Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yiepppeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks di for such a cute update 

i really enjoyed it diii

veer to bhor responsible ho gya h by god๐Ÿ˜ƒ

he is so cute...loved chand n veer scene in office๐Ÿ˜ณ

last scene to mind blowing the...wo 4 boys๐Ÿ˜ก how dare they touch his chand๐Ÿ˜ฒ

di jaldi ud do im waiting

love u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

swati_prithvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...amazing Ud dear...
finally Chandni is thinking sumthing gud abt Veer..
I wanna see sum romance from Chandni's side also..
we hav seen it from Veer's side only..
plz..plz..plz..
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haaye so romantic part

VEER โญ๏ธ
just loved it

me too luv rajasthan haaye veer chand ko bhejna saath me

Padharo mhare desss <3
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 11 years ago
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 32

"sorry we don't have alcohol for you" she whispered...

"i will manage with the soft drink" he retorted...

"Chandni '...can you pick your Shama aunty from the town...she went to Sarita's house today..." Kamini said... but then she was concerned about Chandni going alone in the evening...

she turned to look at Veer who understood that Kamini wants him to accompany her... "i can go with her..."

Kamini was more than happy "thank you so much Veer...actually I don't want her to go alone in the evening...so"

"but Grandma..." Chandni was about to speak when Meenakshi came and gave Veer the keys... "Chandni you go with Veer as he doesn't know where Sarita Aunty's house is...now go fast"

Chandni never wanted to go with him...but she couldn't say anything in front of her mother and grandmother... "fine" she walked towards the door followed by Veer...

Shama and Sarita are childhood friends... Sarita is a famous tarot reader and both get along very well...her house is located in the outskirts of the town isolated from the main residential area...the drive way covered with trees around... as she loved gardening...there was a huge garden just in front of the house... from many years she lived alone...but Shama comes and greets her whenever she's in Darjeeling...

---

"so where is the house??" Veer asked while driving...

Chandni was quiet still thinking about what he had said before...

"i will manage with the soft drink"

It means he doesn't want to quit drinking... "why do you drink so much?" she queried...

he stopped the car '.he never thought Chandni would be thinking about his drinking... for him it was out of blue question... "well I love it..." he replied back... though he knew Chandni wouldn't be happy with his answer but he knew this was true and he wouldn't pretend now...

"i think you must quit taking alcohol" she said softly... "its bad for health..." she didn't look at him...but these words made lots of difference to him...for the first time in his life someone has asked him to stop drinking...

he placed his hand on her soft hand ... "thanks for your suggestion..."

annoyingly she pulled her hand away... "we must leave now..."

but Veer didn't start the car...he looked at her angry features...down to her neck...his eyes scanned her bosom, her waist and fair thighs and legs... he couldn't stop admiring her...

Soon they reached the isolated house just few minutes from the town...

Shama looked at Chandni and a young handsome boy standing next to her...both looked so good together that Shama wanted to shower flowers on them "who is this handsome boy???"

Veer smiled and forwarded his hand "Veer...Veer Raichand"

Shama delightfully took his hand and welcomed him "that is such a nice name..."

Chandni was bored...that was the last thing she would imagine...the ladies in her house love him... "lets go granny"

Shama looked at Chandni's dull face "don't be so jealous if I hold your boyfriend's hand darling..."

Veer and Shama laughed while Chandni glared at them...

Sarita heard the noise and came outside... "i am ready lets go"

suddenly her old eyes fell on the prince... "you???"

Shama and Veer were silent...Chandni was uninterestingly going through some books on the shelf...

"this is Veer Raichand...you know him???" Shama asked smilingly...

Sarita observed him carefully '... "good you came to rescue her..."

Shama asked Sarita to stop wandering... "stop your imaginations and lets go..."

Sarita cleared her throat... "i am not imagining..." she came close to Veer and placed her old hand on his shoulder "God bless you"

Veer felt strange yet confused...it was a sudden reaction that he didn't expect but old women do give blessings...so it could be normal...

finally they all seated in the car and drove towards the valley...

Shama sat next to the drivers seat...Chandni was annoyed at her reaction of getting too close to Veer... it seemed they all liked him but no one knew he was a devil...she thought...

It was difficult for Chandni to accept him as a gentleman...as the old ladies thought...

-----

"Kaka '..this soul is waiting for Veer since ages...you and I cannot do anything to get rid of her..." Acharya Ji said...

Kaka was now more worried for Veer "is it related to that curse??"

