Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
  Today was a heart wrenching episode which ends the BC scare track! I was so overwhelmed today that I can confidently challenge you to watch it w/o a tear stricken face. Dare you attempt to watch the episode without a bucket or tissues. The title of my post has the clue for the most used and abused word for the day : HIMMAT! It was a test neverthless, a test of nerves and a test of endurance to make it to the finish! Ram and Priya Kapoor.. Take a bow!! Bow DownAnd Ram.. You can have an extra bow too for tht stupendous performance.. Raise The Roof 1What are you made of dude?? Outstanding, mindblowing, stellar performance.I had to complete my kleenex supplies in one go!! Thanks Ekta for reserving the emotional episode for the last.. Otherwise Kleenex would have gone out of business!! After all.. there's only sooo much that you can manufacture!!

THE CONVERSATION! SAATH DIN KE MAAYA!

Episode begins with the RaYa scene in the bedroom remembering that its almost time for the results! So the mood is sober. And they finally have the convo and acceptance that this was the best 7 days of their lives! The thank you procedure for making the last 7 days special follows! Hum logon ko bhi!! Thank You. Those were truly the best days of our lives!! Ram and Priya expressed their happiness on living their lives to the fullest extent in the 7 days but their faces still showed the fear of unknown!Camera moves on to Ram and Priya at their respective places(Bed and couch) with BG" Yeh Hosla kaise jukhe.. yeh Arzoo kaise rutein.. There were no dialogues for the next few minutes.. The BG with the expressions nailed the pain and the agony in their  Bravo! minds! SadRam trying to watch cricket and Priya reading a book with their minds blank! Mind you, that's their fav hobbies ever! But both of them couldn't concentrate a bit.There was sooo much fear written on their eyes and the anxiety was killing them inside! The mind was screaming for an answer!AWESOME performance again!! How to perfect a scene with no dialogues and emote to the T!!Clap
Almost a no sleep night and Ram gets ready to collect reports while Priya is too scared to face the truth. He is definitely restless and wants to just know the unknown! He is shocked to find Priya's state and confesses that he has derived all tht Himmat just by seeing her HIMMAT!! Finally she accepts its easy to give hosla to others than themselves.. Finally that she doesn;t have the Himmat to face the fear of losing all those happiness she endured in the past 7 days! Ram bids her bye with " Main Ja kar aata hoon" remembering Priya;'s words during his 1st US trip! A dry smile shared between the two! If you are a sucker for emotional performances, then you are in for a ride of your life! Priya's mask is up and she portrays the fear of a to-be patient which was something that was missing for most portions ever since the diagnosis.She let her guard down and so did the ever optimistic, himmat waali shoulders that have carried the burdens.There were no more pretense. It was Game time.. Yes or No and their lives would change forever! And Priya was gonna linger on those memories of past 7 days instead of the agonising trip to the Dr and face results. Spectacular performance by Sakshi! Bravo!

TENSION BUILD UP~!

Ram is finally on his own at the lab and the tension on his face is just getting worse. The body language, fiddling hands and looong breath on receiving the reports even makes the nurse wonder if he is alright. And he turns to GOD in the most tumultous situation in his life. Reports are finally out and the Dr isn't. And he sincerely prays requesting GOd to save Priya and not punish her for his mistakes. There was not the business tycoon who could buy the world with his money. But one who was begging for his Zindagi to Bhagwanji! Man!! Ram Kapoor .. You are killing me more each day with those dialogue delivery and expressions!!Raise The Roof 1

On return to Kapoor Mansion, he finds Priya pacing the room and awaiting the news. Ram informs her that he couldn't meet the Doc and doesn;t know the results! He doesn't have the Himmat to talk to the Doc on phone!! And the phone rings with Dr Shah calling and Ram literally begging her to talk since he has no more Himmat left! Beautitful moment follows. SILENCE WITH DHAK DHAK's and Priya receives the news and is spell bound. Ram couldn't wait and picks the phone and Dr informs him that ALL IS WELL!! Finally the DAM BREAKS!! Ram pulls Priya towards him for a BEAR HUG...Big HugTears flow and all the pent up anxiety is relieved!! PhewCrying 1.BRAVO RAYA!!  Tera bina mushqil hai jeena. Tu  mera hum saaya.Tujhse bichad  jaanenge kahan.. yeh ehsaas-u dilaya.. Bade Acche lagte hain!! Yeh ghadiyan.. Yeh ansoo..yeh Jeevan.. aur TUM.. What a lovely BG to express the feelings!! No other words could justify what they were going through any better!!

