Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arni

Groupbie

arni

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

hey guys , im just writing if any body cud tell me where aryan is these dayz. i mean i hv heard nothing abt him from quite sum time , there has been a long silence abt him ,especially after shi.. .Cry...

i hope every thing is fine wid him.

i just cannot stop myself thinking abt d 2 of them wen i see ss now.god bless them.

can any one tell me abt his where abouts now.anything abt his movies or so

. when can we see him next and where.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is aryan" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s-pari

s-pari

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged
hi arni,
this question as to WHERE IS ARYAN? i have been asking for quite some time now.Infact ,i even asked wellwisher(who is the luckiest person to know Bhanu quite well)about this on 2nd and 9th may under the fan club topic ...i even log in everyday to see if there is any reply from wellwisher ...but i feel sad everyday...no reply ...u know what...sometime i feel that we the members of this forum should form a search squad and search for ARYAN (Bhanu uday) and call it SEARCHING FOR BHANU.... Wink Tongue

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
wish v cud do sumthng like dat.i 2 miss hm a lot. any idea ven monsoon and searching 4 sara r releasin?

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:19am | IP Logged
that welwisher was a fraud i think .
i hope bhanu is back soon with a very interetsing character and show.

arni

Groupbie

arni

Posted: 13 May 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged
good idea pari .i wish any of our efforts like dat wud work . i just want to see him back and dat too soon

wellwisher

Groupbie

wellwisher

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yes u r right...
ur wellwisher is a fraud......

i dont care about u anymore.......

and guess what u loose the best person who cud get a live chat with ur fav hero.........loosers.......

reshma....i am not giving u any video...........beg the loosers on the forum..........

btw.......ur bhanu is my friends friend ........ u sucker

Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 12:12am | IP Logged
chill wellwisher! don't get so hyper. we don't think that u r a fraud. pls don't get angry on us. on behalf of the rest of the members I am telling u sorry.
and please don't call us losers or suckers. Please.

wellwisher

Groupbie

wellwisher

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
u r right....u guys arent loosers.......i am one........who thought cud help u ......... whatta sucker was i Angry

thank you aryandipika fan for teachin me that.....believe me u dont deserve that name Ouch   Angry

i call it quits with all of u here...........

i wont be updating u all with searching for sara or monsoon or anything for that matter..........good luck to u all ......... keep dreaming........cause u deserve that........

the idiot in me asked me frend to talk to him........but the lucky me called her yesterday and stopped the whole thing. god saved my life..........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top