusha4003

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
DN shd b happy @ the verdict..as his company wd in any case b blacklisted,but he did not have to face criminal charges as mohan ( may b DN sent fake evidence thru koyal) helped him by his report...

I think this wd make DN believe in mohan & allow him to his office which enables mohan to find the facts behind amar's case...

As even though DN's co. Is blacklisted he can get works through new co.& in other govt depts...

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.