CLOSURE OF BC SCARE TRACK:Whistle
A board meeting is called including the Sharma's and Kapoor's at the mansion.Hear Ye Ram takes them through the happenings of past week and the Dr's appt. Shocked expressions from all faces.. Ram breaks them the news that it's all good now. Relief expressions from all faces. Ram and Priya go through the motion : BC CANCER AWARENESS.. Yup the reason for the track..Early detection and the importance of regular screening! As they say "Charity begins at home" so does BC awareness. Free check up for all women folks in Sharma and Kapoor household since Prevention is better than cure!! YaY!!! And now.. The next job : Fire the CV's.Track is done.. Who's next??

A perfect ending.. 10/10 episode for me for all those mindblowing expressions and the fitting finale.. I didn't even care too much abt all those other characters who kept popping in my screen mumbling words..THIS WAS A HUGE STEP!! And Iam GLAD THEY DID IT TOGETHER!! Looks like they are finally set to start their journey of love together!! Let's enjoy the ride! I will leave you with my expressions for the day!

Edited by fosla - 15 February 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

sentientAnu Shriramwebkapbaas-tvshyammi3shree20maxnrubyjaya_5anjy957shantellbrownpgshahcoolgirl7amritabnaveendhladupravchakmahumita_mitrabalhfan4everRitu-DCgirlvasamvSuganthiSposhahGauri22Celina_Dilli4BALHNeenzoo..Naina..arvanuangels_eyessaniya9919anizorKaJenroxx-SweetEtika-maris08__VJ__jakther7sadffiIndYa4uPCRocksviny_queenPooja05avivakirk-MariaMars-iLuvRamKapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15/2 MY TAKE - Asli Himmat wala kaun???" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_for_serial

Goldie

love_for_serial

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Truly a heart touching episode. Played so well by two great actors.

And for you Angie, I think you are totally out of your yesterday's blue mood. I read it in your post. So lets enjoy the saga.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ladupravanizorsadffifoslaIndYa4u

balhfan4ever

balhfan4ever

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yaar Fosla, A perfect 10/10 for this episode...both Ram and Sakshi emoted so well...I was feeling their anxiety and agony. They were being each others strength in these testing moments of fear and weaknessClap Superbly done... a perfect finish.I wish I could say the same for yesterday's episode(SORRY, I am still dwelling on the disappointmentShocked)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsadffiIndYa4ufoslaavivakirk

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jollyghai

Truly a heart touching episode. Played so well by two great actors.

And for you Angie, I think you are totally out of your yesterday's blue mood. I read it in your post. So lets enjoy the saga.

Jollyghai
Iam still having those Dhak dhak's on!! Even when I rewatch tht scene when Dr calls them to inform. They just left me speechless. Bhaad main gaya complaints.. for now.. i wil come back tomo tho When I hopefully recover!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladupravIndYa4usadffi

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
omg i give 20 point out of 10 for tonight epi. N 20 by 10 for ur post. But i missed last part of tonight epi n precap feeling restless for missed part. But gonna catch up by the morning fr net. Gd nt fosla.

Edited by Dilligurung - 15 February 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ladupravsadffifoslaIndYa4u

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan4ever

Yaar Fosla, A perfect 10/10 for this episode...both Ram and Sakshi emoted so well...I was feeling their anxiety and agony. They were being each others strength in these testing moments of fear and weaknessClap Superbly done... a perfect finish.I wish I could say the same for yesterday's episode(SORRY, I am still dwelling on the disappointmentShocked)

Balhfan4ever
It was an episode with no room to complain.. I know we have quite a truckload from y';day!! Aaj saath koon maaf.. pata nahi kal kya hoga.. But I want to just enjoy this moment as loong as it lasts! They stood ground together!! And what better time than this?? Iam glad you enjoyed the episode today!

ladupravbalhfan4eversadffiIndYa4u

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilligurung

omg i give 20 point out of 10 for tonight epi. N 20 by 10 for ur post. But i missed last part of tonight epi n precap feeling restless for missed part. But gonna catch up by the morning fr net. Gd nt fosla.

Aww!! Iam sooo happy that we got an episode that we could rate awesome finally this week!! Talk about timing! Hey! Can you tweet to Ram abt his awesome performance from all of us here in IF. I can't remember my Twitter ID.. Haven't logged in since a long time! Good night !

ladupravDilli4BALHsadffiIndYa4u

IndYa4u

IF-Rockerz

IndYa4u

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome girl... reading your version of today's episode alone was good enough for me to say it was 10/10.

I am tellin ya.. Sakshi N Ram are spoiling us with their super performance with every episode.
Raising the bar for themselves and raising our expectations on the story itself.

Thank you so much for this preview Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4everladupravmahumita_mitralove_for_serialsaniya9919sadffifosla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top