Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Another good epi today...very well executed screenplay wise...the drama grips you throughout and the pace was built up well to the final scene where the verdict is given.

So first things first...Mohan's boss was introduced today...who incidentally happens to be the husband of Megha's friend Prerna...so phew that there won't be any silly lowe trianglesLOL...however I found this couple to be kinda gag-inducingly cheesy and OTT with their PDA...Mohan bechara didn't even know where to look when these two were going on and on in front of him...and given what Prerna said to Mohan just before she left, I'm convinced she and her husband are going to be major cupids for MM.

The story moved quickly towards the publishing of the report and the aftermath...Nanhi's shock at knowing her Spiderman could do this and Megha berating herself for being taken in with Mohan's words...feeling betrayed...the FIL has an asthma attack and the scene when he bursts into Mohan's house was nicely enacted by everyone too...Guru too is very disappointed in his Mohan bhaiyya at this point.

Kunal acted very well today...Nanhi did ask Mohan why he did this but instantly shut him out too...Loved the bit when she goes and hugs her mother and gives him this LOOK...lol...poor Mohan...Ashnoor was brilliant today...the child has just amazing emotive ability...she's going to grow up to be a brilliant actress.

The song sequence was good too and I felt bad for poor Mohan wistfully holding on to the rope that connects the bell...

The final portion in the courtroom was good too...the charged air to the drama was well executed...Megha shooting death glares at Mohan and Mohan feeling so uncomfortable about the whole thing...to finally the committee announcing their verdict...holding Amar responsible for being the corrupt man behind it all...interesting too that they declared that Dinanath can't get any contracts for 10 years...I think that will give scope to Mohan in his future investigations.

Anyways, so Megha was shocked and upset...seeing Mohan being applauded and hailed by the entire crowd just made it worse...

Precap mein looks like Mohan is going to attempt to talk to Megha and the FIL...and he's totally going to get blasted by Megha...becharaLOL

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashswarajgirKenpachi--Minks--md410-Swetha-nabz8888AbhiAnifatim30madhu_sridhar-RD-shakti_rock-Khush-rusha4003sensodynepigbelly4myfeetSmeera123without-fathomMR21Dew-dropincandescenceNymeria--khushi--sun-naaaaaaaaamanzilmukul-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 15th: The Verdict" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Nice post... it was heartbreaking epi but I liked it...
From precap I think either megha will blast him or slap him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaaAreYaar

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Anu..Hug
Fab analysis of the episode by u Anu..ClapHug

MohIka broke upBroken Heart.. awwwCryOuch
i hope.. they patch up in near future..Ermm

Mohan publishing the article against Amar was known.. but the committee people took the newspaper report as trueShocked and they held Amar guilty..!!!ShockedOuch
Feeling sad for the whole Vyas family..!Ouch

how can a newspapaer report influence a committee's decision..!!!Confused
i don't think this happens in real life... in real world..!

feeling bad for Mohan too..Ouch as he feels guilt... even though he has not done anything wrong when seen from a reporter's point of view..!

Yipee.. Dancing i'm so happy coz Mohan's boss.. is Prerna's hubby..Dancing
So no Love triangle..!Party
So.. MegHan is safe..!Embarrassed n ya.. they will work in same office in future,,!Day DreamingBlushing

Edited by -Swetha- - 15 February 2012 at 11:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-misty85AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yes the pace was good. I didn't expect verdict to be out soon. I thought they will drag the sad drama for few episodes. But they finished soon. I think they want to move on to the next level. I think i'm the only one feeling this way but I'm increasingly feeling that Amar might not be innocent, which will also be very sad. 

Nanhi breaking friendship scene and mohan standing by the balcony looking the bell that he tied for nanhi was too good. Kunal, Ashnoor were too good today. 

I too found prerna and her husband's act too OTT. Mohan was in such bad mood because of Amar's case, he was so uncomfortable with their PDA. 

How was the new entry's acting? I was too excited because of the fact that he is prerna's husband, i didn't notice the poor guy's debut act. 

Edited by subhas123 - 15 February 2012 at 11:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-misty85AreYaar

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Anu..Hug
Fab analysis of the episode by u Anu..ClapHug

MohIka broke upBroken Heart.. awwwCryOuch
i hope.. they patch up in near future..Ermm

Mohan publishing the article against Amar was known.. but the committee people took the newspaper report as trueShocked and they held Amar guilty..!!!ShockedOuch
Feeling sad for the whole Vyas family..!Ouch

how can a newspapaer report influence a committee's decision..!!!Confused
i don't think this happens in real life... in real world..!

feeling bad for Mohan too..Ouch as he feels guilt... even though he has not done anything wrong when seen from a reporter's point of view..!

Yipee.. Dancing i'm so happy coz Mohan's boss.. is Prerna's hubby..Dancing
So no Love triangle..!Party
So.. MegHan is safe..!Embarrassed n ya.. they will work in same office in future,,!Day DreamingBlushing

That was strange... And they didn't investigate the evidence... no doubt such things are banned in real life... I mean you can not publish a report like this just before the verdict...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Ahhh...nice topic...acha hai you made it abhi before I go.

A very well paced epi...I like how they didn't drag out the affects of the article on Vyas family. I love how they have build up the 'conflict' in the story. For once, there's a solid base, a reason for the conflict, for every character's actions. Mohan's guilt ridden at what he's done to Megha and Nanhi, to the whole family and yet he's doing what he believes is the RIGHT thing to do. I love the way Kunal emoted all that throughout the epi...even though he was mostly silent throughout the epi. One word for poor Mohan: Ouch! Pehle the FIL, then Megha's 'ghatiya' remark and then Nanhi shutting him off. Ufff...if looks could kill, he'd be dead by now.

Now I'm a bit curious...It would be a bit far fetched, seeing how Great Amar was according to Megha and Nanhi, but it's possible that Amar might be guilty...nahin?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-without-fathomNymeriaAreYaar

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
total band baaja barat bajaavo episode.

sab se jaada band baji hein mohan ki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.