"not really...the curse is destroyed forever...but the reason of this curse is still there...Kaka I cannot say much...we have to wait..." Acharya Ji wasn't sure of telling anything to Kaka...as he knew very well that when right time will come '.Veer will fight for his love...

Kaka wasn't convinced as every time he cannot see the danger around Veer...he thought of performing some prayers in the house to prevent the evil soul...

----

Chandni looked isolated...it seemed all her family was admiring the monster...who was indeed opposite of what all these ladies were thinking... they all cut the cake and Kamini gave the first piece to Meenakshi, then Chandni followed by Veer... Kamini kissed him on the fore head "God bless you"

Chandni served him soft drink and looked into his eyes "i wanted..." but didn't complete her sentence... she turned around to see him talking to her mother...

After few minutes...

Chandni never liked to sit in their chat sessions... that sometimes lasted till midnight...

she had her dinner and headed off in her room... she was least bothered to ask anyone...it was late and all the women were sitting in Kamini's room downstairs...

Veer thought of leaving as he had finished his dinner "once again happy birthday to the world's most beautiful lady" he hugged her lightly and went towards the door...when he glanced back to see everyone was busy chatting and eating...he quietly went upstairs...

Chandni heard the knock...she was in the middle of changing... she quickly wore her night gown and opened the door... "you" shockingly to tried to shut the door but he managed to open and went inside...

"how dare you??? you know I have to sleep...and how can you enter my room???" angrily she picked up her stole to cover her bare shoulders and chest... when he came from behind and hold her tightly... "leave me..." she insisted...but without listening to her he approached her. She didn't move.

"Tell me what you wanted"...Veer stood before her. She wouldn't look at him but she didn't back away. She should have run. "Tell me what you wanted"... He took her face in his hand.

Veer made her look at him. "Is this what you wanted?"... He kissed her mouth. He surprised her. She tried to pull back but He already had his arm around her body and he held her fast. Chandni struggled but she couldn't break away.

So she stood still...He kissed her hard...He took her lip between his teeth and tasted blood... She cried out.

It's strange how pain can sound like love. He made himself believe it, just for a moment...

But when his grip on her loosened she broke free...he caught her wrist before she got away from him... Chandni tried to break his hold. Like an animal in a snare her eyes were wild. Her fear made her easy prey. She was his now. Whatever he wanted he could do.

He pinned her arm behind her back. She couldn't move. ' "You're hurting me", she said. Veer didn't care... She had been hurting him all days... With his free hand he removed her gown straps... "Is this what you wanted?"...he kissed her shoulder bone...

"Please don't," she said... She closed her eyes and turned her face away from him. With one sweep of his leg he took her legs out from under her. She fell hard...She knew better than to move this time...

The love that was so strong in him had no power to move her at all...he couldn't make her want to give herself to him.

"Chandni whoever said that love is the most powerful force in the world was wrong. I had loved you so much for so long and for nothing..." he didn't say anything and left the room...

she looked herself on the floor...all scared and tense...she had been sweating...she completely thought that Veer wouldn't leave her today without getting her...but she was wrong...for one moment she thought he would remove her clothes and pounce on her...but she was wrong... immediately she got up and ran downstairs...opened the main door and saw him stepping in the car...

"Veer" she shouted '..and quickly sat on the seat next to him... "i...i am sorry...i took you wrong...i"

without letting her complete her words "Chandni I have to leave...i am getting late..."

She was surprised, but she looked at his angry face...it seemed he would never come again in her life...

"Veer...listen...i..." she tried to speak...

he started the car... he seemed to be least bothered about her sitting in the car with him... " I am going back to Mumbai forever..."

Chandni was stunned...as if she was loosing something...she never wanted this...she couldn't understand her reason of being rude with him all the time... he drove towards the main road... but she didn't say anything... she wasn't worried about what her family would think if they found her missing in her room... she continuously gazed at him... "stop" she shouted...

he didn't look at her and stopped the car... "Veer"

he looked at her "Chandni, you must go back..."

he reversed the car to drop her back home... he came out of the car and stood in front of her...but to his surprise she came closer and kissed him with the passion and intensity of someone who has not been kissed in a very long time...

A raindrop hit her head as he returned the kiss, and before they realized it, they were drenched by a sudden downpour... but today she didn't disliked the rain...her night gown sticked to her body making it transparent...

she kissed him in the rain. '.

