upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching today's precap, I think Simar will realize or at least be suspicious that Mataji is behind all the issues between her & Roli. What do you think Simar will do with this information, will she tell Sid who can actually investigate this further or will in true Simar style sit on the information and protect Mataji and continue with her illogical suffering?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sskfanTest thumbnail

To me precap is misleading.Simar will not know.If she knows and sid investigates also I dont know roli will be ever convinced with simar or sid.Roli also is not trusting or respecting simar for whatever reasons she have.Roli must herself know the plan of mataji.

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sskfanTest

To me precap is misleading.Simar will not know.If she knows and sid investigates also I dont know roli will be ever convinced with simar or sid.Roli also is not trusting or respecting simar for whatever reasons she have.Roli must herself know the plan of mataji.

As I said in response to your post about the sisters when the time comes for Roli to find out the CV's will leave the door open and she will hear Mataji and Mano discussing all their crimes. The CV's of this show are not really very creative so I am pretty sure that they will use this open door idea of mine to show Mataji's true face to Roli...but the question now is when do they plan to do that & how much longer do they plan to stretch the current track?
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see this track willcontinue till more 1 aur 2 month because they have to drag the serial if sim know the things also its dosent matter now because now roli is fully impressed by mataji aur agar sim uss ko jake bata bhi de toh sim aur roli main aur problem ho jayega so its batter ki sim chup rahe but see iss time sim jake roli ko jaroor batayegi kuki serial drag joh kerna hai if she herd nmatajis thing and sid also agar woh couriour boy ko findout bhi ker le then also roli will not listen to him because sid is sim side . so now things is going to be worst for sid and sim both aur roli and sid ka topic bhi ab long time drag hoga . i think they will not show rosid love story now because avika is the youngest girl on tv and movie also in this age noone did that type of role before that so may be they will wait till avika become 15 because there are to many actress who came in industry at the age of 15 . so i think this serial is going to be boring now till march \april . yesterday i watch the serial because i thought ki roli ke pairo main moch wala sceen aayega but woh nahi aaya may be today it come . but now iam going to stop watching this serial because now the same bakwas story will drag .
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
😉 i was also thinking same thing production house waiting when she turn 15 then might be some hope otherwise no chance at all.and yes they will drag that boring sisters fight😡 and i will do the same, actually i did not watch last week few episode just come here and  read  all kind of post so i really dont need to watch😛.but still hope for rosid...agar love story nehi start hua toh keya hua nok-jhok bhi chalega.
Edited by aoishi_2006 - 12 years ago
oldcounty30 thumbnail
Simar knows /Roli knows.  Is Roli pretending? When she insults her sister everytime there is some pain shown in her eyes , it may be she is insulting or she is pretending because she know the truth and  wanna teach a lesson to M and M.She is doing it as sim will not let her do.i am confused.
Ritii thumbnail
may be because some time i also feel the same  but some time its not look like that but seriously i want ki aisa ho aur roli mataji aur mano ke saathreh ker undono ke beech main problem creat ker de and mano herself tell the truth to everybody for saving herself i hope majja aajaye agar aisa ho but we dont know cv ka kya plan hai?🤔
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
😭 i hope what u said it becomes a true 😭 i dont think roli knows the truth if she does then it will be great. if  roli just pretending then it of course because of simar as we know simar do lot of stupidness so at this time  roli want to find out the truth herself.if she tell simar then simar will not trust her or she dont let roli to do anything against M&M thats why she might insult simar so that way simar and she stay far from each other and roli bring the real culprit in front of everybody.dont know what in cvs mind but u never know anything can happen in the serial.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well I really want simar to find out truth first. After finding out she should not announce it globally as no one would like to trust her not even prem. So better she should keep quite and play the same game. Mataji played filthy game by seperating sister. I want simar to create misunderstanding between mataji and mano. So its best way to teach them in their own way.

Otherwise she cannot challenge mataji openly. So she should better play her game by remaining in good book of mataji.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
simar might just say thanks to mataji for getting roli admitted to college and the precap is entirely misleading.