Need I say more? Pfft.
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
what the******
big no man😲
sunaina02 thumbnail
Rape is something not every man is capable to do  .

Rearing  a dori and actual rape is not the same .

SOmeone can put a knife at your throat just to scare you but he wont be able to kill you .

In the same way a man can undress you but wont be able to really do the act unless you comply .

I  dont  think ASR is the type who would rape a girl or murder someone in rage . Usually those personalities never display any emotion . They do these things in a cold-blooded way.
splindia09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That will never be shown. It would be utterly wrong to show the hero do that no matter what the reason.

I may be completely off track, but ASR is currently helpless as he can't ask his sister to leave her husband due to her pregnancy. Also, he saw Khushi asking Shyam to leave his wife. He will want Khushi to go through the same misery. My guess is that ASR will act as if he is supportive of Khushi initially and will marry her and get her pregnant with her consent ofcourse. He will then do an about face and bring back Lavanya so that Khushi can go through the same emptions she (according to him) would have put his sister through. At the same time he has totally claimed Khushi for himself, no way will Shyam want her after that.

No intention to hurt anyones feeling. So Sorry in advance if I've done so.Just my thoughts.

Edited by splindia09 - 12 years ago
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the?????? NO WAY...🤬  ASR can be rude...but is never soul less..
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No way. If it happens i am quitting. But ASR Is not that bad.
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
 Ok. this calls for a rant!!!!!!!

Edited by Angad_Diwani - 12 years ago
Angad_Diwani thumbnail

ok... me wid u on this one. No twist. Just plain maths. Its gonna happen. ASR is gonna go down this road. My ugly hunch. He's gonna do this out of spite to soil her (if u will) so that shyam keeps his paws off soiled goods - as it were. 

CD --- You have picked the rite pointers - the dori and the lip's focus recently...are signalling this very thing coz now K is just like any other betraying woman for ASR... so yes ... i think he will forget his breeding n class n morals n respect n blah blah blah all that jazz and treat her as he 'thinks'  she shd be treated ... and not HOW she deserves to be treated.  

And may i also point out that main  male leads have been known to tread a fine line -------- gud guyz gone bad and then going all mushy and good again one final time ----- countless number of times in a wide variety of Indian soaps: 

Cases in point: 

1) Angad Khanna from Kaisa yeh pyaar hai - trying marital rape on wifey/ luv of his life Kripa (when she threatened his manhood/ virility) 

2) Pratham Mittal frm Kutumb - on his wifey/ luv of his life gauri 
(when she threatened his manhood/ virility) 

3) Inspector Abhay - on his wife Phulwa 
(when she threatened his manhood/ virility) 

Just to name but a few. 
And the list is long and distinguished ... full of men of good breeding, morals and values doing the unspeakable act/ or near act.

Coz  when the Cvs want to push their luck, they have been known to bring out this 'trump' card to get their ratings back... Nothing sells like sex (gone bad)! b/w dream couples.  

So my money is full on this would be rape scene -  its just waiting to happen. 
And my two cents worth --- when it does happen ( not If)  but when , it will be at the slightest 
provocation /misunderstanding  from K's part... and all hell will break lose. 

Ok. Rant over! 

Edited by Angad_Diwani - 12 years ago
k_k_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
NO!!!

I will never forgive the CVs if they do that kind of twist! It would be the rape of Arnav's character, not just Khushi... 💔

Besides, the best revenge would be to marry her but not make her his true wife... torturing them both
Edited by khushi_ka_arnav - 12 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He will not do it. It is against his character. In any case, the minute he touches her, KKG will shiver with his touch. She will be more than ready for him. LOL😊

However, he is certainly capable of making her feel used and solied to hurt her. That he can definitely do.
Edited by bidz - 12 years ago