Page 1
Page   of 60
Page 2 Page 60

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Hello Guys'

I  have lost it , ya have. This IS something I am again experimenting with, and this courage of doing so is giving by you all. Here is a new ff. it isn't descriptive one so do not expect its updates to be very big and long ones, it's like on CSI format'

Gear uP as name might suggest is a story of street racer in New York'.

I donot know how many of you will accept them in such character but pls  take them as typical American Indo '.

Language can be bit hard one, if u finds it too much pls let me know'.

Not at all a regular updater, it Suja's request that's why I am posting it on Valentine's Day'..

Hope you will enjoy it..

Fiza

PS: CSI 3 I think this is compensation to it, still if I will feel like I will write season 3, only if I get an concept

Edited by drfizaahmed - 06 June 2012 at 5:49am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009heyittsmesupriyamnfanshria19parul_bansaltasnim.valliyah358674kirti123gopi06drmahacrazymayurianBhawna_arti--jiya---Anila-love.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92Prada_176-Samira-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--Maria.-DreamzGirl---Sanchu----WHATEVER--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GEAR UP, MJHT NEW FF 6/6..CHP:16.Pg57" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Chapter:1

Hello all the amigos there, its rise and shine and hot n sizzling here, naah, its indeed hot but ya tooo sizzling yet there is no rise and shine. 1 am in the morning, here we are  putting the tracks on fire. There no tracks no rules no regulations. The only rules is to break the rule and win win and win.

Its Saturday night and the city is in deep slumber, yet there is an area which is rocky and preparing itself for a smashing event. It's the monthly street racing day.

Two sides of the area is full of youngsters, enjoying, shouting betting on there favorites and there the organizer is waiting for the king of the hot wheels track, all time champ of NY.

Addy: hey what ben, ur all time so called champ is sleeping

Ben: he is on the way Addy'.u get ur chargers ready to beat him ..huh'it's a huge bet u have put on

Addy: its addy's word, and he doesn't have anything to loss, nor to be afraid of, ur sleeping baby must thinking to escape..han..is it so'

Ben: just get ready and wait, still its 15 mins to race, and he never waits, only race'

He pick his cell and called a number, common amigo pick it up'

The ring was echoing in a pretty dark and silent room, the only voice which was audible was of moans and sigh, a boy was lying in his bed, having a pretty rocking time and was hating the disturbance but he pretty well know who it can be

What the hell'hey baby wait a min''

Wht it is ben, cant u let me have my piece of pleasure in peace'

Ben: hey dude, the race starts in 15 min, get out of the there, and rash here, else u will be late

Wo wow o'.get a grip on ur words nobody tell me to what to do'.15 mins too long for me to have a round...'adios..

Ben: what a man'..if u wont be here buddy they are gonna screw me'.phew ben'u have to pray for ur life'..

Kissing the girl one last time'.

Okay baby, need to drive my love, cya some other time

Getting into his jacket, running out of the house, he went out to ride his love, his Mustang 5 modified with turbo charger, NOS (nitrous oxide), a 225hp

Com on baby its party time now'.

Getting inside and ignite this pretty devil, he rushed through the roads of NY city, giving his car the highest of tht test it can

Ben: common dude where r u'common on man'

Addy: hey Ben'where is ur boss, freak out..han'he laughs out loud with his gang of people'.

And soon his cell rung

Hey Addy ready for ur last call huh'get on the track its last time ur here, u remember ur  bet right han'

Addy:  com on the track..we will see whose last call it is'

He shut the phone and set in his car,

Ben gets the track uploaded on my GPRS, ASAP..

Ben: oh god ur gonna make me dead dude, getting it, come fast man, it just 2 mins to hit the buzz'.

Chill dude'why u freak out so much'.ill be there in 1 min 58 seconds start counting

Addy was pacing his car to and fore'

It was 10 second left for the race ..and benji was on track with the horn,'and all three racers were on track yet the person who was waited wasn't there at all'..

Ben: common '.com com'

10'he gears his car up'

8'turning his car run more'.

6 checking the track on his GPRS'

4'marking his appearance on the track'.

2'he was on the track'

Placing his car beside Addy, he put his glass down, slowly, turning his eyes towards Addy,

A handsome boy, dressed in a leather sleeveless jacket, his hassle brown deep eyes testing the  dare of his competitors and making them freak out to leave the track, his wicked smile was making all the hoties go weak on there knees, his flying kiss to his girls fans make them faint'his eyes get back o the track, this one thing from where nobody ca divert him'.

All the crowd was shouting there lungs out'..the only voice tht was being heard was

MACKz, MAckzz'Mackz,,,.Mackzzz''

Ben: wow o'mackz burn it'.he tag him and press the horn'.

And Mayank press the accelerator and rushed the car'..

'

Edited by drfizaahmed - 25 February 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009LuvArjunRatiheyittsmesupriyamnfanMudrika25shria19arjunratirocksparul_bansaltasnim.aysha1989valliyahnp18358674gopi06crazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artilove.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92--jiya--mayuloveuPrada_176-Samira--Anila---WHATEVER--Faria.Maria.-DreamzGirl-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--PD---Ruchi--shafy_MN--Sanchu--...EhSaas...

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009heyittsmeshria19tasnim.358674valliyahaysha1989crazymayuriandrmahagopi06Prada_176love.mayurarti--jiya---Anila-SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92-Samira-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--shafy_MNMaria.-DreamzGirl-Faria.--WHATEVER--

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Fiza first of all a big congratulation.

kya starting hai by god ... a total hatke ff.

i love cars ... n mackz too

u knw why Embarrassed 

main ab jaida kuch nahi bol sakti ... tu janti hai kyunOuch

baad me edit karungi ... plzz ab thora adjust karleEmbarrassed

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 15 February 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drmaha-Samira-drfizaahmed

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
API...Hug
Awesome concept n AWESOMEEE STARTING...
I LOVED IT TO D COREEE...
its like something total opposite from ur usual writing...
bt i really loved it...
gr888888 start!!!!!!! n...
OMG!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is dis d my same API who is not-so comfortable wid intimate updates!!!!!!
n wht i m seeing now...
she actually wrote dis part...
awww...
Beautifully written...
n only u can write such things wid such grace...
m already loving dis Bad Guy...Wink
waiting for n next parts n Total Different Nupur...
loved it lodsss...
love u API...HugHugHug

Edited by 18anila1 - 16 February 2012 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Samira-drfizaahmed

Auroni.92

IF-Rockerz

Auroni.92

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG someone plz pinch me.ShockedShocked..Is it the same fiza api whom i know from more than 1 year...
What is that...U make MAYANK like this..ShockedShocked.That too with a gal..ahem ahem...Im fainting..Silly.lol...
And u know i loved this concept...I love this kind of ffs...But plz mayank ko itna bhi flirty mat bana dena...
I loved how u created the atmosphere of car racing...
And cant wait now to meet the diva...Abhi mayank aisi hai toh nupur kaisi hogi...Aur kya pic choose ki hai dii siggie ke liye...Hmm so nupur will be the hot diva here...and mayank the coolest flirt..
LOL..loved it loads dii..
Plz update regularly ok...
Love u...Hug

Edited by Auroni.92 - 15 February 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
res..
its very critical type ff...ll read it again n then ll comment..
*Edited*
first of all congratss Fiza for starting new FFHugHug
Very interesting and unique concept
interesting CS...
its is totally different from your others FF which you have written..
First part is beautiful written and very interesting too
continue soon

Edited by Maria. - 17 February 2012 at 2:26pm

drfizaahmed

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
congo for new ff..
nice update...