Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Someone is texting me from Kolkata from some type of texting website.. and i don't even know who that is.. moreover that guy/girl doesnt know who I am. But he/she kept writing oh you don't know me but i know you blah blah blah πŸ˜•
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!
I decided to drop by and leave a message for everyone.
First of all, thanks to all you guys for the sweet PMs!
Just wanted to say, sorry for the meltdown yesterday, I dont really know what happened.

I've read all your messages and did go through the chitchat with a huge grin πŸ˜ƒ

Also, dont blame anyone really. I think it was just months of built up, pent up frustration that erupted.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I've requested a self ban (for the time being), but not just because of the meltdown.
I think I do need the time off, but MOSTLY its coz I have this major exam coming up on the 24th. And I think I'll take this opportunity to try and actually prepare for it and it wont happen easily with IF and its addictive Bolly section, haha.

So wish me luck for my MCAT, and hopefully I'll see everyone back soon after!

Take care, stay awesome, cheers!

Desu/DG/Desigal/Maryam

Lakhnawi Begum will get only Aadaabs from now on  πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

That hug was for the others.  πŸ˜ˆ

Eraser! Yep it's been 1953 since we last hugged  πŸ˜† 

I'm so hungry I could eat my laptop. 

Btw, my manager hung this up on the cabinet right next to my desk. It's hilarious πŸ˜†

.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say, sorry for the meltdown yesterday, I dont really know what happened.

I've read all your messages and did go through the chitchat with a huge grin πŸ˜ƒ

Also, dont blame anyone really. I think it was just months of built up, pent up frustration that erupted.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I've requested a self ban (for the time being), but not just because of the meltdown.
I think I do need the time off, but MOSTLY its coz I have this major exam coming up on the 24th. And I think I'll take this opportunity to try and actually prepare for it and it wont happen easily with IF and its addictive Bolly section, haha.

Desu/DG/Desigal/Maryam

πŸ€—Desu good to hear you pulled yourself up. Don't stress about what happened anymore.. take a break from here.. and come back refresh. Everything will be fine then InshAllah πŸ˜Š
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Haye, Maddy...too lazy to walk lol. So did you do anything for V-day?

All the best on your MCAT...it'll be a cinch!πŸ€—  Have a nice break ji

Mogli...I want my hug😭

eraser...I can't see

And hi Tuli!
Edited by Lakhnawi_Begum - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Hey guys!

Desu/DG/Desigal/Maryam

Woohooo! I know you'll rock that exam for sure πŸ€—  Cant wait for the 24th to be done   You go girl! and I was gonna say something but I forgot...something along the lines of you being such an integral part of this forum...darn it, it was such a witty thought but I forgot! but whatever...will be counting the days Desu πŸ˜ƒ You take awesome care of yourself
Simran, can you see it now?

Good luck on your MCAT, desigal! Take care and hope to see you posting again soon!

Hello everyoneee.

Can anyone tell me how to define mannat? Or how to explain it? I know what it is, but I just cannot seem to explain it properly. πŸ˜†
Edited by MrsNealCaffrey - 12 years ago