Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Crixus

IamaXXXstar does not exist in the internet planet. Dhund sake toh dhund lo. ðŸ¤¡

So, the whole CC thread #45 was trashed for you 😲

Tsk tsk tsk.. what a loss 😒

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago

Alright, Folks, I'm out  ðŸ¤—

Some sweets for y'all --

Originally posted by MrsNealCaffrey

OMG and every other topic is a copy of another one. WHAT is with this forum today? 

-

Hi Rits and Mogli!

Right now there are 5 polls on the front page. I posted the snob actors wala poll then nkapoor got inspired and posted the snob actresses wala poll.. then tanyaji got double inspired and posted humble actors wala poll. Then people started getting random like sansoufi.. and posted other crap.. 😆 I think i am going to stop posting polls for a while... We need comedy back in the forum.. i miss meena, shee and moghli's humor... or we need billa. Debates and polls are getting monotonous now.
Originally posted by ladygaga.

Right now there are 5 polls on the front page. I posted the snob actors wala poll then nkapoor got inspired and posted the snob actresses wala poll.. then tanyaji got double inspired and posted humble actors wala poll. Then people started getting random like sansoufi.. and posted other crap.. 😆 I think i am going to stop posting polls for a while... We need comedy back in the forum.. i miss meena, shee and moghli's humor... or we need billa. Debates and polls are getting monotonous now.

Agree with you LG... 

And all those threads created today are comparison threads which are not allowed either... And whats with so many random threads... Do they eat? Do they clean? Do they comb? Ufff...

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Agree with you LG... 

And all those threads created today are comparison threads which are not allowed either... And whats with so many random threads... Do they eat? Do they clean? Do they comb? Ufff...

I know maddy.. everyone is acting like a troll today. 😆 You can see herd mentality in its full form.. very few people can think out of the box.. log ek dusre ko copy karney mein lagein hai. 😆
I wouldn't be surprised if more polls are posted with questions like, "do they breathe?" or "do they speak Hindi?" 
Originally posted by ladygaga.

I know maddy.. everyone is acting like a troll today. 😆 You can see herd mentality in its full form.. very few people can think out of the box.. log ek dusre ko copy karney mein lagein hai. 😆

True... 

Atleast ek do din ka gap hee chodthey... Now what'll happen is there will be crackdown on these polls... In the past comparison threads were not allowed and now what'll happen is comparison polls also will also not be allowed...

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Maddy : kuch chatpata thread lekar ayein...🤡

Hellooo, I am soo happyy todayy. just wanted to share with my friends here :)) I graduated in BBA.Law thats bachelors in business administration law last year and got my degree today with First class. Here's the middle part of the degree 😳

http://i.imgur.com/r70wc.jpg

So thankful to God and one of the two bekaar course khatam huaaa :D 🥳 Only last 1 and a half year of law left :P
CONGRATS Ankuuu

🥳
So happy for you...yeyeyeyeyeyey!