Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A scene- hate... truth and funeral

Addie07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heya Everyone

looks like we are gona have a real intense hatred track coming our way... there are too many predictions coming up as to how will Arnav know the truth.. whose funeral its gona be...

And i had this scene playing in my mind,,,,call it prediction (i wudnt if i were u😆)  call it expectation  (not sure abt that  either).. call it watever...if i had time i wud have written an os but m already falling behind on my FFs so writers if u wanna borrow this scene go ahead...

Any way picture this...
Arhi hate marriage.. Arnav will not believe khushi after whatever signals he has got... so imagine there has been an intense hate track...

Arnav and shyam are having a war of words.. (which will be often now) Enters shashi gupta (miraculously recovered- well almost) he gets the truth out and tells shyam that he is not fit to breathe in the smae air as khushi and anjali. he also says he is grateful that his damaad (Arnav ) has stepped in on time and protected khushi. He reveals that  shyam was meddling with his medicines...

Shyam in anger yells at shashi telling him that  he would have looked after khushi had he got a chance.. telling everything abt how he met khushi, came as pg just 4 her... (everything he spoke on the terrace before arnie came on the scene) and the damaad he is speaking so highly of, has married khushi to protect his sister, they are not the happy couple they pretend to be... 

khushi's father gets a severe heart attack n dies (funeral).. khushi hears all this (shez been standing at the door all along) she is totally shattered,,, inconsolable...( remember her lines- babuji ko kuch hogaya to hum kho jaayenge) 

after funeral arnav decides to talk to khushi. khushi in her room blames herself for everything..-- for destroying babuji, anjali and arnav (she is not really thinking... just blaming herself for something she hadnt done) tries killing herself... 

i know i know too cliched.. but SP is so predictable sometimes😊.. dont throw stones.. blame it on my rusty brain and wayward imagination... n besides i updated reason i breathe today😳... actually i made this post to ask u guys-- how long do u expect this hate track to go on???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
🤗no stone hug ..nice prediction dear mine is worst Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
chweetybebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow great post.. i would love that track 😃
spoorthi thumbnail
lyraa great prediction👏
who knows cvs r so unpredictable ,it can happen it in the show as u said
asumi thumbnail
 this sounds promising -  touch wood!

just when we all  thought they would take a really creative turn, the CV's made it a cliched one- at least the hate part- for now.

so yeah possible because no one else's death technically effects the plot- except the extra emotional baggage . babuji looked quite healthy today.

also after a long time they showed the past too - as in Arnav's bachpan- may be they would be trying to cover all the angles from now on- like- if IPKKND started with
reminiscence of past and Khushi's tarnished images in his eyes  - today at that point where he broke down it was the same image of khushi- "tarnished" and again a reminiscence of past
Edited by asumi - 12 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just hope nothing happens to Naniji...after watching SBS and wind chime being given to her I had a thought is she leaving the show

Killing Shashi/babuji makes no sense he is a witness to Shyam's crimes
Edited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
You know.. Khushi is a character of positivity. She is eternal optimistic. She thinking of taking her life sounds impossible. But you never know what CVs have in mind. I was thinking the funeral past was a mere symbolisim and it death of Arnav and from now on its just ASR.
  Regarding this track, I hope it will not last longer than middle of next month. Too much intensity will bring TRP down. Case in point: Farak Padtha Hai track.
L4Luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

I just hope nothing happens to Naniji...after watching SBS and wind chime being given to her I had a thought is she leaving the show

Killing Shashi/babuji makes no sense he is a witness to Shyam's crimes

we r really desperate arent we!!looking for signs everywhere in everything!!! 😆😆😆
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome prediction buddy.. But i really hope the show does not end up this much cliched.
Seattleite thumbnail
Best prediction so far... I have a crazy thought...