She knew he had to leave...She wanted to stop but she couldn't. '.The rain kept falling, they kept kissing. her hair stuck to their faces like overcooked spaghetti strands, their wet clothes stuck to their bodies like some bizarre version of wetsuits.

Chandni pressed herself tightly against him... outside her house...

Veer threaded his hand through her damp tendrils. Then he reluctantly broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers.

_______*************

Edited by Freethinker - 11 years ago
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res

superb update di

loved it thoroughly

im scared when he kiss her chand ki tarah mujhe v laga ke is baar he can't leave her
bt he such a nice person

i know chand ke pyaar ne use bhot sudhar diya h

bt phir v he always hurt her
kyun???

Bt di i love u
4 such a sweet twist

she kissed even in rain
which she hate
ek baar mujhe laga ki yeh chand ka dream h
bt it was reality

n i loved this scene most
veer mumbai kyun ja rha h??
Chand ko lekar jana pls
hope everythning will be fine between them

di wo white dress wali girl ka suspense jaldi khatam karo

thanks di for lovely update
n regular update

update soon
luv uEdited by tejjo - 11 years ago
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update and thanks for the pm
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reso jii
wil edit soon
~~EDITED~~
wowie, god, di..
 so as i told u i m gonna do bangra as n wen chand will accecpt his love...
so me doing it finally on ur shikar ff again...

wow, it feels gr88. i lovd chand's reaction...

so, lets strt frm 1st...actually strting frm back is beeter chaoice as can resist ma self frm dat prt...but ..its ok, i shud not confuse u wid sequence...

''its ok.. i can manage wid cold drink''... lovd dis line, so just awesomely cool.
coolest dude.

so, kamini trust him, so she asked him to accompany chand.

god, all aunties latuu on veer...
veer h handsome banda, bechaga nhi koi,...
bass chand hi pata nhi kaise resist kr rhi h usse...

why did sarita aunty behave so???
hmm.. mystery.
๐Ÿค”

chandini is actually jealous of those old women... hmm i noe...(leg pulling)
literally he is complete opposite to wat those old ladies noe..
if dey noe his truth, god dey all will mass suicide..๐Ÿคฃ
only chand is brave enough to bear his truth...

'' happy b'day to world's most beautiful lady once again'' veer lightly embraced kamini...

YEH LADKA KABHI NHI SUDHERGA, BY GOD...

he entered her room, she in nite gown...ooo...
looking to hoottt...
 i noe, veer wont stay back..

awesome scene...
is dis wat u want??''

cute n damn romantic scene...
 next evn better, better... it ws best..
 1st d way he said'' the person who said that love is most powerful force in dis world ws wrong, i lovd u for so long n for nothing'''...he left..
 i ws so shattered..
 bt wen chand ran to his car, me again jumping jhiil went up the hill...

she dinn care for her family too... only him him n him..

god, rain ki bhi badi achi timing h, as if the whole atmosphere is celebrating their mingle...
vry romantic kiss, lovd chand's response...

so they r gonna talk now, 
he rested his foreheads on hers, he is satisfied now...

the one thng i wud like to highlight ws..

the most uniqne description of hairs till now...overcooked spaghetti strands...(she luks yummy dis way...i lov spaghetti...))๐Ÿ˜‰

dis ws so easy to visualise u noe, i lovd dis line here.

lov u

Edited by sweetsanyo - 11 years ago
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing,superb.awesome,stupendo fantabulous...๐Ÿ‘
what an update...''i will manage with the soft drink''...haye di devil sudhar gaya...and he didn't lie when she asked him to stop his drinking habit...and chand is feeling wiered when her granny's are getting close to veer...chand she is your granny don't get jealous with  them...๐Ÿ˜†
and after that...goshhh really for a moment i too thought that this time he will surely get her by force but no...he moved from their making her realize that he loved her and she is just hurting him...
and now finally chand understood what she was doing...and i think veer has said that he is going back to mumbai forever just in anger hope he is not serious...
and di last part...that rain and chand's stepping forward for their relation...oh superb...she always hated rain but today...cauz of veer it's seems different...finally chand got to know what she always wanted and now veer is satisfied too...๐Ÿ˜
ab us chudail ko dekh lenge...ab wo unka kuch nahi bigad payegi...akhir humare love birds saath jo ho gaye hain...but di why did you stoped their...??????...
continue soon...(waise no need to say kiu ki ap toh regular update toh dete hi ho but kya karu iske bina pura comment adhura lagta hai...adat pad gayi hai ye likhne ki so update soon)...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
luv u...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ridzzi - 11 years ago