From KTLK TO BODY DOUBLEs:Journey Continues

ravishingabhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been following KTLK from first epi. early it was awesome to watch KK, MB onscreen chemistry & KTLK epi was going awesomelly well. But after dargah epi leads Body Doubles made appearance😡. initially it was said that BDs was used becz of actors buziness, then secondly it was said becoz of 45 min epi  giving lots of pressure on unit, then come to 30 min epi n no more excuses left. I never have indulge in actors offscreen things but i have seen many KTLK actors celebrating, enjoying V day wid their familly, friends..watching their carefree looks, i guess they have every right to celebrate it..but after V day epi( skipping KTLK epi these days, came to knw thru posts), i feel they have not only cheated the viewers with leads body doubles who have very high hopes for V day but also channel SONY "celebrating pyaay ka haftta" losing its position from 2 to 4..Viewers don't any objection who celebrating with whom but Work( KARM) comes first..i never have following any TV show KTLK is first one, these BDs are really annoying & makes many viwers off & sick, many already quited( i respect their move)...we all have been discussing BDs since early jan but seems like CVs, PH , RS evry1 in deep slumber whn they wake up GAME OVER...feeling really really BAD😭...no hopes 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well..everyone is talkin abt the BD issue so plz check the topic ( the answer to the biggest question-Ashni one frame )..
regards and thank u..