Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
One thing stumps me ...the committee says Mohan has done a great job in getting proofs. 

But, if the committee has been investigating this for 2 long years they would have def got all these reports by now.  

And Dinanath would have given it to them gift-wrapped as he wants Amar to be blamed.  So, what has Mohan done here that the committee did not do themselves ????

And if Mohan 's report appeared just one day prior to the verdict, shouldn't the committee take some time to see if these reports are genuine or not ???

Seems a pretty hurried verdict for me ... or am I missing something here ?????Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009Nimmi.MTheBestNanhi_Angelmisty85Taiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stumped by the committee !" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Usha- they based their judgement not on the report but the proofs that mohan provided them with

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yes, Rd ... they based their decision on the docs signed by Amar, which Koyal, presumably at great risk gave Mohan !!

But in such cases, dont you think the first thing the committee would have done is to get hold of all the docs related to purchase of material and the QC tests ?

And surely DN would have had no qualms in giving them to the committee... so what extra value has Mohan's investigations given the Comm ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angelmisty85

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i am not understanding all this legal process .it's to much complicated.

or mujey koi interst bhi nahi hein.mujey sirf interest he mohan ne kya kiya oe vo kya karne vaala he.

rusha4003

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Usha In my opinion they should have send those items to the handwriting expert for testing... & should have investigated further... 

rusha4003

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I dont care about legal process and all. But yes they committee should verify the evidence presented. 

I think maybe they will say Amar was not really innocent. Not sure. 

rusha4003

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Usha u r right.. mee too thinking same.. 
yeh saare documents copy toh pehle hi deenanath committee members ko de diya hoga.. infact, documents toh amar ke khilaf the.. so deenanath voh sab papers committee members ke kyon chupaake rakhegaa?

but afterall its a  serial... aisa toh hota rahata hain.. 

rusha4003

MTheBest

MTheBest

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Even M not happy the way legal proceedings jave been shown Confused...Mohan only met the WITNESSES and he did not gather any PROOFS either against Amar or in support of Amar...There are many cases where witnesses are bought. But I guess this is fictional world of Indian Television...and if u start searching logic in it then I dont think there will be a single show left for us to watch..  LOL

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.