Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU 15th Feb- And Amar is held guilty !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Short Updt cuz me short on time for detailed version look out for Nur's post Smile

Well another power packed epi with the committee upholding all the charges against Amar ..thanks to Mohan's report and proofs and his boss's go ahead to the whole story , the boss is Prerna's husband.Prior to this the report cums out in the newspaper and Nanhi asks Mohan as to why he did all this as in write the report against her dad and breaks of her friendship with him while Megs ridicules his report and Ved lashes out at him ...

Mohan having won all the accolades still continues to feel like a loser and the background song they used on Megs and Mohan just th e night before the committee decision comes out was really nice and apt

-Precap- Ved is in trouble outside the court and Mohan is there ...Mohan babu dont do any gustakhi now ...u might just get one tight one from Megha AuntyLOL

brilliant screenplay ...totally impressed ...but why hasnt Megs friend found this out as yet ..Confused...and the guilt on Mohans face despite having done no wrong was worth watching ...and now its sad that the entire Vyas clan is holding him responsible for Amar being held responsible .

Edited by rdfan - 15 February 2012 at 11:06am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirneetapiluOnly4Dilishekomas-Swetha-surabilil_tweetnabz8888AbhiAnifatim30swavai2rusha4003-Khush-Micronsoap-criticMehek25chucklebuddyserialwatcher16without-fathomMR21Dew-dropbsingapury--khushi--sun-naaaaaaaaa.Nabi._Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-Taiyonoimimisty85AreYaar.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 15th Feb- And Amar is held guilty !!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4Dilish-Swetha-bablinishaMehek25

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the quick update Pooja dearHug

MohIka broke upBroken Heart.. awwwCryOuch
i hope.. they patch up in near future..Ermm

Mohan publishing the article against Amar was known.. but the committee people took the newspaper report as trueShocked and they held Amar guilty..!!!ShockedOuch
Feeling sad for the whole Vyas family..!Ouch

how can a newspapaer report influence a committee's decision..!!!Confused
i don't think this happens in real life... in real world..!

feeling bad for Mohan too..Ouch as he feels guilt... even though he has not done anything wrong when seen from a reporter's point of view..!

Yipee.. Dancing i'm so happy coz Mohan's boss.. is Prerna's hubby..Dancing
so no Love triangle..!Party

So.. MegHan is safe..!Embarrassed n ya.. they will work in same office in future,,!Day DreamingBlushing

Edited by -Swetha- - 15 February 2012 at 10:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMehek25sun-naaaaaaaaa

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Yes the episode was good, thought felt sad for nanhi breaking friendship with mohan. But this was expected. And anyone in her place would have done the same. It is good that the committee verdict was speeded up and finished off today itself. 

Again i'm in the same dilemma, whether Amar was really innocent or not. 

I think Mohan feels bad because of the impact this report had on Megha & family rather than feeling guilty for publishing the report. He surely knew it while publishing it too. But he can't help feel bad for them as they truly believe Amar to be innocent. 

-RD-sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanx for the updates...
@subhas: I think somewhere mohan wanted to believe megha & her family but evidence were completely against them... he felt bad as he himself was not convinced with it but still he went ahead on the basis of evidence...
@all: Just saw the promo... it's the same as we saw yesterday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaa

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Subhas- i love the pacing of this show abs no drag

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85

darshana23

IF-Sizzlerz

darshana23

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I am also confused on Megha's belief now... Whatever proof Mohan has given seems to be valid which was approved by editor even... Whether Amar was really guilty or just framed????

However I also felt bad abt Nanhi breaking relation with Mohan, as somewhere he followed advice given by her...

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Me liked that the committee gave a fair verdict  based on facts. Also, as Pooja said, no dragging.

-RD-without-fathomsun-naaaaaaaaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.