WU - 15.02.12 Kyun teri yaadon ne mujhe rula diya

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai

And haye re...EeE ka kar daala IPKKND ka...Dandiya chhod ke Dard -E-Disco kar rahe hai

Toh chalo me starting with Update...it will be a short one today...Chooorrryyy😳

Anji the Ganji (Anjali) has started her nauseous talking as her dear bro, the bechara Nawab (ASR) (yes today he is a bechara...no more bigada😭_...and then finally she announces that he is to become a MAMA...(Haye and we thought that you were gonna announce a strongest feeling to commit suicideπŸ˜•) Bechara NAwab is shocked and sees that the Bhindi nose (Shyam) who is eaves dropping on the bro and sis convo is even more shocked (Why ?? did you doubt your own ability to produce anything except useless bhindis??πŸ˜›?)

And then ofcourse his nauseating play acting begins and Anji the akal se ganji fails to see her righteous brother's defeated sense and her stupid husbands unbearable snickering attitude and goes on announcing her happiness and her everlasting towards her hubby dear😑 as Arnav just stares...looking at his wits end....(Barun is so awesome...he looks like  a statue ...only his eyes are overflowing...not an extra muscle moved...so brilliantly portrayed)

He is shown out in the night near his car in the middle of the road...everything which happened in these past few days ringing in his ears...from that insane hug between Khushi and Shyam, to Anji's news...Shyam's snickering and absolutely shameless attitude and he gets FBs of how his mother died committing suicide...and then finally his happy moments with Khushi...and he breaks...he gives a cry...towards the sky...as if trying to ask the Gods...does he not have a right to love...find someone who loves him unconditionally...????

and he breaks...and cries unconsolable (OWww...how can you NOT cry with him...it is too heartbreaking to watch)

Everybody fussing over Anjali as she comes down and gives her blessings...The Guptas congratulate them...and the bhindi nose on his nonsense bak bak and is asking why nobody is giving me credit for the babyπŸ˜•(Well..if they had known a baby snake is coming or a chhotu bhindi is going to vegetate..then they surely would be congratulating you🀒)...He is doing all lovey dovey with the akal se ganji Anji...and catches Our bechari Jhalliphulli's eye...and he steps back and Khushi also looks away...and our bechara nawab comes at that point to see this exchange...

NK tells Khushi that she wanted to ask something to ASR...and Khushi denies that it is no more a thing of matter...all this time Arnav is looking sideways...and after all depart he gives her a teary glance (have to give it to Barun...he was awesome in this scene...that one scene actually reflected the broken pieces of his heart...right there...swimming in his tears...)

Anji and everyone gathered as the Shaadi is about to begin...Aakash is waiting for ASR and everybody gets worried about his whereabouts...

I guess tomorrow we get the infamous shaadiπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ThnQ very much for da written update πŸ˜ƒ
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Shyam's ability to produce useless BHINDIS. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† still πŸ€£
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Srushtiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...main bhi aa gayiii πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... tujjhe stalk karne ki kasam jo khayi hai πŸ˜‰...na na fikar not, I am nowhere as ugly or spasmic as bhindi-nose 😲  (so no repeat telecast of Shyamu vs KKG πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

I swear I was repeatedly refreshing the page for your WU to appear even though I can barely keep my eyes open

ok, time for my comments πŸ˜ƒ...ab bhi padh bhi lo
πŸ˜›

Everybody fussing over Anjali as she comes down and gives her blessings... --- What the... Was she pregnant or about to celebrate her suhagraat... what was with the gherofying & teasing???

Nani's reaction was another jhatka (adding my own coz this really was a bit too much...bardaasht nahi hua πŸ˜•) -- Is she NOT gonna let Anji step down from the bed for 9 months πŸ˜•... boy that would give her cheapo creepo husband enough freedom from his chipku wife to pursue his bigamous activities with much more ease.

The Guptas congratulate them...and the bhindi nose on his nonsense bak bak and is asking why nobody is giving me credit for the babyπŸ˜•

-- credit for a news that single-handedly made the viewers nauseous🀒...yup, suits his sadistic character 😑...

NK tells Khushi that she wanted to ask something to ASR...and Khushi denies that it is no more a thing of matter...-- Ummm, complete denial KKG or the show's amnesia bug bit you too πŸ€”

and then finally his happy moments with Khushi...and he breaks...he gives a cry...towards the sky...as if trying to ask the Gods...does he not have a right to love...find someone who loves him unconditionally...???? and he breaks...and cries unconsolable (OWww...how can you NOT cry with him...it is too heartbreaking to watch) -- Brilliant expressions πŸ‘πŸ‘...Can Barun Sobti get any better...Oh yes, bet he can!!!

I guess tomorrow we get the infamous shaadiπŸ˜• -- Looks like PH decided to save costs of shooting at two sets πŸ˜•...Gupta House ki ab koi zaroorat nahi hai...saara drama RM mein shift ho raha πŸ˜‰...to be specific in Hottie's bedroom πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ipkkndfan_29 - 12 years ago
satnaam thumbnail
 Thanks for the update.  Please CVs give some happiness in ARNAV's life yaar!!!πŸ’”
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, feel bad for arnav...but really, if u love the girl, just ask her about it...the feeling is mutual! it's really khushi we should feel bad for. 
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx feel sorry for arnav
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahha "saara drama abhi Hottie ke bedroom main shift karo" ..love that line of yours..hehehe😳