Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Where exactly are the CVs going from here?  Amusing, but so lacking in depth!!!   What was the purpose of all that garbage??   Couldn't they just show R regaining her memory today?  With only two days to go, seems that we will never see R return to her original graceful and dignified character!!  I sympathise with Himmanshoo and Nive!!!  Don't know what to expect anymore - or should I know by now??? 

Oh thank you Rani... forgot my manners!!!
Edited by indi - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: godblessall

@ Leesan..

Gaanja...now I want a puff too...lol🤣

@godblessall...you and me both!!!😉  The CVs will drive anyone to drink, as well as send a saint to hell!! Just can't figure them out!!😡!!  What next?? I'm almost afraid to ask!!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Muchimas gracias Rani por el actualizacion fabuloso! Runjhun wants to have Laddoo first! Unfortunately in real life some people who are mentally deranged or retarded produce healthy children.However just seeing Gunjhun romancing will execute me into mortal terror and dread! Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Rani,  Haven't been on IF for a while do to the nonesense taking place and I agree with your last line regarding the CVs.  Don't know what they were thinking when they wrote this crappy track especially when it was the last few days.  So🤢 disappointed, words cannot say, how disappointed.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rani for your efficient update! I don't mind Runjhun remaining in her new avatar. It was Guddu's wish so that she will no longer be taken advantage of by the mamma/mammis! Everlasting punishment for the mamma/mammis as Gunjhun's slaves!Cannot stomach this couple in the acts of lovemaking but let us face reality according to Cleos. Mentally incapacitated and mentally retarded people sometimes produce very healthy children with normal people.These things happen in real life and unfortunately some way or the other we must learn to accept it. Apparently This show will end somewhat like Sangini They had two weeks to make amendments to their scripts but instead they squandered the precious time that was allotted to them on absurd scenes. I doubt very much there will be any romance at all.We may see Laddoo. At least Khalid could have been unique!Unfortunately for some of us, Bhagonwali ends tragically. Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rani for having to sit through this crap, then comment on it!!  So, the tantrik magic did not work - CVs what was the purpose of the tantrik in BBAT?  Oh, I am tired of this, makes no sense at all.

CVs, I admire your writing skills😡😡😡

Keshawn thumbnail
Thanks Rani2007 for your terrific but disgusting to my eyes update! I am not putting anything pass Khalid. If he can produce a bigamous wedding why wouldn't he not give us a mentally deranged Runjhun and Guddu romantic scene.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK Iam Happy That The Show Is Ending.
trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I might be stoned for this but i liked the episode.I also believe that Runjhun has gotten her memory back and is going along with this drama. 
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trish1

I might be stoned for this but i liked the episode.I also believe that Runjhun has gotten her memory back and is going along with this drama. 

@trish1... No you won't be stoned, have no fear!! We're really nice people on this forum...really!😉

The thing is, if time were on our side and the show was not ending...then no problem!! A cute, sweet, silly, filler show!! But there are just TWO episodes left!!! And R is yet to be seen to regain her memory,many unanswered questions remain, and a true reconciliation and reunion,after 4 months mind you, is yet to occur!! Never mind all the love and romance we were hoping to see, but why are we still seeing R as a child ,for heaven's sake!!  Where is our Gunjuhn??!!

The issue is not just the content, but the context!!  Time is of the essence, and our beloved show has LOST its essence!! We want our BBAT back, and no one seems to be listening!!