Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RabbaVe

RabbaVe

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!Embarrassed
I decided to put my crazy ideas and thoughts into the form of an OS, It's got a lot of ASR contradicting himself (It is from his POV as I wanted to give my thoughts of what he might be thinking) but I feel like that is the biggest emotion he is feeling So i hope you like it!
 enjoy! x P.s I know it's abit rubbish, wrote it in a rush,  but i hope you like it anyway! x

Arnav POV:
How could she do this to me? How could she do this to my Di? With Him.  After everything, ever pain every moment, every second, every heart beat we spent. Every moment of her in my arms, every affect. It was all fake. I meant nothing. A Trap. Goldigger. It could have been anyone but why Khushi?! Why does it matter so much to me? WHY?!!

I watched her narrow her gaze uncomfortably as she heard the news, they way they looked at eachother, I couldn't bare to stand back any longer. Whatever she had to say, why should I listen to It?! Its probably just another excuse to mask their lie. How delicate she looked, how innocent, she almost trapped me. But no one can trap ME. NEVER. Especially not HER.

The family had departed down the stairs, all that was left were Khushi & I. I needed to hear that it wasnt true despite having no intention to listen. She broke my heart, broke me.

"Arnavj-" she said softly, gently, innocently. 
"ENOUGH KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ENOUGH.!!!!" 
I grabbed her hand squeezing it tighter than ever before, I had no intention to release.
"Ahhh.." She closed her eyes in agony.

Despite every tear, every pain I had shed and felt every inch of hate I had filled myself with, I couldn't take the pain that moistened her eyes. Those innocent eyes which never failed to set me a sail on the oceans of emotions that were hidden within. 

I loosened my grip and then tightened again, I needed to be strong. This is her TRAP TRAP TRAP. The word echoed through my head, I had shed a tear too many for this girl.
I pulled her along to the pool-side, the place every moment had happened. Where our story moved forward, our Prem Kahani. 

I closed my eyes in pain, why did It hurt so much? Why couldn't I understand? What was I about to tell her? She didnt have a clue, what i would have said. She knew NOTHING. Gold digger, now she trapped Shyam, their perfect for eachother. But i can't bare to see her with anyone else other than me. 

" I SAW." I Screamed looking directly at her. My words aimed like knives at her, watching them pierce her they way she pierced through me. 
"Saw what?!" She asked confused.
"YOU AND HIM. ON THE TERRACE. I..I SAW YOU. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? TO MY SISTER. YOU GOLD-"
"STOP. ENOUGH. ENOUGH ARNAVJI. You talk & talk but dont even bother to listen;

I didn't want to listen, Just as I was about to interrupt, I saw those tears roll down her face, those tears I couldn't take. Those tears were more than knives for my heart, they were like walking on a fragile line of blades, time after time. That Painful.  Even though i refused to admit it, I needed to hear it. That it wasn't true. I needed it more than I could imagine.

"BUT NOW. YOU WILL. Sss..hhhyam was my F..i..ian..ce. Dont you understand? HE has been trying it with me. For so so long. He Broke me. Tore me apart. Hurt me. But i kept quiet FOR ANJALI. FOR  YOU.."
She said choking on the word Fiance. Her voice softened on me..was this another trick or did she really mean it?

I didnt believe her, she had the alibi all set. LIAR. But something in her voice hit me, maybe..Maybe..I didnt know what to do, this time my heart was piercing the thoughts of my mind.

"IF YOUR SO SURE THEN MARRY ME...NOW."
"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW WILL THIS PROVE ANYTHING?!"
"IT WILL. Work WITH ME KHUSHI. PROVE IT IF YOUR SO SURE. If Shyam really was who you say and you have no feelings for him. Marry me. NOW."

The words got stuck in my throat, the word "Fiance & Shyam together" They were too much for me. I knew somehow this was what i needed to do. If she was so sure she had nothing in her heart for that.. SNAKE, then she would. I know her. 

Khushi perhaps couldn't see the pain in my heart Perhaps she couldn't understand what I was going through, I didn't even understand. This one time, I listened to both my heart and mind. That moment when I saw her on the terrace in his arms replayed in my mind. I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING. I AM. Im ASR. I feel nothing for this  girl. This is for my DI. ONLY FOR DI. 

But maybe somewhere In my heart I felt something more than just the responsibility to protect my sister. Maybe. I just didn't know that the hidden meaning was buried in my pain. In my tears. In her. 

"FINE MR ASR." Khushi said all fired up.

Little did Khushi & I know what was just around the corner. And That this was just the beginning. 

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieskscjkManeetaddictswtgirl_tinaniyatidsapphire_gyal38bhavanigunasweety3773dhunki911moononskywritergrl1992Suchita2012WhatThe_ipkkndskp2007inluvwivARHIpiyushiWorkerBrandom94FarighInsanSoulmate27cpervaizYPNHK_kiFANno.1peppygeekkajenkashkriyaDesi-HADmishti-Siaa-adeeti10hararnavnizryth--ANGEL--smileyhug7679Bunny_BearMeetPremeerreyaa.KC294shiv-gauri4evaOLGNESdebby_11moon_mineFAYKHAN29lara3110bhaktiiiSandCastle.meenalumaJaveria3991minuutinselprettyasjenArhimaniacrukuswasthikaSanz.dumasIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:The Pain Behind my Anger (Arhi Marriage)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RabbaVe

RabbaVe

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Hope you guys like it<3

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
it was niceSmile

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri