Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
mohan's mom doing mohan swagat..with band baaja.Unhappy

nanhi cut bell's doriOuch mohan zorr se nanhiiiOuch

the precap scene megha said to mohan now you are hero for peoples .mohan said me sach samne laana chata tha...then megha i told you before truth na.
then megha says you broken my trust...you broken nanhi's trust. .you give to nanhi for lifetime her  father is thief .good gift you give as.life time we can't forget this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iors4SJqpfw

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 15 February 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

zaramanNivRen_1MTheBest-Swetha-fatim30cimbaAbhiAni-RD-rusha4003S.Stephy.FunLuvingGirl.-Khush-bablinishaMehek25sensodynechucklebuddypigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathom18myprideMR21manzilmukulSayaani-Chidiya--khushi--sun-naaaaaaaaaNymeriabsingapuryAreYaar.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo Trust Broken" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
swagat i don't like it...mohan also not liking.guru also unhappy.

ohh poor monu.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 15 February 2012 at 2:24pm

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart...Awww mera Monu come let me give u a Hug

Why do i have to do updates of the cuming sad epi's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry... Mohan...Broken Heart
Nanhi...Shocked Stern Smile
Thanks for sharing...Embarrassed 
I really do not see a way how will MegHan and MohIka will patch up... Ouch... hope either Guru the biwi lashes out on Vyas' like he did on tanu when their taunts to mohan become nasty...Embarrassed..telling them how hard it was for mohan to do this...Thumbs Up
Or Megha's friend comes into picture cause it looks like she knows mohan pretty well...Tongue

The only way remaining is force then for mohan...Ermm... he should just take megha to that chawl and show her the truth of the situation... that she is not the only one who has suffered a loss...just like she hates dinanath for AV's death... they all hate her husband for losing thieir member...Unhappy... and he cannot ignore the justice and proof reality of so many people above her mere emotions...Smile... and he had cautioned her bfore too that her emotions won't let her win in court of law which needs PROOF...Stern Smile

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 15 February 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba.zaraman-RD-bablinishaMehek25-RadhaMohan-

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Don't like this...But it was expected I guess...All proof was against Amar...Mohan only wrote what the proofs showed...He is also not happy about it all...I have a feeling there is something behind all this...and maybe Mohan will still delve deep into this issue and come up with something else...

Sad but it was very logical, considering all the proof that was already there against AV...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.misty85-RadhaMohan-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Nanhi broke up with Mohan...Megha just started to soften towards him but now everything is over...I can't see my Monu like that...Poor him Broken Heart Cry

Edited by -Bidzie- - 15 February 2012 at 5:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinisha-RadhaMohan-

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Oh, very sad that everything is over 4 mohan. I know that mohan has done is duty by printing the report & it is truth that all the evidances are against AV's. Not scene the promo yet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I think the Swagat is just to make Vyas family angrier than they already are. 

Poor mohan trying to explain his position. Noone ready to listen. Nanhi too broke the thread of friendship literally. This is so sad. 

As usual, Megha will just blame mohan. She will let off everyone else even dinanath. But i think this was the right decision (as per the show he has investigated and found everything against Amar-No use trying to get into technicalities of court proceedings) mohan could take. I'm happy one side that he followed his call of duty, rather than succumbing to emotional tangles. 

Maybe this is why he didn't want to get friendly with anyone in the neighbourhood. 

Edited by subhas123 - 15 February 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MTheBest-RD-.FunLuvingGirl.misty85-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.